First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Krista

Cincinnati, OH

#21 Apr 19, 2013
First of all post your names and I will look up all of your records! the only thing on Mika's record is a dv that was dismissed and owing taxes both with a balance of 0!! Maybe you should all look in your own closets before going into someone elses. This is not Mika by the way just in case you are wondering. There is way too much stupid BS on here. The real reasons she was let go are hers and with the owners however her children do not deserve to struggle because of a couple of idiot people. YOu all need to get a life and find something better to do than sit around talking about people on the damn computer
not kidding

Demotte, IN

#22 Apr 19, 2013
I can say this that its all got a little out of hand and a bit childish. If my children get brought into all this bs i feel sorry for some people, then those who want to look at records can go and look at mine because theres going to be something there that you can all talk about. So why dont you all grow the blank up and drop this shit already before it gets out of hand. Its all done and over with move on already.find somebody elses business to talk about
Nancy

Chillicothe, OH

#23 Apr 20, 2013
To all that reads this post,yes we are like other normal families,we disagree and even get mad at each other,we even talk about why we are upset with the other,but in the end we are always there for each other,I have read all the posts on here about Lew and Misty up to now I've stayed off here,in respect to Lew and Misty,but enough is enough.Lew and Misty are good people, always helping people out,they went way above being an employer,they thought they were her friend.People are talking about how bad they are and what they did was wrong,you only know what is being told to you by the ex-employee,because Lew is not allowed to discuss everything,I will tell you he has kept all texts he received and sent,and yes,he does has her application she filled out,plus any other paper she filled out,just like he has it on all the other employees.Whatever happened at PV had nothing to do with her being terminated,and she knows that.Before Lew did anything he got legal advice. Ask people around about me,the only time you hear from me is if it is about my dad or my kids,then people remembers that I live here,I tried to help anyone I can,in fact my husband tells me,I help people too much,because it always comes back and bites me in the behind,If all the truth was to be told,they would tell how Lew helped them out with their car,and other things,plus how I loaned my car to her twice when hers was down,bet no one heard anything about this.Sometimes Lew and Misty are to giving and to trustworthy,does that make them bad people?Me being a drama queen,thanks I always wanted to be a queen when I was little,no joking aside,don't judge them because hearing one side of the story.To all that has stood behind Lew and Misty,thank-you
you just dnt know

Demotte, IN

#24 Apr 20, 2013
Yeah i was sticking with lew and misty but not now.i feel sorry for that girl all she was doing was explaining what happened.you guys seem to be the ones that wont leave it alone i will never go there again.
you just dnt know

Demotte, IN

#25 Apr 20, 2013
Wow just couldnt leave it alone. Whats funny is that lew had to seek legal advice before letting her go now that tells it all.
happy

Van Wert, OH

#26 Apr 20, 2013
I went to school with lew and he's nothing like he was then hes a fake arrogant ass that should be fired from being a principal cause he don't do his dam job right we have had issues with him at the school with letting bigger kids pick on younger
Did the right thing

Chillicothe, OH

#27 Apr 22, 2013
Owning my own company for several years,I learned the hard way,I'm happy to hear Mr.Ewery seeked legal advice before he terminated the girl,wished I had known to do that years ago.It's over,people let it go and stop dragging other people in this.This was between Mr Ewery and one of his ex-employees.It would benefit everyone if this topics was removed,it's causing hard feelings between a lot of people.
hardfeelings

Hillsboro, OH

#28 Apr 23, 2013
No actually is what not just between Mr.Ewery and the girl....it had to do with misty ewry and nancy ewry. if they did not want to be drug into it they should have stayed out of it and let mr ewery run his business because if they were not in it...that business may be fine. in reality the food tasted better when it did not look as nice...just goes to show you can try to cover yourself up but you are what you are underneath...business and owner.
Tired of hearing it

Chillicothe, OH

#29 Apr 23, 2013
I've been around Bainbridge for alot of years,I've never heard one bad word about Nancy Ewry,until this happened at Macs,you think if she was such a bad person I would of heard something before now.I think you need to get over it and go on with your life,it's not doing you or anyone else any good dwelling on it.
Bored

Chillicothe, OH

#30 Apr 24, 2013
Listen to the last post,just let it go,we are bored with this.
toobored

Hillsboro, OH

#31 Apr 25, 2013
nancy is a nice person...a drama, problem creating, talk about you behind your back, nice person.....lol...and you can see the only people trying to rehash this is the business. get over it..i think everyone involved realized the situation should have been handled differently. the food is still gross and that is what the topic should have been about.
Really

Nashville, TN

#32 Apr 27, 2013
I've been reading these post just to be entertained,first thing I've noticed is,Mac's has never posted on here,a good move on their part,let everyone else look like a fool!Next it seems like all these negative remarks about Mac's,Nancy and Misty are coming from one person!Wonder why this is???? Is someone out there trying to make them look bad,so they won't look bad? Be like the people from Mac's,don't waste your time posting negative comments on here,it's not worth it and you'll just end up a bitter person.Get over it and move on,it appears that Mac's has.
Lol

Irving, TX

#33 May 3, 2013
This is mikas boyfriend and I know for fact she has only been on here one time and she said who she was so if anyone wants to talk shit about her and say shes a liar can come talk to me because im sick of all this shit people saying check her records and making her out to be this bad person she not she just spoke the truth and for anyone who says different come say it to my face im in bainbridge all the time if not then shut the fck up.
Double lol

Nashville, TN

#34 May 4, 2013
She can't let it go,can she?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Russell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just asking Sun Doug Adair 2
Bainbridge Sat brad m 10
Brad Daugherty (Jul '17) Feb 11 a friend 9
Legendary Feb 8 Wildboy 2
Squad called to apartment over Subway Feb 7 Concerned Senior ... 1
Best place to eat (Oct '16) Feb 3 Lonewolf22 11
Jennifer Stone?? Jan 31 JustAnother123 5

South Russell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance