First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yeahright

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Apr 14, 2013
I will never eat in this place again after what they did to that girl that worked in there. That was horrible. And their food is not even that good. I thought Lou and Misty were totally different people. Fake is what they are.
really

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Apr 14, 2013
Ok so did what to what girl that worked there.......you can't make that kinda post without putting out there what they supposedly did
Just saying

Nashville, TN

#3 Apr 14, 2013
Until you know the whole story,you should'nt be judging,Lou and Misty,there is always two sides to a story.Fake would never be a word that I would use to describe them,fake would be someone that would pretend to be your friend and pretend to care about their co-workers and employers,someone that would go behind your back and talk about you,thats what fake is,does that fit any certain person you know??? What I know of Lou and Misty there has to be a good reason that certain girl is'nt working there any more.What gets me,is a few people that was suppose to be their friends,believed her story,there's true friends for you! I agree with really,put out for everyone to see what horrible thing Lou and Misty did.I know when I go in to order or pick-up my order,the employees seem to be more relaxed,happier then they were before,wonder why this is?
WHAT

Chillicothe, OH

#4 Apr 15, 2013
The food sucks. Kids love pizza and mine refuse to eat the crap. Misty is a nice person, but her hubby is a pure butthole. Should spend more time doing his job at the school and less time during the day in the pizza shop. This is just my OPINION.
Thats right

Chillicothe, OH

#5 Apr 15, 2013
If this is about the incident at school with the employees son being bullied and beat up then I think that you are correct in calling Lou a fake in every sense of the word! I'm not sure that Misty even had a choice or opinion on the firing of the employee. I think that employee did what was right by going to the school 4 times to handle the problem and not trying to handle it at work. When she went above Lou's head at school and the superintendant watched the video and found it was not only her child but others being bullied, I think this was probably embarassing for Lou that he again failed to do his job at school and protect our children and the only way he could retaliate was to fire the woman from his pizza shop. Just like most of his decisions at school, his decision at the pizza shop was just morally bad but not surprising.
Truthfully

United States

#6 Apr 15, 2013
Just saying is ignorant. If any one sees mika,thaat is the girls name, she will tell you exactly what happened and she will show you the text messages from that week from lou and misty. She is one of the most truthful person I know. Lou os not even disputing the fact that he fired her for calling in. that is the reason he says. After she only missed one day in 14 months. Seems funny she went to the school superintendent on monday and then fired on friday. Let us not forget the fact she was notified she was fired by text message. So sad and if you (just saying) want to talk about who talks about who....misty ewry talks about everone. Lets get that right. Probably as soon as you walk out with your pizza! I am sorry they are fake people.
whatever

Chillicothe, OH

#7 Apr 15, 2013
tell you up front that Mika is not the most truthfull person.Everyone would get an eye opening,if Macs employers could talk about why they let her go,she's not the perfect employee like she tries to make herself out to be.What ever happened at school had nothing to do with her being let go,she knows that,but like always she has told her lies and got people to believe her.Have you ever stopped to think that as an Employer that he wouldn't have documentation of why she was let go,remember text messages go both ways and I'm sure Lou would of kept every text that was sent or received.
True Friend

Nashville, TN

#8 Apr 15, 2013
I never get on this site,but my daughter told me to get on and read what people were posting about Lew.I was shocked,I have known Lew since he was a small child,he has always been kind,caring,considerate and fair,this is how he was raised.I have never known Lew of ever holding a grudge against anyone.He always saids don't sweat the small things.For Lew to let one of his employees go they had to do something that was against the application they filled out.It had nothing to do with whatever happened at P.V. Lew is a stickler about keeping his job at P.V and his shop separate.For people to accuse him of this,it's wrong.Lew would never fire any of his employees because they called in sick,or their child was sick.Ask his employees about working for him,hear the truth.Before you go and accuse him of things that are told to you by an ex employee,know the facts.God Bless All
nottrue

