1. I’ve posted plenty of times where ex-Mormons warn people, so why didn’t you b’tch about them? Because you know your criticism is dumb. I posted the link to South Park for people who are too dumb to get it unless it’s explained in the simplest terms.<quoted text>LOL!!! I am not acquainted with common sense or logic, yet you are the one posting south park websites as a place to gain truth?? I have actually seen that episode of south park and found it quite funny. I have a sense humor. However, looking to south park for gospel truth is ludicrous. If you want the truth about something, ask people who practice it. Hell, ask people who have left it. Even many of them will give you truth. but asking a person who has never practiced the faith is ridiculous. Get your head out of the sand.
Btw way, DUMB is a person who can not speak or hear. I think you were looking for a different term :)
2. Here’s my response to your last dumb comment:
/dʌm/ Show Spelled [duhm] Show IPA adjective, dumb·er, dumb·est, verb
1. lacking intelligence or good judgment; stupid; dull-witted.
2. lacking the power of speech (often offensive when applied to humans): a dumb animal.
3. temporarily unable to speak: dumb with astonishment.
4. refraining from any or much speech; silent.
5. made, done, etc., without speech.
Notice the FIRST, MAIN DEFINITION???
You could have looked that up yourself, just so you didn’t look really dumb, but you seem to also be lazy, or maybe the only thing that mattered was finding as much BS as you could use to criticize me, even though you’re always wrong. I don’t see how that can be worth the effort.