Ex-judge sentenced to 90 days on drug...

Ex-judge sentenced to 90 days on drug conviction

There are 1 comment on the KSL-TV story from Nov 19, 2013, titled Ex-judge sentenced to 90 days on drug conviction. In it, KSL-TV reports that:

A former Salt Lake City Justice Court judge was sentenced to 90 days in jail Tuesday for distributing prescription drugs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSL-TV.

LA man

Welsh, LA

#1 Nov 20, 2013
The cops cant get theive rapist and child molesters killers are they too scared or does it not pay enoughThey make big big monry off drug seisers and cash that goes along withit they love the money not the people they serve.Why dont they do their jobs and leave the simple user akone they always make such a big thing out of get someone to tell on somone else to ruin a kife howv many lifes have they ruined.tjey need to legalize the stuff so it aint worth a fortune.what happened to our freedom. and we pay a fiortune to them they probely resale the drugs or take them themselves

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Salt Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News After convention discord, Utah GOP delegates ho... Fri wormwood 2
Looking for a girl friend (May '07) Thu dert 799
West Valley Gang Bangers.. (Nov '08) Jul 19 blow me 75
News Speaker to World Congress of Families: Don't la... (Oct '15) Jul 19 Bush Romney Boycott 26
Apartments that forbid pitbulls in So SLC Jun '16 ThomasA 4
News Lawmakers to consider 'grand boulevard' entranc... May '16 Cheri 1
News Man arrested, charged with kidnapping woman for... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Tiffany Watson 1

South Salt Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Salt Lake Mortgages