Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

There are 20 comments on the CNN story from Oct 12, 2011, titled Who says Mormons aren't Christians?. In it, CNN reports that:

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as Comedy Central's "Axis of Evil" special, ABC's "The View," CNN's "What the Week" and HLN's "The Joy Behar Show." He is executive producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and the Amman Stand Up Comedy Festival.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#26152 May 29, 2013
concerned in Egypt wrote:
<quoted text>
LDS are closer to Christianity than you.
You are a snake in the grass.
You are a fake and your lack of integrity to reveal who you truly are is equal to be an adulterer.
When the Spirit caused me to jump on your post that said God does not discriminate I was not sure why.
But I see now why you are a FAKE.
A Man taking it literally from another man is not a personal choice it is a perversion that biblically is worse than Adultery yes, the Bible NT says it is worse for the Homosexual because not only does the sin separate him from God he also sins against his own Body and receives a depraved mind unlike other sins. the Consequences are graver its Biblical.
For another forum you have been made I take my leave
Sorry Egypt, but I'm with Osirica on this one. There is no sin against love. And you can't talk about a God being merciful and just, and at the same time say he condemns people for being what God created them to be. I can't worship that kind of God. The grace of Jesus Christ applies as much to gay people as anyone else.

Marysville, CA

#26153 May 29, 2013
<quoted text>
This was there so I will finish with this slim.
So many straw men.
I did not say I judge on statistics I said it hypothetically, but if one is to go on a biblical basis Gays would never be allowed to marry or adopt. As the Statistics still have great value but as I pointed out they show that the Word of God to be true.
Nothing in the NT says Trinity, Sunday School or home groups etc yet all are biblical surely you can argue better than this grade school dribble.
The NT does not mention Abortion but on the same basis, biblical reasons we know its the killing of human life and Sin and thus out, and on the same basis, biblical reasons we know no Gay marriage no adoption as it is Sin.
Romans is the NT covenant dumb dumb as are all the books of the NT as Jesus stated I will send the the Holy Spirit the comforter after he leaves to remind them of all that he taught and he did and the Spirit breathed the word into the authors of the NT and thus the teachings of Jesus who is the one true God.
Wanting sex with the same sex by definition means you are unstable and of immoral character.
Wanting sex with the same sex by definition makes you a fornicator
Again you put words in my post I did not say times have changed.
I said Jesus fulfilled the OT and gave us the NT the Old covenant is fullfilled (LAW) and the new covenant we received 2000 years ago is now in effect regardless of the times and the flavor of the day which is perverted men doing unspeakable things to other preverted men as do women in our day. The Days are dark.
I am suspecting strongly you are homosexual and again I saw the buzz words in your post "god does not discriminate", well yes he does homosexuals will those if they do not repent that he will segregate from heaven as he will for adulterers etc.
My 15 year old daughter can divide and use the word of God 10 times better than you.
Clearly you are a fake who has never studied the Bible in any meaningful way.
Hope you do some day
God bless
Wanting sex with the same sex is no worst than two people having sex outside of marriage in the eyes of God. It's no wast then a straight man just lusting after a woman who's not his wife. There is also no direct verse forbidding gay people from marrying. There are many commandments against lust just for the sake of lust, but when two people get together through love and build life long relationships, it pleases God. Straight or gay. All have sinned an come short of the glory of God. All.

Marysville, CA

#26154 May 29, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
If her character was just half of what your's is, I would wager that a possibility. But at the moment, I see no reason for her to feel she needs to deceive me with false information. I have given her no reason to do that. And she has presented no reason to have a need to deceive me. So yes, evidence has been presented by her that I can assume and believe she doesn't have a need to deceive me in our chats to one another nor I to deceive her.
On the other hand, you are and have proved to be the gullible one. You'll swallow any anti-Mormon garbage to just have something negative to say. You believe osrica's theory that God pulled Adam and Eve from primates and made them black and hairy like primates. You in turn have to believe all the rest of his lunacy that we're all black Africans but some of us were cursed with a skin mutation that changed us from our black skin color to a different skin color. That only real black Africans are the chosen of God because they are still like him and haven't had to suffer a skin color change.
So don't even start talking about gullible till you do a closer examination of your own self :)
She has plenty of reasons to lie to you, she has been caught and needs another advocate to help her with her lies. Anyone who is willing to justify the perversions of Joseph Smith certainly fits the bill.