Hillsboro, OH

#9 Apr 16, 2013
This just simply is not true...he is not the person that you think he is. How would you know what it had to do with? And no he does not keep his jobs seperate...at all!
True Friend wrote:
I never get on this site,but my daughter told me to get on and read what people were posting about Lew.I was shocked,I have known Lew since he was a small child,he has always been kind,caring,considerate and fair,this is how he was raised.I have never known Lew of ever holding a grudge against anyone.He always saids don't sweat the small things.For Lew to let one of his employees go they had to do something that was against the application they filled out.It had nothing to do with whatever happened at P.V. Lew is a stickler about keeping his job at P.V and his shop separate.For people to accuse him of this,it's wrong.Lew would never fire any of his employees because they called in sick,or their child was sick.Ask his employees about working for him,hear the truth.Before you go and accuse him of things that are told to you by an ex employee,know the facts.God Bless All
ohyeah

Hillsboro, OH

#10 Apr 16, 2013
yes she actually is...she is one of the most truthful people I have ever met in my life. But you seem to know why she was not fired but don't know the real reason...come on...I do know that if anyone wants to know the truth just ask her...believe me she will tell you. I worked with her and she is as close to a perfect employee as anyone can get.
whatever wrote:
tell you up front that Mika is not the most truthfull person.Everyone would get an eye opening,if Macs employers could talk about why they let her go,she's not the perfect employee like she tries to make herself out to be.What ever happened at school had nothing to do with her being let go,she knows that,but like always she has told her lies and got people to believe her.Have you ever stopped to think that as an Employer that he wouldn't have documentation of why she was let go,remember text messages go both ways and I'm sure Lou would of kept every text that was sent or received.
taster

Hillsboro, OH

#11 Apr 16, 2013
I can personally guarantee you that Misty nor Lew wants to discuss who is talking about who. The employees are not happier they miss her. They are probably more confused now about what is expected of them and how to make 'fully-cooked and consistent' food.
Just saying wrote:
Until you know the whole story,you should'nt be judging,Lou and Misty,there is always two sides to a story.Fake would never be a word that I would use to describe them,fake would be someone that would pretend to be your friend and pretend to care about their co-workers and employers,someone that would go behind your back and talk about you,thats what fake is,does that fit any certain person you know??? What I know of Lou and Misty there has to be a good reason that certain girl is'nt working there any more.What gets me,is a few people that was suppose to be their friends,believed her story,there's true friends for you! I agree with really,put out for everyone to see what horrible thing Lou and Misty did.I know when I go in to order or pick-up my order,the employees seem to be more relaxed,happier then they were before,wonder why this is?
tutu

Cincinnati, OH

#12 Apr 16, 2013
i too have worked at macs pizza and know the girl you all are referring to personally, and can tell you that she is an honest person and tried in every way to do her job to please lew and misty and also lews mother. Although she really had no say in what or how things should have been done, she voiced her opinion and got her way even though mika was the manager. mika stuck it out threw all of that bs and so much more and went above and beyond the position. she was there at all hours of the day and night. sometimes giving up her scheduled off time to give others time to be with there family or reach personal goals even when she was giving up her own. Further more the incident that happened at the school was what resulted in her being fired. even though the two things should have been seperate matters and what lew misty and their FOLLOWERS would like to believe there is facts and proof to back these things up.Lew as a principal should have took care of the situation at the first mention as there is an anti bullying policy but i guess that only applies when you have the right last name or city standing.dont worry lew i would be embarrassed too, u should be. Mika was an excellent worker and you will suffer without her as we all know misty wont wont to do it.
Yep I know

Nashville, TN

#13 Apr 16, 2013
Tutu,we all know who has worked at Macs,you are the girl everyone is talking about,I thought you was truthful,hiding behind a fake name.uhm!! One of these days people will know the truth why you was terminated,you know it was'nt anything to do with whatever happened at PV.Keep telling your lies,and when the truth finally comes out,you will look like the fool and everyone will know what kind of person you really are.
This is Me

