Who do you support for Governor in Oh...

Since: Apr 12

Hilliard, OH

#5084 Jun 15, 2012
Dem wrote:
<quoted text>.......... Therr is still a debate where the Native Americans came from. Other theories dough brain. You don't know who will be president, no more than I do. Just because you think you are right, doesn't make you right Bushyman. I didn't vote for Bush you did and look how that turned out. He won't even show his face he messed up so bad.
There is no debate to the origin of the Indians. The only debate concerns how they arrived.
Bush won't show his face? He makes speeches every other week. He was at the White House last week and made Obama look like the fool he is.
Newsflash: Bush knows how to behave as a former president, unlike Carter and Clinton, both of whom are meddling tools (although Clinton is doing a fantastic job campaigning for Romney.)
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#5085 Jun 15, 2012
Dem wrote:
Now the Repubs are trying the same old sh#! with the voter purge. This is directed towards the black and Latino votes for Obama. What are the stats on voter fraud? Hook and crook again.
News flash for the leftards: Voter ID is available to people of all races, sex and age. Nobody is discriminated against except the stupid and lazy who won't take the time to get an ID. In other words, your leaders lied to you again.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#5086 Jun 15, 2012
Dem wrote:
The sisters plan to use the tour also to protest cuts in programs for the poor and working families in the federal budget that was passed by the House of Representatives and proposed by Representative Paul D. Ryan, a Wisconsin Republican who cited his Catholic faith to justify the cuts.
http://nunsonthebus.com
I believe Paul Ryan is one of the biggest threats to this country. As everyone knows, Mitt Romney has said he'll sign the Ryan budget into law if he's elected president. Nuns on a Bus is a great idea cooked up by some good hearted Sisters who know first hand of the poverty and suffering that goes on in this rich, mighty nation.
And may I ask, what did these sisters contribute to the tax collections that take care of these so-called poor people?

It's easy to spend somebody else's money. It's much harder to spend your own.

Since: Mar 11

Norcross, GA

#5087 Jun 15, 2012
Dem wrote:
Now the Repubs are trying the same old sh#! with the voter purge. This is directed towards the black and Latino votes for Obama. What are the stats on voter fraud? Hook and crook again.
. Don't forget the dead... How dare those rascally repubs ramp down the dead people's votes.
Dem

Chillicothe, OH

#5088 Jun 15, 2012
Duke for Mayor

United States

#5089 Jun 15, 2012
Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>There is no debate to the origin of the Indians. The only debate concerns how they arrived.
Actually that's not quite correct:

http://si.edu/Encyclopedia_SI/nmnh/origin.htm

woof

Norcross, GA

#5090 Jun 15, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And may I ask, what did these sisters contribute to the tax collections that take care of these so-called poor people?
It's easy to spend somebody else's money. It's much harder to spend your own.
Xxx, how dare you challenge the notion that a democrats right to spend your money supercedes your right to exist.
Dem

Chillicothe, OH

#5091 Jun 15, 2012
Kennesaw71 wrote:
<quoted text>. Don't forget the dead... How dare those rascally repubs ramp down the dead people's votes.
.......... The thousands that are being notified aren't dead. Why do you come back w/ BS. Is that all you got?

Hilliard, OH

#5092 Jun 15, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually that's not quite correct:
http://si.edu/Encyclopedia_SI/nmnh/origin.htm
woof
There's nothing in that article that refutes the theory that American Indians originated from elsewhere, be it East Asia, Eurasia or Polynesia.
One thing is certain...they didn't simply spring into existence in the Americas.

Norcross, GA

#5093 Jun 15, 2012
Dem wrote:
<quoted text>.......... The thousands that are being notified aren't dead. Why do you come back w/ BS. Is that all you got?
There's 10s of thousands of dead people being registered to vote. You think that might be rascally repubs doing that? I think not... Douchelord...
Dem

Chillicothe, OH

#5094 Jun 15, 2012
Kennesaw71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Xxx, how dare you challenge the notion that a democrats right to spend your money supercedes your right to exist.
.......... Now you are condeming Nuns. OMG whats next Jesus. Must you stoop so low. Jesus did say feed the poor. Jesus also spoke on the rich and how hard for them to get into heaven because of their greed and dishonesty.

