LDS Apostle visited Tonga

LDS Apostle visited Tonga

There are 29828 comments on the Matangi Tonga story from Feb 24, 2014, titled LDS Apostle visited Tonga. In it, Matangi Tonga reports that:

Elder Neil L. Andersen, a member of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Salt Lake City, During their short stay in Tonga, the Apostle met and counseled church leaders to hasten the work of the Lord in Tonga.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Matangi Tonga.

RebelliousTennes seePedos

Gridley, CA

#8697 Jul 23, 2014
Why don't you print some more of your blog reader's mail
LoL!?

“Duty is a Privilege! ”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#8698 Jul 23, 2014
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it's well documented that Mormons follow a pathetic loser Jesus who gets his ass kicked by the devil every time he turns around. Just another reason to leave Mormonism. Who wants to be a loser? Besides Carol here?
you really just called jesus a pathetic loser who gets his ass kicked by the devil.

“Duty is a Privilege! ”

Location hidden

#8699 Jul 23, 2014
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Great, the verse that proves the Jesus of Mormonism follows a loser Jesus, because they say the devil won out over his church. But I don't know what this has to do with what you are trying to claim. I don't think you know yourself. You are just posting verses for no rhythm or reason.
that verse was from the bible...
RebelliousTennes seePedos

Gridley, CA

#8700 Jul 23, 2014
Another day another opportunity for Donut the Atheist to Alter the Gospel of Christ

so he can ERASE from WESTERN HISTORY that a church member said he had authority
over Rome
and indeed the whole region's
religion

worked with Nero

LEADING to BOTH PETER and PAUL's DEATHS

“Duty is a Privilege! ”

Location hidden

#8701 Jul 23, 2014
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it's well documented that Mormons follow a pathetic loser Jesus who gets his ass kicked by the devil every time he turns around. Just another reason to leave Mormonism. Who wants to be a loser? Besides Carol here?
you are showing us that you are not a christian at all...

christians are thankful for the gift that jesus christ gave us... he sacrificed his own life so we could be saved...

you see you are loosing an argument on the internet then you start

mocking christ... you deceitful thief who comes in the middle of the night turning the hearts and heads away from christ and the gospel.

why don't you tell us how you would crucify him yourself again if he taught the things he did...
why don't you tell us how god the father is a pig, retarded, stupid.... and all the rest of it...

go on dana... tell us... tell us how innocent people minding their own business in the US deserved to be killed, slaughtered, raped, beaten, their houses burned down and the only ones left (the women and children) were ran out of town with what they had on them... some didn't even have shoes... tell us dana... how in the US they didn't have the right to practice whichever religion they chose? i mean it's only ever american citizens constitutional right.

tell us dana how you would kill christs prophets... tell us again how he is a pathetic looser...

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#8703 Jul 24, 2014
piratefighting wrote:
<quoted text>
that verse was from the bible...
So? Thick tonight, aren't you?

Marysville, CA

#8704 Jul 24, 2014
piratefighting wrote:
<quoted text>
you really just called jesus a pathetic loser who gets his ass kicked by the devil.
The ones the Mormons worship? Yes. He was according to your beliefs. I know you get confuse and think you serve the same Jesus of the Bible. But you don't with you rejection of everything he taught. Your Jesus is as fictional as your Book of Mormon.

Marysville, CA

#8705 Jul 24, 2014
RebelliousTennesseePedos wrote:
Why don't you print some more of your blog reader's mail
LoL!?
No, when I need proof of the idiots Mormonism creates, you serve that position very well. You do my work for me.

Marysville, CA

#8706 Jul 24, 2014
piratefighting wrote:
its really funny... you always mention the massive amounts of evidence supporting mormonism as being wrong or a cult or whatever NOW THE BIBLE... AND GENESIS A FAIRYTALE...
I noticed that you or nobody else never mention any of the evidence.
and when you do supply the 'evidence' it always has a fatal crack in the 'logic' that's supposed to back it up... because it is not factual evidence... only opinions from other anti-mormons.
it's funny and ironic at the same time... you use it over and over and you never come up with real valid evidence that mormonism is not true.
YOU SAY THIS AND THAT BUT YOU KNOW NOT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING...
Your refusal to see the truth is your problem, not mine. You just prove you have to be stupid to be LDS. You can't even prove one thing with the links you give. They say nothing of what you claim. You have a crack logic.

Marysville, CA

#8707 Jul 24, 2014
You and No Standards are masters of just pulling things out of your ass. Make up any old bullshit depending on what the day is. It doesn't matter. It is amazing how devoid of reality you two are.