Marysville, CA

#26155 May 29, 2013
<quoted text>
This verse
1Ti 6:15 which God will bring about in his own time—God, the blessed and only Ruler, the King of kings and Lord of lords,
Does not contradict the following verses
1Ki 8:11 And the priests could not perform their service because of the cloud, for the glory of the LORD filled his temple.
Ps 18:7 The earth trembled and quaked,
and the foundations of the mountains shook;
they trembled because he was angry.
Ps 18:8 Smoke rose from his nostrils;
consuming fire came from his mouth,
burning coals blazed out of it.
Ps 18:9 He parted the heavens and came down;
dark clouds were under his feet.
Ps 18:10 He mounted the cherubim and flew;
he soared on the wings of the wind.
Ps 18:11 He made darkness his covering, his canopy around him—
the dark rain clouds of the sky.
Ps 18:12 Out of the brightness of his presence clouds advanced,
nor the following
Ps 97:2 Clouds and thick darkness surround him;
righteousness and justice are the foundation of his throne.
Ps 97:3 Fire goes before him
and consumes his foes on every side.
Ps 97:4 His lightning lights up the world;
the earth sees and trembles.
Ps 97:5 The mountains melt like wax before the LORD,
before the Lord of all the earth.
Ps 97:6 The heavens proclaim his righteousness,
and all the peoples see his glory.
Yes yet again the only way one could think they do is to be one who has only a grade one level grasp of the english language and does not know what simile's or metaphor's or Hyperbole's are Just like you.
You are the poster child for Fool
True, that. He never lets facts get in the way of his thinking.
concerned in Egypt

Europe

#26156 May 29, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect as usual. The verse doesn't state what you claim, that God was grieved with the inappropriate actions of humans.
The verse states something very different..."The LORD was grieved that he had made man on the earth," It doesn't state your claim that the LORD was grieved with the actions of humans. It states he was grieved that he had ever even made them. That is what that states. And before that statement, God stated ALL HE HAD MADE(including humans)it was VERY GOOD.
So it is a contradiction that God was glad of the humans he had created to wishing he had never created them. That's a contradiction of statements.
This really a self defeating argument on your part and expected.

You see Your own LDS sect agrees with me that God can create something good and then when they be grieved when they sin. That does not take away from the fact it they were good when created.

You are so stupid, Look the best example would be that God is going to burn up this world that he created and it was good and create a new one on Judgement day. Why well if I explained the simple biblical truth to you I would be pissing in wind.

So all I will do is post to this one post of yours ignore the nonsense that is to surely come after this. By the way you are not even representing the LDS official position on this subject you are a fool, uneducated and argumentative.

I posted excellent examples of LDS contradictions again you did not even attempt to address one, no all you can do is try and bury them in post after post of nonsensical illogical dribble.
concerned in Egypt

Europe

#26157 May 29, 2013
osirica wrote:
Really.
If it were worse than adultery then it would be on the 10 commandments.
Secondly, idolatry (Mormonism) is much worse than homosexuality.
See, the problem with you is that your personal hate of homosexuality has clouded your perspective on the word of God.
To you the word of God is all about gay this and anti-gay that.
You've reduced adultery, idolatry to being LESS offensive?
The worst sin my friend is blasphemy against the holy spirit. The next worst is hypocricy, partiality, lying, self-righteousness, idolatry, then murder, adultery, greed, etc.
Homosexuality is not that high up the list.
Although in the end, all sins are judged equally, but you've got this notion that Mark Sanford is in a better position in the eyes of God than let's say Rachel Maddow.
Um no
<quoted text>
Not one shred of biblical evidence to back your claims.

I will bet you cook on Sunday, that would be breaking the commandment of keeping the Sabbath. Which is equal to Adultery in your stupid illogical way of non thinking. Wow your is trouble.

You like no surprise are stupid and uneducated to the Bible.

Typical post for a Gay rights activist when someone offers evidence start the homophobic approach and never address the facts because you can't

By the way are you Gay?

You are such a Fraud.
concerned in Egypt

Europe

#26158 May 29, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Egypt, but I'm with Osirica on this one. There is no sin against love. And you can't talk about a God being merciful and just, and at the same time say he condemns people for being what God created them to be. I can't worship that kind of God. The grace of Jesus Christ applies as much to gay people as anyone else.
To lust for Flesh of the same sex is not LOVE
To lust for any Flesh is not Love

God does not Create Gays
God does not Create Pedophiles
God does not Create Fornicators, or Adulterers.