Hillsboro, OH

#14 Apr 18, 2013
This is the girl, Mika. And no that was not me on the previous post. Anyone who knows me knows that I am a truthful person. Probably too honest at times, but that is me. I have not told one lie about anything and I am sorry that you feel that I have. If I were an outsider I would not believe what happened either, and I would probable take Lew and Misty's word. However the facts of the matter are that I was never told I was doing anything wrong by Misty or Lew. I have documentation saying how good of a job I did. I went to the school over Lew's head to superintendent because i feel as if Lew does not take the bullying issue serious, and was not at this time. I went to work the next day and was told quote 'This is your last week as manager because it is causing Misty stress and you stress'. I repeatedly asked him for something in writing for three days. On Thursday I called into work. Friday I received a text message....yes I said a text messsage that said I was terminated 'for cause' and any further communication can go through my lawyer. I only missed one day in 13 months. I have not been told as to why I was fired up to this date and they have not spoken to me. Those are the facts and anyone who wants to know can ask me. I do not lie. I am sorry this situation happened and that Lew and Misty had to be so unprofessional and un-business like about the situation.
This is Me

Hillsboro, OH

#15 Apr 18, 2013
To the above people....First off, I didn't fill out an application, so I couldn't have put something wrong on one. Secondly, I have never been told why I was fired but I do know why because I have the letters and have spoken with the unemployment office and it states that I was terminiated for refusing work assignment...for True Friend...this means calling in. I am an outstanding worker who tried to do my very best. I even sacrificed time with my own family because I wanted Lew and Misty to be able to spend more time with their own family. Even as humiliating as this experience has been I will always be honest and upfront about all of it.
big dog

United States

#16 Apr 18, 2013
Truthfully wrote:
Just saying is ignorant. If any one sees mika,thaat is the girls name, she will tell you exactly what happened and she will show you the text messages from that week from lou and misty. She is one of the most truthful person I know. Lou os not even disputing the fact that he fired her for calling in. that is the reason he says. After she only missed one day in 14 months. Seems funny she went to the school superintendent on monday and then fired on friday. Let us not forget the fact she was notified she was fired by text message. So sad and if you (just saying) want to talk about who talks about who....misty ewry talks about everone. Lets get that right. Probably as soon as you walk out with your pizza! I am sorry they are fake people.
You obviously don't know many truthful people. Look at her criminal records in chillicothe municipal court, Ross county common pleas court, highland county common pleas court, and Hillsboro municipal court. She is in listed in all of them.
pumpernickel

United States

#17 Apr 19, 2013
Seems to me that everyone is telling awhole bunch shit about some very nice people that own macs
pumpernickel

United States

#18 Apr 19, 2013
Sometimes people don't understand that business and friendship doesn't mix ,you have to separate the two and people say that you are the bad guy
youcan

Demotte, IN

#19 Apr 19, 2013
Yes it appears they are nice people....but they are not and eventually everything that they say about everyone will come out. That family talks about each other just as much as anyone else. And the drama queens of the family misty and nancy are behind all of this. They are sad people who takes enjoyment out of trying to bash people behind their backs. So they are saying look at her records......sad.....you two are pitiful. Two 50 and 60 years old women who need to grow up.
Didjahear USA

Marietta, OH

#20 Apr 19, 2013
First of all it seems that gossip is alive and well in small town USA. Second it would seem that those trying to tell a story to make their own self look good will probably end up with tennis elbow patting their own self on the back. Third you should always judge a person by what you know not what you have been told. In the end this will always build on your character not someone else. If you have time to read and write on this forum you have time to do your research.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Russell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris bray 2 hr Bryan 1
fun times in Nipgen (Nov '09) 6 hr Squatchbeleeber 13
gloria williams Sep 24 brad mcclure 4
Drug house in bainbridge and dealers (Mar '16) Sep 22 Bray 7
Julie may Sep 22 momma 3
News Solon Mugshots: Two Charged After Police Statio... (Dec '12) Sep 19 Solon 2
Dairy Queen (Apr '12) Sep 18 Nate 36

South Russell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Russell Mortgages