Utah Cites Procreation in Gay Marriage Lawsuit

Oct 14, 2013 Full story: EDGE 116

Attorneys for the state of Utah are defending a state constitutional amendment that defines marriage as a union of a man and woman, saying it promotes the state's interest in "responsible procreation" and the "optimal mode of child-rearing."

Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Mar 07

Rhoadesville, VA

#154 Oct 17, 2013
The Shadow wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking to yourself is yet just another sign of your progressive mental illness.
No, they are talking to you. Can you deny a single thing in that post?

Of course not.

I can't imagine what it feels like to have the things floating in your mind, that you suffer with. All the childish insults in the world won't make your pain stop.

Get help.

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Dec 07

Lakeland, MI

#156 Oct 17, 2013
The Shadow wrote:
<quoted text>
/ Since you like to have sex with little boys and a prominent member of NAMBLA, You're a good one to talk about having a fixation on little boys. Take your fantasies and all the co:ck you want up your a:ss but stay away from little boys.
Tell us, dear. How is it that a supposedly heterosexual person without an obsession with gay sex or pedophilia knows anything at all about NAMBLA? What Google searches were you doing the lead you to information on an organization that's been extinct for more than 20 years?

You DO know that you're clear obsession with sex with little boys is really unhealthy, right? You need to seek help before you actually harm someone other than yourself.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#158 Oct 17, 2013
RedSkins wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Fagg@t, it was you queers that led me to NAMBLA and what it was. Never heard of it until being on here. That organization is underground now, it's not gone. You should know that!! You queers, no doubt, sponsor it. It gets thrown around by you all, so I use it. Just pay attention.
pfffttt...

You are the ONLY person that brings up NAMBLA, closet case.

Gee.... how many years has it been now and still everyday, all day dick, ass, dick, ass, dick ass.

Get a grip, you idiot. You're obsessed with dick. It's all right here on Topix for anyone to see. A 5th grader could figure it out. If you walk like a duck and quack like a duck.... you ARE a duck.

You keep repeating that we are mentally ill, which everyone knows isn't the case, yet you keep squawking about dick and ass 24/7 and you think you're normal? As if...

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#159 Oct 17, 2013
RedSkins wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Fagg@t, it was you queers that led me to NAMBLA and what it was. Never heard of it until being on here. That organization is underground now, it's not gone. You should know that!! You queers, no doubt, sponsor it. It gets thrown around by you all, so I use it. Just pay attention.
That STILL doesn't explain all the time you spend trolling each & every gay topic day after day after day.

I don't know ANY straight person who spends that much time thinking about gays & lesbians.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#162 Oct 17, 2013
RedSkins wrote:
<quoted text>
Wants bet? You leave topix if I'm right. I'll leave if your right. What do you say?
I AM right. Buh-bye, closet case liar.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#163 Oct 17, 2013
RedSkins wrote:
<quoted text>
Your rambling here just proves how mentally ill you really are. Get a grip fagg@t
My 'rambling' as you call it is right on target. Do you think you're the first little closet case I've ever seen? Puh-leez, queen.

You're so obvious you might as well wear a sign around your neck. But it would clash with your pearls.

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#165 Oct 17, 2013
The Shadow wrote:
I give up????
Oh, I thought you must have ALL the blanket stereotypes. Is homosexuality your only field of expertise?

“Unconvinced”

Seattle, WA

#168 Oct 17, 2013
RedSkins wrote:
See you try to create another controversy with me instead of answering your own question. Funny fagg@t.
"Another" controversy? You're capable of causing your own. I was just curious how deep the bigotry ran. Obviously (and probably wisely) you'd prefer to keep that private.

“Marriage Equality”

Lakeland, MI

#169 Oct 17, 2013
RedSkins wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies, lies, lies. You DO like to lie on the Internet, don't you?? Find me even ONE gay person that "throws it around" about NAMBLA.

Tell the truth--you were jerking off and Googling for pictures of little boys, weren't you?? NAMBLA is not an organization that normal people with normal sexual desires know anything about. It's certainly not an organization that shows up during any routine or innocent Google search. You had to really work to find them, didn't you?? You were probably all red and sore by the time you did, too, I'd bet.

The only reason *I* know who they are is because close-cases like you can't stop talking about how disgusted you are by them. Really?? I think the lady protests too much, don't you?