I was created to have sex with 100's of women, nonsense.
I was created to be fat and eat all I want. ya right

Lets speak the truth the struggle for someone predisposed to many sexual encounters is no different than the homosexual being predisposed to same sex sex.

We are all born in fallen flesh corrupted by Sin and the Fall.
All are flesh for all people wars with our Spirit and what is right.
It is to be expected but not condoned.

Hence the need to be Born again every one of us.

Today's society as apparently you have, has decided to through out self denial, to crucify the evil with in ourselves and allow God to create in us a New heart and renew our minds.

Take up your cross, apparently that is passe today

King David born to be a murderer, Excuse me your honor I was born to be aggressive and take my brothers wife and kill him its my very nature I was born that way, why should I deny who I am who I was born to be.

Yet David when he saw his depravity died to himself and wrote Psalm 51

Create in Me oh God and new heart and renew my mind.

He Did not say in Rebellion this is who God created me to be.

Wow depravity has come full circle.

Everybody is scared to call a sin a SIN. some might call you homophobic or a bigot etc. ohhh scary

Yes the grace of Jesus Christ applies to Homosexuals as it is with the Adulterer or the Fornicator as long as they REPENT from their Sin and Make Jesus Lord and Savior (that means we do as he orders commands us), It applies only when they Change their ways and embrace the Truth that sets them free Christ Jesus.

Have none of you so called Christians experienced that power that heals?

COWARDS yea are if you don't stand for truth.
concerned in Egypt

Europe

#26159 May 29, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanting sex with the same sex is no worst than two people having sex outside of marriage in the eyes of God. It's no wast then a straight man just lusting after a woman who's not his wife. There is also no direct verse forbidding gay people from marrying. There are many commandments against lust just for the sake of lust, but when two people get together through love and build life long relationships, it pleases God. Straight or gay. All have sinned an come short of the glory of God. All.
Wow what happened to you?

There is no direct verse saying no to abortion
There is no direct verse saying no to pedophilia
So those are all ok too??? ya right

Because people lust for the sake of lust they chose the Homosexual lifestyle.
Homosexuality is the highest form of Lust there is.
Romans says it all. They are so full of themselves and rebellion they even lust for the other sex and sex with the same sex.

They are not just a little bit full of LUST they are LUST come to fruition

Make sense I will listen to your post nonsense and I won't.

Marysville, CA

#26160 May 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Wow what happened to you?
There is no direct verse saying no to abortion
There is no direct verse saying no to pedophilia
So those are all ok too??? ya right
Because people lust for the sake of lust they chose the Homosexual lifestyle.
Homosexuality is the highest form of Lust there is.
Romans says it all. They are so full of themselves and rebellion they even lust for the other sex and sex with the same sex.
They are not just a little bit full of LUST they are LUST come to fruition
Make sense I will listen to your post nonsense and I won't.
No one chooses to be gay, they are born that way. Just like you didn't chose to be straight. Romans talks about many forms of lust, not just homosexual. As for abortion and pedophilia, Jesus clearly said:

Matt 18
6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

But do Christian really even need a verse to say that it is wrong? Little children aren't the same as full grown adults who know what they are.

If the grace of Jesus Christ isn't for everyone, it is worthless. The only unforgiveable sin is to sin against the Holy Spirit. Christ paid the price for "all" sin.
concerned in Egypt

Aberdeen, UK

#26161 May 29, 2013
Francis Schaeffer

“So I must ask, very gently: How much thought does (our identi­fication with Christ) provoke? Is it not true that our prayers for ourselves are almost entirely aimed at getting rid of the negative at any cost rather than praying that the negatives be faced in the proper attitude?”

“Here in the midst of life there is to be a strong choice, by the grace of God. It is not a matter of waiting until we no longer have strong sexual desires, but rather — we are to understand what Jesus means when He talks about denying ourselves that which is not rightfully ours."

