Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

There are 32001 comments on the CNN story from Oct 12, 2011, titled Who says Mormons aren't Christians?. In it, CNN reports that:

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as Comedy Central's "Axis of Evil" special, ABC's "The View," CNN's "What the Week" and HLN's "The Joy Behar Show." He is executive producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and the Amman Stand Up Comedy Festival.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#26707 Jun 18, 2013
I accused NO ONE... I quoted a scripture from a Biblical movie I was watching at the time.

I thought it was insightful. Apparently, you took the "scripture" from the bible to mean "YOU".

YOU are so vein!

YOU think everything is about you!

... MY sin MY errs are between me and God, not you.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#26708 Jun 18, 2013
Now that the bigots have left...this is the future of your church. The lizards need to wake up or die off..but most of all, they need to apologize and make sure none of this evil discrimination ignorance ever happens again. They need to make amends, there are literally millions who have been harmed. Countless families have lost loved ones due to the lies spread by those old fools. It's a start though..way better than the "we love you but you must remain celibate and without love to be a part of us" crap the official mormonsandgays.org/com (I forget) and "mormons building bridges" says.
http://www.mormonsforequality.org/

“I will not keep calm”

Since: Mar 08

Raise hell...change the world

#26709 Jun 18, 2013
sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about you sleezy hooker?
You.

“I will not keep calm”

#26710 Jun 18, 2013
sportxmouse wrote:
I accused NO ONE... I quoted a scripture from a Biblical movie I was watching at the time.
I thought it was insightful. Apparently, you took the "scripture" from the bible to mean "YOU".
YOU are so vein!
YOU think everything is about you!
... MY sin MY errs are between me and God, not you.
LOL. Did I touch a nerve? You know, contention is of the devil. You should pray on that.
Show some love every once in a while. I promise it doesn't hurt.

Location hidden

#26711 Jun 18, 2013
$20 million for iPads for missionaries, makes them easier to track...while the slc temple is surrounded by homeless kids. Wth??? Throw in the mall, prop 8 and telling the neighborhood surrounding the MTC they MUST sustain and stop complaining about that giant monstrosity being built in their back yards..You members need to overthrow the lizards, they are determined to take you down with them..

https://tech.lds.org/forum/viewtopic.php...

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#26712 Jun 18, 2013
not ashamed wrote:
<quoted text> LOL. Did I touch a nerve? You know, contention is of the devil. You should pray on that.
Everybody in this life gives me something to be thankful for. With Carol, I'm thankful I'm not related to her.

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#26713 Jun 19, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody in this life gives me something to be thankful for. With Carol, I'm thankful I'm not related to her.
Me too... I'm so glad I'm not related to you.

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#26714 Jun 19, 2013
not ashamed wrote:
<quoted text> You.
You are such an idiot!

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#26715 Jun 19, 2013
not ashamed wrote:
<quoted text> LOL. Did I touch a nerve? You know, contention is of the devil. You should pray on that.
YOU are a sicko...
YOU LIE and say God accepts Homosexuality...
THEN YOU tell ME to show YOU some LOVE.

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#26716 Jun 19, 2013
YOU lie and DECEIVE saying YOU are MORMONISM.

YOU lie and say you had to renew and get your Temple recommend constantly. How many times do you have to renew in a year?

YOU are a deceiver!

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#26717 Jun 19, 2013
YOU can't pick and choose what part of the God's word you choose to live by and expect to enter his Kingdom.

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#26718 Jun 19, 2013
If you are a Mormon... then why don't you reveal who you are and we will steer your Bishopric to here and we will see how you are MORMONISM.

Because YOU haven't been telling them what you have been saying here. That is why you hide who you are, and where you are...

so you don't get excommunicated.

“I will not keep calm”

#26721 Jun 19, 2013
sportxmouse wrote:
If you are a Mormon... then why don't you reveal who you are and we will steer your Bishopric to here and we will see how you are MORMONISM.
Because YOU haven't been telling them what you have been saying here. That is why you hide who you are, and where you are...
so you don't get excommunicated.
I'm not worried about excommunication.You don't know what I tell my bishop.
I don't reveal my identity on here because of nutcases like you, not because of my bishop.

“I will not keep calm”

#26722 Jun 19, 2013
sportxmouse wrote:
YOU lie and DECEIVE saying YOU are MORMONISM.
YOU lie and say you had to renew and get your Temple recommend constantly. How many times do you have to renew in a year?
YOU are a deceiver!
Actually this was my second time this year. IF you must know. The first time was because mine was expired.
Then I had some personal issues with someone that I had a difficult time forgiving. Making me unworthy of temple attendance, so I chose to turn in my recommend until I was worthy.
You might want to think about turning yours in as well, considering how you treat your fellow man.

