Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

Oct 12, 2011 Full story: CNN 32,004

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as Comedy Central's "Axis of Evil" special, ABC's "The View," CNN's "What the Week" and HLN's "The Joy Behar Show." He is executive producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and the Amman Stand Up Comedy Festival.

Full Story

“Good day to you!”

Since: Oct 08

Earth

#27577 Aug 21, 2013
NoMo wrote:
From the first sentence(I honestly didn't get much further) you are wrong. What that cult does to the children in this state directly affects me. The length of your rant only confirms how creepy it is to regularly require children to be interrogated by adult men about sex, behind closed doors, with no oversight or supervision. Continue your word vomit. It speaks volumes
If what this cult does to it's children directly affects you, then why aren't we hearing of the good that takes place that far outweighs the bad/wrong you so often love to preach about? Because your a hater that only wishes to see what you claim is bad/wrong. Hater is, hater does.
You're a pathetic liar. An extremist liar. The minors are no more 'interrogated' then the adults in interviews. And there's oversight and supervision but as an extremist you love to ignore those facts so you can make up things to have trash to speak about. You're nothing but a hater. How you could ever help someone with the hate you display in these threads can only be done by someone with a severe personality disorder.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#27578 Aug 21, 2013
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
Those Catholics you love to example aren't that great of an example, are they? Using a bunch of pedophiles to justify the creepier-than-creepy practice of regularly subjecting children to sexual grilling by real estate brokers and chiropractors is hysterical. Got anything else?
You can't get any better can you? Now you claim all Catholic priests are pedophiles? And that random hater judgement comes from you who let a kid die because you were too busy hating Mormons and the world at large to intervene? You have no room to categorize anyone least you categorize yourself first, just saying.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#27579 Aug 21, 2013
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
Those Catholics you love to example aren't that great of an example, are they? Using a bunch of pedophiles to justify the creepier-than-creepy practice of regularly subjecting children to sexual grilling by real estate brokers and chiropractors is hysterical. Got anything else?
Got anything else? Yeah. You don't think normally. You think as a hater plain and simple. If you had half a brain of normal thinking you would be more objectionable open minded and would consider as much evidence as you have to consider before making a judgement call.
But all you do is hate from an extremist position and you purposefully ignore facts that work against your hater idealisms. You're the worse type of mind to have around kids and other people in general because what you project for them to see of you isn't what you really are.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#27580 Aug 21, 2013
NoMo wrote:
Shaming children for imaginary sins is evil, no matter what religion you use. Those idiots you cling to say..
"Masturbation is not physically necessary. There is already a way by which the male system relieves excessive spermatic fluid quite regularly through the nocturnal emission or wet dream. Monthly menstrual flow expels the female’s egg and cleanses the womb. For both sexes, physical or emotional tensions can be released by vigorous activity. Thus, in a biological sense, masturbation for either gender is not necessary"
Seriously. That is on the LDS.org website. How could anyone want these complete creeps to discuss sex with their children???
As a hater you claim Mormon bishops purposefully 'shame' children. That's your hating as an extremist speaking lies so I'll stop addressing that :)
As a hater you claim Mormon bishops discuss sex with children. To varying degrees in group settings they do for religious and general information. But various type individuals visiting schools and working for school systems discuss sex with children to degrees of intimacy that Mormon bishops never speak about. School systems teach children about safe sex and how and when to use condoms and other such items. Children can go to 'teen programs/clinics' where they can tell/discuss their sexual escapades to complete strangers without a parent ever knowing.
You're fricking clueless as usual.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#27581 Aug 21, 2013
NoMo wrote:
Shaming children for imaginary sins is evil, no matter what religion you use. Those idiots you cling to say..
"Masturbation is not physically necessary. There is already a way by which the male system relieves excessive spermatic fluid quite regularly through the nocturnal emission or wet dream. Monthly menstrual flow expels the female’s egg and cleanses the womb. For both sexes, physical or emotional tensions can be released by vigorous activity. Thus, in a biological sense, masturbation for either gender is not necessary"
Seriously. That is on the LDS.org website. How could anyone want these complete creeps to discuss sex with their children???
By the way, masturbation is not a necessity of life that one should or has to be engaged in. I am aware that our society actually promotes masturbation by relying on the APA stating it's a healthy and normal thing to do. And if that is correct then as the extremist you are, did you teach that to your kids as a good extremist should have?

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#27582 Aug 21, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
"Word vomit" The most accurate of descriptions on what he does.
The child dana speaks again :)

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#27583 Aug 21, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
The hypocrisy is thick on this issue because you know growing up they would masturbate for hours. It's wonderful how they can't practice what they preach. It's amazing how they sit around thinking of ways to screw up their youth.
I disagree. You're a fine example of a child that didn't need help to screw themselves up. You did and still do a mighty fine job of that all on your own :)

Location hidden

#27584 Aug 21, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>As a hater you claim Mormon bishops purposefully 'shame' children. That's your hating as an extremist speaking lies so I'll stop addressing that :)
As a hater you claim Mormon bishops discuss sex with children. To varying degrees in group settings they do for religious and general information. But various type individuals visiting schools and working for school systems discuss sex with children to degrees of intimacy that Mormon bishops never speak about. School systems teach children about safe sex and how and when to use condoms and other such items. Children can go to 'teen programs/clinics' where they can tell/discuss their sexual escapades to complete strangers without a parent ever knowing.
You're fricking clueless as usual.
Bishops(ala bankers, car salesmen, mortgage brokers, etc) have ZERO qualifications. The difference is so huge that only an idiot couldn't see.

