Migrant workers' advocate indicted

Migrant workers' advocate indicted

There are 67 comments on the www.bangordailynews.com story from Jan 15, 2010, titled Migrant workers' advocate indicted. In it, www.bangordailynews.com reports that:

A South Portland man who took on Wal-Mart and the former DeCoster Egg Farm in Turner on behalf of Latino workers was indicted Wednesday by a federal grand jury on five counts, including transporting and harboring illegal aliens.

Friday January 15th bangorddailynews.com A immigrant rights supporter was indicted on five counts Wednesday.. He tried to seek changes for illegal immigrants.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.bangordailynews.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Torchwood

Hesperia, CA

#65 Jan 21, 2010
Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
Did anyone but me notice that during the presidential debates the MSM kept anyone who would have been GOOD for this nation as bookends?
Interesting! Maybe they didn't like the truth!
Mary

Vermilion, OH

#66 Jan 21, 2010
Torchwood wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting! Maybe they didn't like the truth!
The MSM is in on this mess they've made of our nation. They didn't want anyone who would actually be good for this nation to receive any attention, so they kept them on the ends, hardly ever asked questions of them and ridiculed them when they did get a chance to speak, even though these contenders got thunderous applause from the audience. I quit watching at that point.
Torchwood

Hesperia, CA

#67 Jan 21, 2010
Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
The MSM is in on this mess they've made of our nation. They didn't want anyone who would actually be good for this nation to receive any attention, so they kept them on the ends, hardly ever asked questions of them and ridiculed them when they did get a chance to speak, even though these contenders got thunderous applause from the audience. I quit watching at that point.
Of course, they are and they were the biggest participant getting Obama elected. I mean how they viciously attacked Sarah Palin because they thought she was a threat and she was not that fabulous. You could see their slant from the get go!
Mary

Vermilion, OH

#68 Jan 22, 2010
Torchwood wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, they are and they were the biggest participant getting Obama elected. I mean how they viciously attacked Sarah Palin because they thought she was a threat and she was not that fabulous. You could see their slant from the get go!
Yep, they attacked anyone they were told to by their handlers. Of course, it's reasons like this that newspapers are going belly up and Fox is the highest rated news on tv. Americans are really, REALLY fed up.
martha white

Corinth, MS

#69 Jan 22, 2010
Hmmm, imagine that...now, let's root out the rest of these so-called activists who are blatantly ignoring our laws, while aiding and abetting illegal interopers.
Dee Dee Dee

Lake Hiawatha, NJ

#70 Jan 22, 2010
Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand that both major parties are corrupt to the core. Check out the Constitution Party and if you like what you see, please urge others to take a serious look. We have almost 2 years to get people looking at something other than the usual crooks.
I have not voted for a Republican or a Democrat for president in the last 30 years. People say I waste my vote but I think they are the ones who are wasting their vote. I at least get to express my opinion not just try to vote for the lesser of two evils.
Torchwood

Hesperia, CA

#71 Jan 22, 2010
Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, they attacked anyone they were told to by their handlers. Of course, it's reasons like this that newspapers are going belly up and Fox is the highest rated news on tv. Americans are really, REALLY fed up.
You got that right! Americans are tired being spoon fed what they are supposed to think.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Portland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Matt Cushing's Friends Speak Out (Feb '08) Jun 22 anonymous 11
Pain Meds Jun 18 killainy 1
Maine in September Jun 10 Kat 1
Hottest Newscaster in Maine (Aug '13) Jun 3 Gritty1 6
Bullying at Binghamton University (Apr '12) Apr '17 yidfellas v USA 18
Pat Gilbride financial sorcerer of Ed Jones swi... Jan '17 Patrick Gilbride ... 2
News News Minute: Here is the latest Maine, New Hamp... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Lucy Anna Jane 1

South Portland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Portland Mortgages