Escape from Reason: How the rejection of the biblical God causes man to lose contact with reality and reason by Francis August Schaeffer

Marysville, CA

#26162 May 29, 2013
<quoted text>
To lust for Flesh of the same sex is not LOVE
To lust for any Flesh is not Love
I'm sorry, but lust is a part of a loving relationship with your partner. If there is isn't lust, it isn't a good loving relationship.
God does not Create Gays
If they are born that way, yes he does.
God does not Create Pedophiles
Agreed.
God does not Create Fornicators, or Adulterers.
Sexual desire is a part of the human nature. People screw up. God does forgive. Read the story of Jesus and the adultress.
I was created to have sex with 100's of women, nonsense.
I didn't say your were.
I was created to be fat and eat all I want. ya right
I didn't say you were.
Lets speak the truth the struggle for someone predisposed to many sexual encounters is no different than the homosexual being predisposed to same sex sex.
And straight people are allowed to marry to try to manage that predisposition. You would have all homosexuals live a life without love of any type. That certainly isn't God's will either. "It isn't good for man to be alone."
We are all born in fallen flesh corrupted by Sin and the Fall.
All are flesh for all people wars with our Spirit and what is right.
It is to be expected but not condoned.
God does not expect us to live a loveless life to please him.
Hence the need to be Born again every one of us.
Today's society as apparently you have, has decided to through out self denial, to crucify the evil with in ourselves and allow God to create in us a New heart and renew our minds.
Take up your cross, apparently that is passe today
And God gave us the institution of marriage for us to live together and not be lonely.
King David born to be a murderer, Excuse me your honor I was born to be aggressive and take my brothers wife and kill him its my very nature I was born that way, why should I deny who I am who I was born to be.
Yet David when he saw his depravity died to himself and wrote Psalm 51
Create in Me oh God and new heart and renew my mind.
He Did not say in Rebellion this is who God created me to be.
Wow depravity has come full circle.
Are you seriously unable to see the difference between the acts of taking another man's life and two people being in love? Really? Let me also point out that David was forgiven.
Everybody is scared to call a sin a SIN. some might call you homophobic or a bigot etc. ohhh scary
Who's scared? Not me. But love is not a sin, ever.
Yes the grace of Jesus Christ applies to Homosexuals as it is with the Adulterer or the Fornicator as long as they REPENT from their Sin and Make Jesus Lord and Savior (that means we do as he orders commands us), It applies only when they Change their ways and embrace the Truth that sets them free Christ Jesus.
Have none of you so called Christians experienced that power that heals?
COWARDS yea are if you don't stand for truth.
When have you ever stopped sinning? Ask yourself that. If you are honest, you will admit you never have. All we as Christians can do is try to do better. But as long as you live, you will sin. That is a fact. We all need the grace of Jesus Christ daily. Any sin is sin enough to keep us out of the Kingdom of Heaven. Any. The grace of Jesus Christ is sufficient for us all, straight or gay. If you want to live by the law, you will be judged by the law, and come up short every time.
concerned in Egypt

Aberdeen, UK

#26163 May 29, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
No one chooses to be gay, they are born that way. Just like you didn't chose to be straight. Romans talks about many forms of lust, not just homosexual. As for abortion and pedophilia, Jesus clearly said:
Matt 18
6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
But do Christian really even need a verse to say that it is wrong? Little children aren't the same as full grown adults who know what they are.
If the grace of Jesus Christ isn't for everyone, it is worthless. The only unforgiveable sin is to sin against the Holy Spirit. Christ paid the price for "all" sin.
You have not produced a direct verse for abortion and pedophilia you are thin ice and about to become a hypocrite as you are doing the same game now the LDS do here.

The Bible Clearly says No Pedophilia or Fornicator or Adulterer or murderer or HOMOSEXUAL is born that way EXPLICITLY.

Lev 18:22 “‘Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable.

Lev 20:13 “‘If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

Clearly Lot sees homosexual sex being worse than fornication

Ge 19:4 Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom—both young and old—surrounded the house.
Ge 19:5 They called to Lot,“Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them.”
Ge 19:6 Lot went outside to meet them and shut the door behind him
Ge 19:7 and said,“No, my friends. Don’t do this wicked thing.
Ge 19:8 Look, I have two daughters who have never slept with a man. Let me bring them out to you, and you can do what you like with them. But don’t do anything to these men

God thru Paul calls homosexuality a perversion and not something you are born with.

Ro 1:21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened.
Ro 1:22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools
Ro 1:23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles.
Ro 1:24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another.
Ro 1:25 They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.
Ro 1:26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones.
Ro 1:27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion

Now Marriage

1Co 7:1 Now for the matters you wrote about: It is good for a man not to marry.
1Co 7:2 But since there is so much immorality, each man should have his own wife, and each woman her own husband.
1Co 7:3 The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband.
1Co 7:4 The wife’s body does not belong to her alone but also to her husband. In the same way, the husband’s body does not belong to him alone but also to his wife.
1Co 7:5 Do not deprive each other except by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

Marriage is clearly a Man and Woman period.

cont....
concerned in Egypt

Aberdeen, UK

#26164 May 29, 2013
Below God equates Homosexuality as sin that needs to be washed and sanctified and clearly not condoned

1Co 6:9 Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders
1Co 6:10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
1Co 6:11 And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

AND WHAT WOULD GOD'S WORD BE FOR YOU well IMO

1Ti 1:6 Some have wandered away from these and turned to meaningless talk.
1Ti 1:7 They want to be teachers of the law, but they do not know what they are talking about or what they so confidently affirm.
1Ti 1:8 We know that the law is good if one uses it properly.
1Ti 1:9 We also know that law is made not for the righteous but for lawbreakers and rebels, the ungodly and sinful, the unholy and irreligious; for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers,
1Ti 1:10 for adulterers and perverts, for slave traders and liars and perjurers—and for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine
1Ti 1:11 that conforms to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which he entrusted to me.

BTW remember God considers Homosexuality a perversion and those who practice this sin perverts.

Jesus who is the Word is either your Lord and Savior or he is not there is no half way and to be Christian is not something that is easy to be this side of the 2nd coming.
concerned in Egypt

Aberdeen, UK

#26165 May 29, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, but lust is a part of a loving relationship with your partner. If there is isn't lust, it isn't a good loving relationship.
<quoted text>
If they are born that way, yes he does.
<quoted text>
Agreed.
<quoted text>
Sexual desire is a part of the human nature. People screw up. God does forgive. Read the story of Jesus and the adultress.
<quoted text>
I didn't say your were.
<quoted text>
I didn't say you were.
<quoted text>
And straight people are allowed to marry to try to manage that predisposition. You would have all homosexuals live a life without love of any type. That certainly isn't God's will either. "It isn't good for man to be alone."
<quoted text>
God does not expect us to live a loveless life to please him.
<quoted text>
And God gave us the institution of marriage for us to live together and not be lonely.
<quoted text>
Are you seriously unable to see the difference between the acts of taking another man's life and two people being in love? Really? Let me also point out that David was forgiven.
<quoted text>
Who's scared? Not me. But love is not a sin, ever.
<quoted text>
When have you ever stopped sinning? Ask yourself that. If you are honest, you will admit you never have. All we as Christians can do is try to do better. But as long as you live, you will sin. That is a fact. We all need the grace of Jesus Christ daily. Any sin is sin enough to keep us out of the Kingdom of Heaven. Any. The grace of Jesus Christ is sufficient for us all, straight or gay. If you want to live by the law, you will be judged by the law, and come up short every time.
Again they are not born that if you believe the Word of God known as the Bible you can't use the word to denounce LDS teachings and then ignore it so you can be politically correct if not worse.

If I am continually unrepentant Adulterer or Homosexual that condones and promotes these sins, when I die I will be cast from God's presence and segregated from God himself as his word clearly states NO IFS ANDS BUTS or ORS.

A biblical Christian and thus a True Christian can not condone Gay marriage or Homosexual Sex God clearly calls it perverted and a destructive SIN.

I can no more be Muslim and at the same time deny Mohammed as a Prophet of God.

Look I am a brother father and Son I love many men in my life but I do not allow my Love for many men in my love to be perverted I keep in check by the Word of God as I do with my Female relationships.

Homosexaul men are in a state of preversion, they are perverted. PERIOD as are other sins such as Adultery but you are not condone that sin yet you are another.

Love is never a sin agreed how one acts on that love and acts out that love however can be and if done in a homosexual way it is a Sin and perverted not my opinion it is the Clear explicit teaching of God the maker of all.

when you say can't I see the difference between murder.......

you are missing the point the greatest part of both these sins is not the transgression between men its the rebellion against God that is key, The GREATEST SIN IS BE REBELLIOUS TO GOD.

Do you not have a relationship with God, do you not see how you grieve him? You appear to only see things from a human perspective and not realize its not about us its about God he is the focus.

Kind David did not say he sinned against men he said only you oh God have I sinned against yet he murdered a fellow human being.

If a Gay homosexual or habitual sinner wants to be set free stop thinking about yourself and ask God to show how it grieves him and when you understand what he feels when you sin you will stop the sin.

Read the quotes above you need the book from Schaffer

“Good day to you!”

