Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

There are 32098 comments on the CNN story from Oct 12, 2011, titled Who says Mormons aren't Christians?. In it, CNN reports that:

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as Comedy Central's "Axis of Evil" special, ABC's "The View," CNN's "What the Week" and HLN's "The Joy Behar Show." He is executive producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and the Amman Stand Up Comedy Festival.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

Anonymousnetruth teller

Omaha, NE

#27862 Sep 10, 2013
Punching for Justice wrote:
Mormons also believe that Black people are cursed. God does not know Mormons because they have forsaken him for their false doctrine.
You are wrong not only do we NOT (note I said not)believe Blacks are cursed but we are Christ's RESTORED church
Punching for Justice

United States

#27863 Sep 10, 2013
Anonymousnetruthteller wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong not only do we NOT (note I said not)believe Blacks are cursed but we are Christ's RESTORED church
And [God] had caused the cursing to come upon them, yea, even a sore cursing, because of their iniquity. For behold, they had hardened their hearts against him, that they had become like unto a flint; wherefore, as they were white, and exceedingly fair and delightsome, that they might not be enticing unto my people, the Lord God did cause a skin of blackness to come upon them. And thus saith the Lord God; I will cause that they shall be loathsome unto thy people, save they shall repent of their iniquities." 2 Nephi 5:21

Hate speech! It is time to put Mormons on trial for genocide! IF found guilty every Mormon will be put to death for their hatred against decent people!
Wisdom

Rochester, KY

#27864 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Strange God waited 1850 years after the time of Jesus to tell the world the truth.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#27865 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>You are wrong not only do we NOT (note I said not)believe Blacks are cursed but we are Christ's RESTORED church
Maybe you should go reread your BOM

Location hidden

#27866 Sep 10, 2013
October doesn't sound like its gonna be a very good month for the morg.
Wisdom

Rochester, KY

#27867 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Strange God would send an Angel to a man showing him a "new" word of God and the true church but then 1200 years later send another Angel to another man showing him a "new" word of God and those two words of God not be the same.
Mohamed had the same story line as Joe Smith had. Strange those "new" words of God and his plan for mankind are totally different.
Strange how Joe Smith said his heirs would be over the Mormon church but never were. Strange how all cults have always had the same 4 things in common.
1. A man will rise up and say he is God or has a message from God.
2. That man will always make himself the leader.
3. The man will always try an isolate his followers from the outside world.
4. There will always be some form of sexual perversion.

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#27868 Sep 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Actually we do believe in the Bible
I am speaking to Dana. He does not believe in Genesis. He believes Genesis is a myth.

Dana has no authority to decide which part of the Bible is correct... but he picks and chooses what he declares is true.

He has stated that he would kill Jesus Christ himself if he taught things that Dana "declares" are untrue.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#27869 Sep 11, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your meds, baby.
A reply soooooo common to you any more...I am not surprised
intelligent replies escape your mental abilities any more.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#27870 Sep 11, 2013
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks to Rick Santorium, we have a new definition for the word frothy..and you are frothing at the mouth. Maybe an anti anxiety medication would help.
Too fricking humorous....dana does his play ground 'take your meds' statement and you run up beside him, frothing at the lips to repeat the same thing but just a bit differently. You two hold hands and skipping away laughing like hyenas congratulating each other on how badly you wounded my emotions today...lol...oh my gosh are you two with the most immature mentalities running in here...you prove yourselves over and over and over....

Location hidden

#27871 Sep 11, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>Too fricking humorous....dana does his play ground 'take your meds' statement and you run up beside him, frothing at the lips to repeat the same thing but just a bit differently. You two hold hands and skipping away laughing like hyenas congratulating each other on how badly you wounded my emotions today...lol...oh my gosh are you two with the most immature mentalities running in here...you prove yourselves over and over and over....
OR....the consensus is you need medication.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#27873 Sep 11, 2013
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
OR....the consensus is you need medication.
lol...oh no, no, no. I can't touch this one by any means but you and dana well do.
I have never, ever, even began to do with purpose to hopefully harm other's mental and or emotional well being as you and dana have done with purpose for months on end to others. The pure unadulterated vile derogatory black hearted filth you two have spoken out of rage and hate and anger prove beyond any doubt who needs counseling and or medication. You really need to get your facts correct in this instance :)

Location hidden

#27874 Sep 11, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>lol...oh no, no, no. I can't touch this one by any means but you and dana well do.
I have never, ever, even began to do with purpose to hopefully harm other's mental and or emotional well being as you and dana have done with purpose for months on end to others. The pure unadulterated vile derogatory black hearted filth you two have spoken out of rage and hate and anger prove beyond any doubt who needs counseling and or medication. You really need to get your facts correct in this instance :)
If I took your babble seriously, it might hurt my feelings. Seriously..I say this with all sincerity..you need to seek help. You could feel so much better with the proper medication(ssss)
pearl

Ogden, UT

#27875 Sep 11, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...oh no, no, no. I can't touch this one by any means but you and dana well do.
Kinda drawn to that dark side, aren't ya?
Realpeople

Ashburn, VA

#27876 Sep 12, 2013
Mormons are NOT christians. They believe in joe smith who is NOT in the bible and neither is the book of mormon. Mormons believe in false prophets and teachings.

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#27877 Sep 12, 2013
More secrets are about to be revealed about that wonderful pervert, seer, and revolter Joseph Smith.

http://bycommonconsent.com/2013/09/11/the-cou...

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#27878 Sep 12, 2013
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>Kinda drawn to that dark side, aren't ya?
“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”- Yoda

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#27879 Sep 13, 2013
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
If I took your babble seriously, it might hurt my feelings. Seriously..I say this with all sincerity..you need to seek help. You could feel so much better with the proper medication(ssss)
The above is called psychological transference/mirroring. So as you are you imagin to see in others. Plus we have a daily diary authored by you and dana that proves my points without any doubt. Nuff said :)

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#27880 Sep 13, 2013
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>Kinda drawn to that dark side, aren't ya?
Dark side? What dark side? You speak like you know about this dark side well dana/pearl. Why don't you explain this dark side to us better so we can see where you have been/still are hmmm?

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#27881 Sep 13, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”- Yoda
Whew! Have you ever nailed a phrase that fully/totally describes nomo and your's paths...excellently stated! Well done!

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#27882 Sep 13, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
More secrets are about to be revealed about that wonderful pervert, seer, and revolter Joseph Smith.
http://bycommonconsent.com/2013/09/11/the-cou...
You so identify with him as you judge him and you love to hate that fact. You're a perverter of the Bible and what it's been for 1500 years, you're a seer because you claim factual knowledge of things of Smith there is no evidence of and you're a revolter as you call good evil and evil good and continually use lies and mistruths to make points simple truths could have been used to make with. just syaing....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Salt Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Malinda Marie Atkins 3 hr MALINDA 1
Looking for male photographer who does boudoir/... (Feb '17) Sun Scott 2
nudism and in salt lake city, UT (Oct '13) Sun Scott 2
mitt romney - what a clown! Fri Bloodonhishands 1
Review: Allied Driving School (Oct '11) Feb 12 Jimmy 2
News Romney declines to say whether he'd run for Uta... Feb 10 Chilli J 15
Apartments that forbid pitbulls in So SLC (May '16) Jun '16 ThomasA 4

South Salt Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance