Review: Leo Rocco III Masonry & Constr

Review: Leo Rocco III Masonry & Constr

Posted in the South Portland Forum

Dont Do It

Bangor, ME

#1 Nov 6, 2008
This company is scamming everyone! You will find the name also to be: Rocco Leo III Masonry & Construction or Rocco Leo Iii Masonry. They have moved at least five times in the past few years and has three hits on the BBB. Unless you want to be scammed, DON'T DO IT! Find someone else to do your job.
DO NOT USE

Pittsfield, NH

#2 Dec 3, 2008
Very poor business man, lies, lies, lies.
do not use!!!!!
laura

Central District, Hong Kong

#3 Feb 6, 2009
Can you tell me how this guy looks? is he quite tall and big?
jmb

Presque Isle, ME

#4 Apr 9, 2009
laura wrote:
Can you tell me how this guy looks? is he quite tall and big?
No, he is a short, skinny guy. He has black hair and always looks like he hasn't shaved in about a week. He has stolen money from me, my boss and several other people in the Hollis/Buxton Maine area that we know of. Our court case is still pending.
Shauna

Gorham, ME

#5 Apr 21, 2009
jmb wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he is a short, skinny guy. He has black hair and always looks like he hasn't shaved in about a week. He has stolen money from me, my boss and several other people in the Hollis/Buxton Maine area that we know of. Our court case is still pending.
My husband and I sued him as well and went to Channel 13 "On Your Side" - Diana Ichton with him. We received most of our money back but we had to keep at it! DON'T GIVE UP!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Portland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where to live in Maine. Feb 19 Jump now 1
We are looking to bring a new quick-service res... Feb 14 Anonymous 1
to you congressman think about trump plan in mi... Feb 7 Teacher 2
Hottest Newscaster in Maine (Aug '13) Jan '18 Big banana boy 11
Scott hamann (Jul '17) Jul '17 Jeb 1
Pat Gilbride financial sorcerer of Ed Jones swi... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Patrick Gilbride ... 2
News News Minute: Here is the latest Maine, New Hamp... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Lucy Anna Jane 1

South Portland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Portland Mortgages