“Duty is a Privilege! ”

Location hidden

#8708 Jul 24, 2014
Dana Robertson wrote:
You and No Standards are masters of just pulling things out of your ass. Make up any old bullshit depending on what the day is. It doesn't matter. It is amazing how devoid of reality you two are.
considering you don't even believe in the bible because it is a fairytale... and you ignore history and the scriptures completely... i really have no respect for you...

you just called jesus christ a pathetic looser... and that is just unforgivable...

Marysville, CA

#8709 Jul 24, 2014
piratefighting wrote:
<quoted text>
considering you don't even believe in the bible because it is a fairytale... and you ignore history and the scriptures completely... i really have no respect for you...
you just called jesus christ a pathetic looser... and that is just unforgivable...
You know exactly what I'm saying. I've explained it a hundred times. Stop being an ignorant bitch.

“Good day to you!”

Since: Oct 08

Earth

#8710 Jul 24, 2014
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
And you want to pretend the timeline is arbitrary, as if either one of those beginning dates can magically mean 100 A.D. It can if you are thick in the head. If you have some need to protect a perverted church, maybe. If facts have nothing to do with it. Oh, that's right, you are defending Mormonism, I forgot.
lol....this is really sad dude. That post only shows the deep depths of your delusional thinking that just factually warps any intelligent sense for thought you might have at time. The dark ages don't have anything specifically to do with the LDS or Christianity. Christianity existed before and during and after the dark ages and the LDS came long after the dark ages. But the fact that you state I'm trying to connect the dark ages to the LDS church only proves you've been drinking the stupid juice wayyyy to much.
I have regular conversations about the Bible and other things, not referencing the LDSS and what do you do? Like some true paranoid delusional conspiracy freak you start connecting dots where they don't even exist!!!!
You're past the planet Kolob dude, you're on Whacko planet because anything anyone has to say to you it all has to be connected back to the LDS. And many many conversations aren't even connected to the LDS. But your psychotic delusions make this crazy connection again and again. You should really stop,
I was speaking about the dark ages not having an official timeline. And by today's scholars their isn't one. But you keep reflecting back to an outdated timeline. It's comparable to us talking about why the dinosaurs died off suddenly and you keep saying no one knows! And I keep saying but they do know. And you keep saying but no one knows. And I say they have proof a large comet caused the extinction of the dinosaurs. That it caused an ice age and more. And you keep saying but they don't know.
Get informed is my advice dude.

“Good day to you!”

Since: Oct 08

Earth

#8711 Jul 24, 2014
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus as God (using your words here) got his *ss kicked and had to destroy the entire planet of humans because they became so disobedient and evil in their ways save seven.
Jesus as God (using your words here) got his *ss kicked right after freeing his people from the Egyptians. He killed to many to count after Moses came down to see Satan leading God's people for the worshipping idols.
Jesus as God (using your words here) got his *ss kicked several times in the OT after sending prophet(s) to teach his word and the people killed the prophet(s) and remained in the dark till the next prophet(s) came again.
Jesus as God (using your words here) got his *ss kicked a few times to the extent of the temple being desecrated and the people taken into servitude by Satan's influence.
Jesus as God (using your words here) got his *ss kicked again as Satan influenced Jesus's own chosen people to kill him and his apostles and scattered the remnants of believers and writings to the four winds so the church was no more.
Nineteen hundred years later we (according to you) still sit in the dark as it happened in the OT times because no prophets to you have existed since the last was killed in Jesus's time. We have (according to you) a bunch of misfits running amuck with 1950 year old ancient words from God and trying to fit them to our lives and not doing very well.

You have no understanding of what Jesus said when he exclaimed "And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it."

There are three parts to that statement. Have you ever considered them?

"And I tell you that you are Peter,"

"and on this rock I will build my church,"

"and the gates of Hades will not overcome it."

The last part is the most telling of the rest. Note Jesus didn't say which he should have said if what you claim of this verse is true......"and Hades will not overcome it."......that's what Jesus should have said if your interpretation was correct which it isn't. The phrase "..gates of Hades..." means something you're not paying attention to. Why do I say that? Because there's a huge difference in meaning by just saying....

"and the gates of Hades will not overcome it." and just saying if your rendition was correct....

"and Hades will not overcome it."

Study it out before you respond.

