Cianchette's term as ambassador to Co...

Cianchette's term as ambassador to Costa Rica ends; wants to return to Maine

There are 1 comment on the The Citizen story from Jun 20, 2009, titled Cianchette's term as ambassador to Costa Rica ends; wants to return to Maine. In it, The Citizen reports that:

The term of office of U.S. Ambassador to Costa Rica Peter Cianchette has ended and he says he's looking forward to returning to his home state of Maine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Citizen.

you-go

Muldoon, TX

#1 Jun 29, 2009
Good for Cianchette -- time he leaves Costa Rica...he was a lame duck type anyway -- and should never have been appointed -- had not even visited that country before and if you don't know it, I can assure you most Costa Ricans were talking about Cianchette and I personally don't think the Costa Ricans (rich or poor alike except maybe Arias truly were pleased with his appointment)!

We can one thing for George Bush, he gave his good buddy and his family a long vacation and lots of travel compliments of the US Government!!! Sad as it is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Portland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Internet Provider 10 hr Mkhabbaz 1
Scott hamann Jul 12 Jeb 1
News Matt Cushing's Friends Speak Out (Feb '08) Jun 22 anonymous 11
Pain Meds Jun '17 killainy 1
Maine in September Jun '17 Kat 1
Hottest Newscaster in Maine (Aug '13) Jun '17 Gritty1 6
Pat Gilbride financial sorcerer of Ed Jones swi... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Patrick Gilbride ... 2

South Portland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Portland Mortgages