“I will not keep calm”

#26723 Jun 19, 2013
sportxmouse wrote:
YOU can't pick and choose what part of the God's word you choose to live by and expect to enter his Kingdom.
Pot meet kettle.

Location hidden

#26724 Jun 19, 2013
Wonder when Evergreen will come out of the closet??

http://www.buzzfeed.com/chrisgeidner/head-of-...

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#26726 Jun 20, 2013
NoMo wrote:
Now that the bigots have left...this is the future of your church. The lizards need to wake up or die off..but most of all, they need to apologize and make sure none of this evil discrimination ignorance ever happens again. They need to make amends, there are literally millions who have been harmed. Countless families have lost loved ones due to the lies spread by those old fools. It's a start though..way better than the "we love you but you must remain celibate and without love to be a part of us" crap the official mormonsandgays.org/com (I forget) and "mormons building bridges" says.
Now that the bigots have left??? lol...you are one of the most prejudicial judge mental bigots in here stating theists HAVE TO come to believe as you believe or else you'll call them bigots...lol...way to fricking hypocritically funny...
This LDS church hasn't did a spark of harm compared to all the non-Mormon prejudicial judge mental bigots you represent on both sides of the argument, telling each other HOW THEY HAVE TO THINK or else you'll call them names etc.
You need to wake up and smell the coffee soon. MFE are as hypocritical as you. The couple that began MFE were and still are ACTIVE Mormons. They sustain the church's position on marriage being between a man and a woman but they endorse civil marriage rights to same sex couples. Understand the hypocrisy? They sustain what the first presidency states about marriage being between a man and woman in God's eyes. They haven't left their theistic view of marriage being between a man and woman in the eyes of God. Their just being supportive of civil aspect of marriage for same sex couples.
The Mormon church leaders have taught one thing about marriage concerning God since it's foundation and it won't change. So you keep on harming as many as you do by telling people they HAVE TO BELIEVE AS YOU DO since you have the same supposed bigoted position as those you disagree with. You'll have to apologize one day for all the evil and hurt you have caused by doing your best forcing people to accept your prejudicial bigoted position instead of letting them have their own opinion.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#26727 Jun 20, 2013
NoMo wrote:
lol...I don't know who's worse for supporting someone they don't know anything about, you or dana...lol

Dehlin is also the co-founder of the Mormons for Marriage website [30](a pro-gay marriage site) and Stay LDS,[31] a community dedicated to helping unorthodox Mormons stay in the LDS church if that is their desire.[32]

Location hidden

#26728 Jun 20, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>lol...I don't know who's worse for supporting someone they don't know anything about, you or dana...lol

Dehlin is also the co-founder of the Mormons for Marriage website [30](a pro-gay marriage site) and Stay LDS,[31] a community dedicated to helping unorthodox Mormons stay in the LDS church if that is their desire.[32]
Wiki? Lol

Location hidden

#26729 Jun 20, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>Now that the bigots have left??? lol...you are one of the most prejudicial judge mental bigots in here stating theists HAVE TO come to believe as you believe or else you'll call them bigots...lol...way to fricking hypocritically funny...
This LDS church hasn't did a spark of harm compared to all the non-Mormon prejudicial judge mental bigots you represent on both sides of the argument, telling each other HOW THEY HAVE TO THINK or else you'll call them names etc.
You need to wake up and smell the coffee soon. MFE are as hypocritical as you. The couple that began MFE were and still are ACTIVE Mormons. They sustain the church's position on marriage being between a man and a woman but they endorse civil marriage rights to same sex couples. Understand the hypocrisy? They sustain what the first presidency states about marriage being between a man and woman in God's eyes. They haven't left their theistic view of marriage being between a man and woman in the eyes of God. Their just being supportive of civil aspect of marriage for same sex couples.
The Mormon church leaders have taught one thing about marriage concerning God since it's foundation and it won't change. So you keep on harming as many as you do by telling people they HAVE TO BELIEVE AS YOU DO since you have the same supposed bigoted position as those you disagree with. You'll have to apologize one day for all the evil and hurt you have caused by doing your best forcing people to accept your prejudicial bigoted position instead of letting them have their own opinion.
Yes, that pyramid scheme you cling to doesn't have a prayer of surviving if they don't give up their hate doctrine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Salt Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trashy Sasha Simone Parrish Mon Ewwwwwgurl 1
Sasha Simone Parrish who is this person? Sun S0uths1d3 1
Older woman/sugar momma (Nov '13) Feb 7 Amad 3
News Concerns raised about sustainable energy bill Feb 6 Solarman 1
Review: AMSCO Windows (Jan '10) Feb 4 James Dorsey 68
White men! Date a woman with bi-racial kids? (May '11) Feb 3 Tony 50
News Are vitamins from USANA worth price? (Mar '08) Feb 2 Honey 227
More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Salt Lake Mortgages