Location hidden

#27585 Aug 21, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>By the way, masturbation is not a necessity of life that one should or has to be engaged in. I am aware that our society actually promotes masturbation by relying on the APA stating it's a healthy and normal thing to do. And if that is correct then as the extremist you are, did you teach that to your kids as a good extremist should have?
....right. Touching part of your own body is a sin. It's sad, how fcuked up in the head you are. Funny too!

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#27586 Aug 21, 2013
More of that wonderful LDS tolerance in action:

Utah Publisher Cancels Novel Because Author is Gay

http://www.towleroad.com/2013/08/utah-book-pu...

Marysville, CA

#27587 Aug 21, 2013
That's NoMo for showing that to me.

Marysville, CA

#27588 Aug 21, 2013
* Thanks (Brain fart)

Marysville, CA

#27589 Aug 21, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, masturbation is not a necessity of life that one should or has to be engaged in. I am aware that our society actually promotes masturbation by relying on the APA stating it's a healthy and normal thing to do. And if that is correct then as the extremist you are, did you teach that to your kids as a good extremist should have?
Absolutely! I know I made it clear to my daughter there isn't thing wrong with it, and it's nothing to be ashamed of. Everybody does it. They are either honest about that or lying like a pig because some cult is trying to put shame into a person touching themselves. I think every parent who doesn't teach that to their children are sick in the head and sexually repressed. There's not a damn thing wrong with it.
InthenameofjesusChrist,Amen!

Marysville, CA

#27590 Aug 21, 2013
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
....right. Touching part of your own body is a sin. It's sad, how fcuked up in the head you are. Funny too!
Masturabation = sin
Marrying another man's wife while he's on a mission for God and screwing her = not a sin.
40 something year old man screwing 14 year old = not a sin.
Killing a man for leaving the LDS church = not a sin.

Makes perfect sense.
Anonymous

Monticello, AR

#27591 Aug 21, 2013
I do. They follow some old guy named John Smith. Christians follow Jesus Christ and God Almighty.
Sheik Yerbouti

Furlong, PA

#27592 Aug 21, 2013
mormonism is a cult and a dangerous one at that! These morons should be isolated from normal people!

Location hidden

#27593 Aug 21, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
More of that wonderful LDS tolerance in action:

Utah Publisher Cancels Novel Because Author is Gay

http://www.towleroad.com/2013/08/utah-book-pu...
Yeah, that whole "we love out gay brothers and sisters" crap only goes so far. I guess deseret books and seagull don't ever knowingly sell books written by gay people...? I wonder if they sold books written by black people before 1978?
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

#27594 Aug 21, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
Got anything else? Yeah. You don't think normally. You think as a hater plain and simple. If you had half a brain of normal thinking you would be more objectionable open minded and would consider as much evidence as you have to consider before making a judgement call.
But all you do is hate from an extremist position and you purposefully ignore facts that work against your hater idealisms. You're the worse type of mind to have around kids and other people in general because what you project for them to see of you isn't what you really are.
Hey friend, that's quite the hard-on you've developed for Dana and NoMo, you sure that's healthy?
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

#27595 Aug 21, 2013
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
mormonism is a cult and a dangerous one at that! These morons should be isolated from normal people!
well, what a nice thought. By normal people do you mean regular God fearing folk, or do we get to isolate everyone from all those other mono-theist cults? Golly, it sounds so American, where do we start?

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#27596 Aug 21, 2013
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bishops(ala bankers, car salesmen, mortgage brokers, etc) have ZERO qualifications. The difference is so huge that only an idiot couldn't see.
By your own logic neither were you nor are you now qualified to guide/suggest/ask/counsel your girls about sex and or their sexuality. So as you accuse the bishops of having done so have you also done to your own kids.
And the only idiot here is you because you still don't have an obvious clue as to what these interviews were for and what was said and or why and if they were supervised or not.
You're talking as the extreme hater you have consistently proved yourself to be. I attended one ward for over a decade because my children went to it. I know about the interviews and you don't and as an idiot, you won't listen to any actual information that could help you understand this issue you're hating on at present.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Salt Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 22 min piratefighting 27,208
last post wins! (Jul '11) Sat Hatti_Hollerand 352
Utah cyber security experts call for 'hacking' ... Sat Jogosdokizi 1
Questions about moving to SLC?? Dec 25 Soon to be Newcomer 1
a lds misionary who had sex with a married woman (Jul '11) Dec 22 Cowboy12 29
why mormon missionaries have sex with married w... (Jun '12) Dec 22 Cowboy12 12
Comcast Speed Increases Reach Portland, Seattle... Dec 22 Large-Scale Outages 1
South Salt Lake Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web