abusive men who get away with it
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Springfield, NJ

#23 Nov 21, 2012
Slim shady Please stnd up wrote:
What about when a guy is so in love with another guy and the oher guy get's married and the other cant deal with it all and has to make up lies on people so he can sit at his computer and talk on his cell phone and laugh laugh laugh cause he does thing's to other people that arent true and still think's its funny. And hold's crap over the other guy's head so there will alway's be that one thing to tie them together. And wonder if the boyfriend is scared to break the ties from seeing what he has done to other people he is afraid he will do it to him so he has to stay in the fraud relationship and then play a loving husband.
I'm so damn confused by this.

Lost in text,
The Mysterious Sign Painter

Titusville, PA

#24 Nov 21, 2012
my man is mentally abusive - can't stand to see me smile. that's why i always smile.

Youngstown, OH

#25 Nov 22, 2012
Dumbs Day wrote:
<quoted text>
I think its funny to make fun of morons looking for serious responses on the interweb. Now go cook me a pie.
Go "bake" your own pie moron.

Big Stone Gap, VA

#26 Nov 29, 2012
concerned wrote:
I heard that Steven adkins was abusive and controlling with his girlfriends anyone know anything about him???? He's about 21 of 22 years old from sp
Hey, if he had all these girlfriends they LIKE it when they get abused or so many would not get with him!! Either that or they ae f****g STUPID!!!!Which is it??

South Point, OH

#27 Nov 29, 2012
just me wrote:
why would you put this Keith ?

Ardsley, NY

#28 Nov 29, 2012
citizen wrote:
<quoted text>why would you put this Keith ?
Perhaps he believes Danny is abusive? That would be my first guess...

But, hey, who am I?

Ardsley, NY

#29 Nov 29, 2012

Ardsley, NY

#30 Nov 29, 2012
Josh wrote:
Know who else beats women?

Actual people with rights.

South Point, OH

#31 Nov 30, 2012
[QUOTE who="Anonymous. "]<quoted text>
Actual people with rights.[/QUOTE]Men who are afraid to fight another man. That is who beats women.

United States

#32 Dec 1, 2012
OMG wrote:
[QUOTE who="Anonymous. "]<quoted text>
Actual people with rights. "

Men who are afraid to fight another man. That is who beats women.
Or men that don't do double standards. Women want equal rights and want the "power" of a man. Anyone that talks and instigates like a man can be hit like a man.

This would be a good time to mention that I, in no fashion, condone hitting women. I was raised a little more old fashioned than that.

Loosen up,
The Mysterious Sign Painter
dbl standard

Wexford, PA

#33 Dec 1, 2012
Any woman who hits a man is just as guilty. Nobody and I mean nobody should hit. Works both ways women.

Longview, TX

#34 Dec 24, 2012
What do u do when your dish washer breaks...... smack her lmfao....jk...chill out don't get butthurt....u people take this to extremes and try to pick apart all comments...but I agree that if your too dumb to call the cops and disengage yourself from the situation then u don't get any sympathy...its like fat people who don't have gland problems or a medical disorder say ohhh I'm just so fat Iono why...well maybe its the 30 pack of soda or deep friend Twinkies u was eating...try the treadmill or a walk....might work wonders...so stop bitching and take action...don't like your situation ...then get out of it...as for those who can't take a joke full off...stop trying to b a night in shining armor..cause playing that on the net won't get u anything...have a good day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Football 35 min Bad 4
News Callihan indicted on pain clinic charges (May '12) 3 hr Spiderman 157
Che Estep 3 hr Truth 8
Chris Mcbride Tue Miss heart of gold 2
carisa hamilton Mon grillwork 2
Kristina Marcum or McMillan (Apr '15) Oct 22 townie 16
Donny creameans Oct 22 Truth 6

South Point Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance