UTAH DRIVE-BY SHOOTING: Arrests made in Glendale drive-by shooting ...

Full story: Fox13Now

Homicide detectives have arrested two suspects in the drive-by shooting that killed a 22-year-old woman at a party in Glendale.
Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Oct 28, 2012
mimi

Mexicali, Mexico

#1 Jul 29, 2010
omg im soglad yall gettin dis bad ppl..krystal rip we love you
motherslove

Bountiful, UT

#3 Jul 30, 2010
They should also join the Arizona prison. Tired of this people thinking that they can just go shooting anybody that looks at them in the wrong way or for what ever reason. WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO!!!!!!
Life

Las Vegas, NV

#4 Jul 30, 2010
Frist of all to Mimi nd Motherslove you guys don't knw what going on...so SHUT UP!!!...like the news said there're no saying that was the trigger man..just she the eff up to 2 idiot A**
Sister

Sandy, UT

#5 Jul 30, 2010
Feeling some releif
friend

Memphis, TN

#6 Jul 30, 2010
miss you krystal always and forever in my heart love you !!
Get A Life

Salt Lake City, UT

#7 Jul 30, 2010
@ Life - so they arrest people who are not involved with the shooting huh? obviously this man had something to do with the shooting so guilty or not, have fun in the slammer u scum!
This_GenEraTion- 605

Aberdeen, SD

#8 Jul 31, 2010
It is a tragedy for the Flores family and thoughts & prayers go out to you for your loss! I am not posting in defense of any party involved. I am however, concerned with the efforts or strategy of law enforcement and reporting from local media. Although the article states, "Detectives are not saying if Lomu was the triggerman that night, only that the investigation is ongoing and that they do expect several more arrests in the case." The broadcast paints a different image for the public, and its more on the side that the two in custody are guilty of the crime, rather than not being cooperative. The point is... they're suspects in the case and are not being cooperative with law enforcement. Obviously not the their main suspects or there would be no need for an on going investigation!? These two individuals were labled in the broadcast which could lead to possible retaliation towards the two parties friends and families. There is no need to add fuel to the fire in order to make your story more appealing to the public. All together it is another unfortunate incident for our youth and young adults today.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#9 Jul 31, 2010
motherslove wrote:
They should also join the Arizona prison. Tired of this people thinking that they can just go shooting anybody that looks at them in the wrong way or for what ever reason. WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO!!!!!!
Not sure on your comment with, "Tired of this people" Are you referring to their ethnicity?
NATASHA

Salt Lake City, UT

#11 Aug 7, 2010
uh this goes to "life" YOU SHUT THE EFF UP CAUSE YYOOUU DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON...AND THESE PEOPLE HAVE A POINT!
Annonymous

South Jordan, UT

#12 Aug 12, 2010
My deepest sympathy for all the families involved. Espeacially for the Flores family. Never met them but liked them as neighbors! I apologize for the hardship that they had to go through and hope the Lord blesses them with comfort! This should hopefully help parents see the importance of families and to keep their children out of gangs!!! There is no good from it, only pain and sorrow...
Seriously

Salt Lake City, UT

#13 Aug 14, 2010
Wow. Seriously??? Life---c'mon you obviously know someone involved. You think the police don't know what they are doin? They have been dealing with these so called "Gang Members." so I am pretty sure they got all the info correct.
Life, A young woman has lost her LIFE!!! Her family's LIFE will never be the same. Those young people took an innocent LIFE. I am truly happy justice will be served. I just hope they have God with them to give them some LIFE when they are doing some serious time.
dsisco

United States

#14 Oct 28, 2012
That's why i have a carry permit! I bet i shoot better too. Anybody remember when salt lake was a nice place to live

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Salt Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 5 min Dana Robertson 12,057
Police: Utah Suspect Swallows Stolen Ring 7 hr wichita-rick 2
Utah autism rate doubled between '02 and '08, d... (May '11) 13 hr Larry 13
University of Utah Biologist Wins Turkey's Top ... 13 hr Larry 2
Are vitamins from USANA worth price? (Mar '08) Sat Kevin Trudeau 209
Is Ebay's Declining Reputation Scaring Buyers A... (Oct '13) Sat SocialMedia 6
Solar energy users claim victory as 'sun tax' r... Sat Solarman 1
•••
•••
•••