god

Hot Springs, MT

#1 Feb 28, 2011
mns are *sskisrs/toadies/conformists/h ypocrites/selfhatingmediocriti es/uncreativebots

ye are suicidal for voting in a muz usrep & for allowing muz banking which will be a magnet to muz migra which will fulfill your death wishes

due to the stockyards ssps are vulgar

ive lived in the state 26 ys & in ssp 11

my second name is hakanson...you may know the family
tony

United States

#2 Apr 17, 2012
Are you that Nazi guy that used to march around town back in the late 80s early 90s that guy looked like the real thing nice costume but really out of place

Since: Jul 09

St. Paul

#3 Oct 6, 2012
They have a city ordinance that means that even cats have to be on a leash when they are outside your property. With my allergies, that means that every breath I take is an assault on my lungs. I go through the decongestants like candy!
god

Kittery, ME

#4 Feb 19, 2013
neighbors pets are a nuisance esp barking dogs which make up the biggest part of complaints to the police

christian science healed me of chronic sinusitis & hayfever

imo chronic disease is caused either by malnutrition or an inadequate self image the latter which is cured by cs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South-Saint-Paul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hook Em Cow Way So St Paul (Feb '09) Mar '16 vlsimon 11
So St Paul Macaroni Kid (Jan '15) Jan '15 Mary Pirela 1
Debate: Obama Economy - South-Saint-Paul, MN (Feb '12) Sep '14 Go Blue Forever 4
Debate: Romney-Ryan - South-Saint-Paul, MN (Nov '12) Nov '12 djconklin 1
Debate: Farm Chores - South-Saint-Paul, MN (Apr '12) May '12 djconklin 4
News One man's Facebook page is another's plea for W... (Apr '12) Apr '12 tony 1
Debate: Trayvon Martin - South-Saint-Paul, MN (Mar '12) Apr '12 djconklin 3

South-Saint-Paul Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South-Saint-Paul Mortgages