Charges against 7 people filed in beating of South Salt Lake man

Full story: Fox13Now 9
The Salt Lake County district attorney's office has filed charges against seven people for allegedly attacking a man who took two children from a neighbor's house party after they wandered unsupervised. Full Story
Victoria

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Mar 2, 2010
Took them long enough, didn't it?
KAG

Salt Lake City, UT

#3 Mar 2, 2010
A bunch of animals, wonder if the courts have the balls to put this family in jail?
GLT

Germany

#4 Mar 3, 2010
It is about time the DA does this case the right way! File the Hate Crme charges!
namu ku

Saint George, UT

#5 Mar 3, 2010
i don't agree with them beating up those guys that way but...imagine your kid or someone who you care about come up missing and found next door with their shirt off mysteriously with a gay man then ask yourself what would you do if anyone came close to violating a child in your family...dumb A$$ palangi's....
jessica

Salt Lake City, UT

#6 Mar 4, 2010
wow its really sad that we have so many ignorant people in this state animal ? really whats wrong with u people didnt u follow the news when the trial was going on DID u not hear how many times DJ changed his story use your brains people !!! The law let this man out on the streets!! Hey namu ku really ur comment really and why would u add the stupid palangi's at the end have u noticed there is polangis and half palangis on the familys side tae!!
Jessica

United States

#7 Mar 4, 2010
namu ku wrote:
i don't agree with them beating up those guys that way but...imagine your kid or someone who you care about come up missing and found next door with their shirt off mysteriously with a gay man then ask yourself what would you do if anyone came close to violating a child in your family...dumb **** palangi's....
kid's.Shirt was not Off man i swear did any1 actually pay attention to the trial?????
namu ku

Saint George, UT

#8 Mar 5, 2010
first of alljessica if you knew anything about salt lake media and salt lake county courts you would understand they don't want to hear the truth stupid tae....how many times have you heard them put a story on the air and never follow up when someone is vindicated.. of course you don't cause your stupid and believe everything you hear on tv..and i know those guys who did that and i can i give a rats about their palangi side...its your typical half cas trying to prove how poly they by being gay and beating up gays..hahah no pun intended "if you know what that means" to be honest they should get everyone involved and throw them under the jail for wasting my tax dollars..and jessica how about you go to west valley and have the baby regulators run a train on you, that will shut you up
Jessica

United States

#9 Mar 5, 2010
I
namu ku wrote:
first of alljessica if you knew anything about salt lake media and salt lake county courts you would understand they don't want to hear the truth stupid tae....how many times have you heard them put a story on the air and never follow up when someone is vindicated.. of course you don't cause your stupid and believe everything you hear on tv..and i know those guys who did that and i can i give a rats about their palangi side...its your typical half cas trying to prove how poly they by being gay and beating up gays..hahah no pun intended "if you know what that means" to be honest they should get everyone involved and throw them under the jail for wasting my tax dollars..and jessica how about you go to west valley and have the baby regulators run a train on you, that will shut you up
lol wow really stop talkin k I mean plezz stop talkin u read all of the stuff they be written bout polys bein violent people and u threatening me on a news site lol durrr hey tae think be4 u write no1 period cared about him being gay ur just ignorant and I doubt u know any of them at all besides thinking u related to them cuz ur uncle's cousins sisters brothers cousin uncle's sisters cousin and if u dnt like Palangis or half then go back to Tonga or Samoa !! Ofa atu
Jessica

United States

#10 Mar 5, 2010
namu ku wrote:
first of alljessica if you knew anything about salt lake media and salt lake county courts you would understand they don't want to hear the truth stupid tae....how many times have you heard them put a story on the air and never follow up when someone is vindicated.. of course you don't cause your stupid and believe everything you hear on tv..and i know those guys who didu yUthat and i can i give a rats about their palangi side...its your typical half cas trying to prove how poly they by being gay and beating up gays..hahah no pun intended "if you know what that means" to be honest they should get everyone involved and throw them under the jail for wasting my tax dollars..and jessica how about you go to west valley and have the baby regulators run a train on you, that will shut you up
p.s I was at the trial Lulu never said any of the kids shirts were off usi and he got away with one of the worst crime's ever lets just pray for every1 and that those children don't lose their parents to the system for b.s!! As for ur lil reg comments really really stupid thing to say

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Salt Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 1 hr Toko2014 14,008
Solar energy users claim victory as 'sun tax' r... 3 hr rapist alert 12
Gay marriage cases await early Supreme Court de... 4 hr DebraE 472
last post wins! (Jul '11) Fri Maverick 808 329
BLM weighs rope ban at Corona Arch, Gemini Bridges Fri shedreams2 1
Review: Anna Trupp Lcsw Fri Badcustodyevaluation 3
Ebay: Item Visibility of Small Sellers' Items o... Fri OnlineConsumer 1
•••
•••
•••