“Unconvinced”

Seattle, WA

#173 Oct 17, 2013
RedSkins wrote:
Good excuse queer.
I didn't think it was so good. What's your REAL reason?

And you still didn't answer my question: Is homosexuality your ONLY field of expertise, or do you have the "facts" on other minority groups as well?
Blashko

Winnipeg, Canada

#174 Oct 17, 2013
eJohn wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies, lies, lies. You DO like to lie on the Internet, don't you?? Find me even ONE gay person that "throws it around" about NAMBLA.
Tell the truth--you were jerking off and Googling for pictures of little boys, weren't you?? NAMBLA is not an organization that normal people with normal sexual desires know anything about. It's certainly not an organization that shows up during any routine or innocent Google search. You had to really work to find them, didn't you?? You were probably all red and sore by the time you did, too, I'd bet.
The only reason *I* know who they are is because close-cases like you can't stop talking about how disgusted you are by them. Really?? I think the lady protests too much, don't you?
This organization is connected with homosexuality. You are right it is not connected to normal people, just gays.

“Marriage Equality”

Lakeland, MI

#175 Oct 17, 2013
Blashko wrote:
<quoted text>
This organization is connected with homosexuality. You are right it is not connected to normal people, just gays.
Wrong again, liar.

And yet you know ALL about NAMBLA, don't you?? How did you manage to come across such rare and difficult-to-find information?? You must spent a LOT of time Googling pedophilia and sex with young boys in order to find that reference.

Never mind they've been defunct for over two decades. They're still a huge turn-on to you, aren't they???
Blashko

Winnipeg, Canada

#176 Oct 17, 2013
eJohn wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again, liar.
And yet you know ALL about NAMBLA, don't you?? How did you manage to come across such rare and difficult-to-find information?? You must spent a LOT of time Googling pedophilia and sex with young boys in order to find that reference.
Never mind they've been defunct for over two decades. They're still a huge turn-on to you, aren't they???
just Google it. You will find all the info regarding this disgusting lifestyle. Not so rare as you think. This behaviour is still going on. NAMBLA is proof that homosexuality and pedophilia go hand in hand.

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#177 Oct 17, 2013
Blashko wrote:
just Google it. You will find all the info regarding this disgusting lifestyle. Not so rare as you think. This behaviour is still going on. NAMBLA is proof that homosexuality and pedophilia go hand in hand.
Hmmm. Someone who can't tell the difference between homosexuality and pedophilia. Must be an idiot.

“Unconvinced”

Seattle, WA

#178 Oct 17, 2013
Blashko wrote:
Oh, then the Hutaree are proof that Christianity and violence go hand in hand. The Tea Party is proof that Republicans and extremism go hand in hand. The KKK is proof that white people and racism go hand in hand.

Slanderous generalizing is fun!

“Marriage Equality”

Lakeland, MI

#179 Oct 18, 2013
Blashko wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar, liar, pants on fire!!

Unless you're Googling info about child molestation or sex with little boys, you're NOT going to get any information on NAMBLA. Even most searchs for child molestation won't bring up NAMBLA. A regular search about gay issues or gay people will *NOT* bring up anything about NAMBLA or pedophilia.

So, do tell!! What were you REALLY searching for when you found out about NAMBLA?? Child molestation or sex with little boys? Which was it??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Salt Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Officer in gay pride parade incident speaks out 27 min Huey 50
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 35 min piratefighting 29,871
Review: Locksmiths Of Taylorsville Thu Joe Zereg 4
Are vitamins from USANA worth price? (Mar '08) Feb 24 tnguyen051890 218
Wow! Shooting Star? (Nov '09) Feb 23 Franny 15
New System Helps US Step up Defense Vs Biologic... Feb 23 jmcmahon 1
Mormons: We are Christians, too (Apr '07) Feb 21 NoMo 28,887
South Salt Lake Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

South Salt Lake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:31 pm PST

Bleacher Report 1:31PM
Cardinals Release DT Darnell Dockett
ESPN 2:02 PM
Instead of payday, Dockett cut by Cardinals
Yahoo! Sports 2:29 PM
Cardinals cut veteran DT Dockett
Bleacher Report 4:06 PM
Cards Release of Dockett a Necessary Evil for 2015
NFL 4:53 PM
Julius Thomas to leave Broncos for Jaguars or Raiders?