Marysville, CA

#8712 Jul 24, 2014
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus as God (using your words here) got his *ss kicked and had to destroy the entire planet of humans because they became so disobedient and evil in their ways save seven.
Jesus as God (using your words here) got his *ss kicked right after freeing his people from the Egyptians. He killed to many to count after Moses came down to see Satan leading God's people for the worshipping idols.
Jesus as God (using your words here) got his *ss kicked several times in the OT after sending prophet(s) to teach his word and the people killed the prophet(s) and remained in the dark till the next prophet(s) came again.
Jesus as God (using your words here) got his *ss kicked a few times to the extent of the temple being desecrated and the people taken into servitude by Satan's influence.
Jesus as God (using your words here) got his *ss kicked again as Satan influenced Jesus's own chosen people to kill him and his apostles and scattered the remnants of believers and writings to the four winds so the church was no more.
Nineteen hundred years later we (according to you) still sit in the dark as it happened in the OT times because no prophets to you have existed since the last was killed in Jesus's time. We have (according to you) a bunch of misfits running amuck with 1950 year old ancient words from God and trying to fit them to our lives and not doing very well.
You have no understanding of what Jesus said when he exclaimed "And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it."
There are three parts to that statement. Have you ever considered them?
"And I tell you that you are Peter,"
"and on this rock I will build my church,"
"and the gates of Hades will not overcome it."
The last part is the most telling of the rest. Note Jesus didn't say which he should have said if what you claim of this verse is true......"and Hades will not overcome it."......that's what Jesus should have said if your interpretation was correct which it isn't. The phrase "..gates of Hades..." means something you're not paying attention to. Why do I say that? Because there's a huge difference in meaning by just saying....
"and the gates of Hades will not overcome it." and just saying if your rendition was correct....
"and Hades will not overcome it."
Study it out before you respond.
"The gates of a city are the point at which attackers lay siege, the weakest point. The strength of a city is directly related to the strength or power of its gates. Here Hades or hell is represented as a city with its strength in its gates. The gates represent the power of hell, and the Church is stronger."

Not according to the LDS church.

http://christianity.stackexchange.com/questio...

Marysville, CA

#8713 Jul 24, 2014
Sad attempt to try to change the meaning by the way. Anyone reading that verse knows exactly what is being said, unless you are trying to protect a cult.

“Duty is a Privilege! ”

Location hidden

#8714 Jul 24, 2014
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
You know exactly what I'm saying. I've explained it a hundred times. Stop being an ignorant bitch.
yes i know what you meant...

you meant exactly what you said!!!

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#8716 Jul 24, 2014
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
"The gates of a city are the point at which attackers lay siege, the weakest point. The strength of a city is directly related to the strength or power of its gates. Here Hades or hell is represented as a city with its strength in its gates. The gates represent the power of hell, and the Church is stronger."
Not according to the LDS church.
http://christianity.stackexchange.com/questio...
....hihihi... Lol .... I see u r still grasping for straws my friend, u on t other hand in t words of UB40 r, "a big big TREE" n NS is n "Axe ready to cut u down", boiii, nothing has changed, but a weeks between us, hope u r well n ready to repent n return to t fold!!!.....lolololol!!!!

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#8717 Jul 24, 2014
piratefighting wrote:
<quoted text>
yes i know what you meant...
you meant exactly what you said!!!
N how is t Queen? I can see u r still lighting t torch to lead these lost fools back to t truth. Go ahead let your light so shine, my sistah, coz everyday u wake up, t gates Hades shiver in fear!!!! Sure missed yah!!!!

“Duty is a Privilege! ”

Location hidden

#8718 Jul 25, 2014
tongangodz wrote:
<quoted text>
N how is t Queen? I can see u r still lighting t torch to lead these lost fools back to t truth. Go ahead let your light so shine, my sistah, coz everyday u wake up, t gates Hades shiver in fear!!!! Sure missed yah!!!!
missed you much bro... so glad your back... i'm good very good... i'm gonna be a grandma for the very first time... so excited... your greetings felt like a great big hug :)... i've sure missed the tongan crew... i have so much respect for tongans culture... you guys are true to who you are, your family, your friends, and to all that you believe...

been trying to set him straight on history man he's just got this thick head.. its like he hears it but the parables don't make sense to him... lol... even when you lay it out for him... lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Salt Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Aliens Real, if so are they nice or mean? (Oct '12) Aug 15 ray 42
News A police officer ruined their Subway business, ... Aug 14 Overgrownelf79 1
So what's going on with Paul Swenson? Aug 13 Jescrane 2
I love Utah farts Aug 11 JuicyNoodles 1
Apartments that forbid pitbulls in So SLC (May '16) Jun '16 ThomasA 4
News Lawmakers to consider 'grand boulevard' entranc... (May '16) May '16 Cheri 1
News Man arrested, charged with kidnapping woman for... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Tiffany Watson 1

South Salt Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Salt Lake Mortgages