Norcross, GA

#5095 Jun 15, 2012
Abandoned buildings have hundreds of people registered per building......
Again Douchelord, not republicans..... Mitt is gonna have to win beyond the margin of cheating.

Hilliard, OH

#5096 Jun 15, 2012
Dem wrote:
<quoted text>.......... The thousands that are being notified aren't dead. Why do you come back w/ BS. Is that all you got?
Silly leftist...all you have is lies. Here's the truth:

For example, in a limited survey of voter fraud prosecutions in the United States, the Republican National Lawyers Association was able to identify 17 non-citizen voting prosecutions in Florida between 2003 and 2006. That may not seem like many, but there’s reason to believe illegal non-citizen voting is much more widespread.

Earlier this year, a local NBC-affiliate easily identified nearly 100 names of non-citizens on the Florida voter registration rolls. After locating some of the individuals, one of the ineligible voters bragged to the station,“I vote every year,” while another person interviewed admitted they had voted six times over the past eleven years.

Another non-citizen located by the NBC-affiliate claimed that he had no idea how he ended up registered. Perhaps ACORN, which previously submitted 888 fraudulent voter registrations in Miami-Dade alone, played a part.

Although Florida requires a photo ID to vote in person, absentee ballot voting standards have actually been relaxed since 2004, despite the fact that absentee ballot fraud is much easier to commit without detection than in-person voter fraud. This is especially troubling considering that more than 40 percent of voters voted either early or by absentee ballot in Florida’s recent January primary.

To illustrate the problem, in 1997, Florida law enforcement officers seized 5,000 absentee ballots with forged witness signatures, resulting in election-related criminal charges for 45 people. However, since the witness signature requirement was removed in 2004, there have been no prosecutions for absentee-ballot fraud since.
http://redalertpolitics.com/2012/06/14/why-fl...

Norcross, GA

#5097 Jun 15, 2012
Dem wrote:
<quoted text>.......... Now you are condeming Nuns. OMG whats next Jesus. Must you stoop so low. Jesus did say feed the poor. Jesus also spoke on the rich and how hard for them to get into heaven because of their greed and dishonesty.
Jesus didn't say give all your money to greedy politicians so maybe they would or wouldn't feed the poor with it.
Why must you vomit blasphemy?

Hilliard, OH

#5098 Jun 15, 2012
Dem wrote:
<quoted text>.......... Now you are condeming Nuns. OMG whats next Jesus. Must you stoop so low. Jesus did say feed the poor. Jesus also spoke on the rich and how hard for them to get into heaven because of their greed and dishonesty.
I'm Catholic, and I don't think much of leftist nuns. They've been defying the Church for decades.
Duke for Mayor

United States

#5099 Jun 15, 2012
Kennesaw71 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's 10s of thousands of dead people being registered to vote. You think that might be rascally repubs doing that? I think not... Douchelord...
People die every day while being previously registered to vote.

woof
Duke for Mayor

United States

#5100 Jun 15, 2012
Dem

Chillicothe, OH

#5101 Jun 15, 2012
Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>You traitors are making up for it with Obama granting amnesty to illegals who will vote and drive unemployment among citizens up.
Obama continues to shoot himself in the foot...gay marriage, amnesty by violating his oath of office, Moochelle's meddling in our lives...he is toast. The American people have had enough.
.......... I don't have to have a photo of you to knoew that you are an old grey-haired, disrespectful. bigoted, boojee white man that wants to take us back 100 yrs whttp://www.definition-of.net/ boojeeants
Dem

Chillicothe, OH

#5102 Jun 15, 2012

Hilliard, OH

#5103 Jun 15, 2012
Dem wrote:
<quoted text>.......... I don't have to have a photo of you to knoew that you are an old grey-haired, disrespectful. bigoted, boojee white man that wants to take us back 100 yrs whttp://www.definition-of.net/ boojeeants
48 years old, graying on the sides, and wanting to take us back to a state of common sense. And what, pray tell is up with your bigotry toward white men?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nothing good 6 hr tristate tech 2
Are there any climate or evolution deniers? 11 hr Silent Majority 156
Who is ruining White cottage cemetery! 16 hr Oldfarmer 4
Rick cornell (Jan '15) 19 hr Tina 40
local cop-watching group looking for interested... Mon Atmospheres 15
Jesus Christ, Christians sure are deluded. Aug 2 Prez 3
duff (Nov '13) Aug 2 kayla 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Point Mortgages