Since: Oct 08

Earth

#26166 May 29, 2013
osirica wrote:
You are like a child pointing at one of two adults in an argument.
At least Egypt is wrestling with actual principles, not just promoting lies like you do.
HE's dealing with the changing of the times. I went through a similar frustration as he has. What made me give up on hating gays was watching too many Mark Sanfords. I knew that God isn't on their side.
And then people like you Mormons, the stuff you teach?
No.
<quoted text>
No, I'm the adult pointing at two other adults acting like kids lolol.....
Egypt has never, ever wrestled with actual principles of Mormonism and Christianity to formulate an opinion.
Egypt runs to anti-mop sites, pastes what sounds good to him and then creates a post using other peoples opinions.
Egypt has never, ever, tried to formulate his own educated opinion of Mormonism by study.
concerned in Egypt

Aberdeen, UK

#26167 May 29, 2013
Dana

From your post I overlooked this part.

you wrote

I did NOT say they need to live a life without LOVE or healthy godly relationships with love in them.

Do you not see the above argument you make is the same the LDS use here in this thread???

Do you understand a hetrosexual Adulterer who has been divorced is not allowed to remarry he she is to remain single does that mean no more love in their life, clearly not but sex is over with.

AND THAT IS REALLY WHAT YOU ARE EQUATING WITH LOVE.
SEX AND SEXUAL GRATIFICATION.

YOU have some big tunnel vision on this one, think about it better yet get in the word.

But if you are repentant God will provide YOUR NEEDS LOVE its a TEST OF FAITH DO YOU TRUST HIM, THIS IS HOW YOU WILL KNOW IF YOU ARE A SAID CHRISTIAN OR A REAL ONE.

That is following his commands.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#26168 May 29, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Still showing you are an idiot. No one has sued me, they have only ran they fat mouths threatening to do so. But I knew that it was all BS the moment Carol started. And Carol was never a customer you moron. She never ordered a thing.
You two make a lovely couple.
Pathetic idiot and moron, I never said anyone sued you.
Pathetic idiot and moron, as a small business owner, you're held to certain laws non-business owners aren't. Some of those laws cover correspondence you receive as a small business owner.
So even if Carol Sutton wasn't a customer, you still broke laws of the state of California by revealing certain information of Carol Sutton that wasn't legal for you to give out. On top of that you publicly slandered her and your statements exist on Topix.
If you haven't been sued or reported, you're fricking lucky.
But I'll tell you this again, if Carol Sutton was mouse, you would have factually have been sued on a couple of counts by now. But mouse can't sue you because she isn't Carol Sutton. So you remain a fricking pathetic ignorant moron every time you call mouse Carol. Just saying...
concerned in Egypt

Aberdeen, UK

#26169 May 29, 2013

Dana

I will never stop sinning and will not reach perfection this side of heaven.

Have I be set free of Sins YES. Have I received sanctification in my life YES.
do I condone the Sin that remains in my life NO

If you condone Gay Sex and Marriage and Gay Adoption you are not doing better you are being disobedient to the creator of all there is or ever will be.

As Christians we are not to do better we are to deny ourselves, reject sin speak truth in all things LOVE GOD first and love our brothers as our self. If you LOVE GOD you will do as he says if you don't then your Love of God is suspect to say the least. We are to be OBEDIENT to his word if we are followers of Christ.

Remember the Rich man who asked Jesus what must he do to be saved, what did Jesus command him to do?

Did he accept it no he lovedf the world more than God.

If you condone that which God rejects you truly need to take stock of yourself as its highly likely you are not a Christian in Spirit.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#26170 May 29, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus had plenty to say about false prophets and false teachings. He said nothing concerning homosexuals.
lol...and that support statement for homosexuals comes from a guy that uses homosexual slurs in the worst trashiest ways he can say them when he really get's pissed at someone else

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#26171 May 29, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...and that support statement for homosexuals comes from a guy that uses homosexual slurs in the worst trashiest ways he can say them when he really get's pissed at someone else

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Salt Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
colette draeger 20 hr RANSOM PRIDE 1
laura black Apr 29 hhhhhh 1
jews Apr 29 RANSOM PRIDE 1
Review: Slickrock Towing And Recovery (Nov '12) Apr 27 Upset tenant 26
Review: CMC Heating And Air Conditioning Apr 27 Kurt Cooks 2
Obama is pure evil. Apr 24 goodness 1
Centurylink really sucks Apr 24 dman 1
More from around the web

South Salt Lake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE