abusive men who get away with it

Posted in the South Point Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
confused

Charleston, WV

#1 Nov 7, 2012
cant stand it when a guy acts like hes the perfect person and then you end up with bruises on you and then has the balls to say he was embarresed because it ended up in the news paper he has an image to uphold that would be steve hicks aka stevo
agreed

Catlettsburg, KY

#2 Nov 14, 2012
Damien fox is def one of these guys. Stevie let's him beat the hell out of her, cheat on her, and never leaves or calls the cops. He even has her addicted to drugs and she can do way better.
Black Eyed Peas

Fort Gay, WV

#3 Nov 16, 2012
What should a man say to a woman with 2 black eyes, noth'n, he done told her twice.
Clean Down

Cochranton, PA

#4 Nov 16, 2012
I feel no sympathy for those women. If you're to stupid to leave, you deserve it.
Blang

Youngstown, OH

#5 Nov 16, 2012
What time does foodfair close???
true

United States

#6 Nov 17, 2012
Black Eyed Peas wrote:
What should a man say to a woman with 2 black eyes, noth'n, he done told her twice.
Agreed. Keep your legs clothes!!!! Won't be no fight
OMG

Youngstown, OH

#7 Nov 18, 2012
You people are so ignorant. It isn't even worth the time to reply to your stupid remarks.
ok

New York, NY

#8 Nov 18, 2012
true wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed. Keep your legs clothes!!!! Won't be no fight
Clothes for your legs? Pants? Or did your ignorant self mean closed? Another reason why stupid people shouldn't breed
just me

Slippery Rock, PA

#10 Nov 18, 2012
danny
warning

Slippery Rock, PA

#12 Nov 18, 2012
you been warned
Dumbs Day

Fort Gay, WV

#13 Nov 18, 2012
OMG wrote:
You people are so ignorant. It isn't even worth the time to reply to your stupid remarks.
oh lighten up, we're just joking, its never ok to hit a woman, unless you're really drunk, or slightly buzzed, or suspect that she sorta kinda glanced at another man out of the corner of her eye.
dave

Slippery Rock, PA

#14 Nov 18, 2012
not a woman
OMG

Youngstown, OH

#15 Nov 19, 2012
Dumbs Day wrote:
<quoted text>
oh lighten up, we're just joking, its never ok to hit a woman, unless you're really drunk, or slightly buzzed, or suspect that she sorta kinda glanced at another man out of the corner of her eye.
So you think this is funny or something to joke about? You just made my point!
Dumbs Day

Fort Gay, WV

#16 Nov 19, 2012
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>So you think this is funny or something to joke about? You just made my point!
I think its funny to make fun of morons looking for serious responses on the interweb. Now go cook me a pie.
TheSignPainter

New York, NY

#17 Nov 20, 2012
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>So you think this is funny or something to joke about? You just made my point!
Seriously? I can guarantee you're the type of person that laughs at jokes about people's races. Or even "retard" jokes. Why? Because we all do. Damn near every one of us. Jokes about beating women are just the same. They are jokes.

Yours Truly,
The Mysterious Sign Painter.
over the wall

Auckland, New Zealand

#18 Nov 21, 2012
Sometimes the scars are on the inside and you are made to think you are the one with the problem. I have been scared by someone and today I found out 9 years down the track he is still doing it. He is doing everything the same the only thing that is different is the poor female he is with.
OMG

Youngstown, OH

#19 Nov 21, 2012
TheSignPainter wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously? I can guarantee you're the type of person that laughs at jokes about people's races. Or even "retard" jokes. Why? Because we all do. Damn near every one of us. Jokes about beating women are just the same. They are jokes.
Yours Truly,
The Mysterious Sign Painter.
You can't guarantee anyting about me because you don't know me. But I can guarantee that I don't see anything funny about beating a woman.
concerned

Ironton, OH

#20 Nov 21, 2012
I heard that Steven adkins was abusive and controlling with his girlfriends anyone know anything about him???? He's about 21 of 22 years old from sp
TheSignPainter

New York, NY

#21 Nov 21, 2012
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>You can't guarantee anyting about me because you don't know me. But I can guarantee that I don't see anything funny about beating a woman.
Aw. Now isn't that sweet? A valiant knight in a dark and corrupt world. I'll hold up a toast tonight just for you at my banquet.

Cheers,

The Mysterious Sign Painter
Slim shady Please stnd up

Harts, WV

#22 Nov 21, 2012
What about when a guy is so in love with another guy and the oher guy get's married and the other cant deal with it all and has to make up lies on people so he can sit at his computer and talk on his cell phone and laugh laugh laugh cause he does thing's to other people that arent true and still think's its funny. And hold's crap over the other guy's head so there will alway's be that one thing to tie them together. And wonder if the boyfriend is scared to break the ties from seeing what he has done to other people he is afraid he will do it to him so he has to stay in the fraud relationship and then play a loving husband.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corey Runyon.? 7 hr Ole Friend 1
Gary 10 hr hahahahahah 4
illegal searches, theyre searching everyone. 12 hr guilty? 2
nice guy at giovannis 14 hr Ya know 6
Are there any climate or evolution deniers? 18 hr Gelpa_Delp_Flurp ... 50
Bambuser app. 21 hr PresofSP 99
what a joke Sun mee 6
More from around the web

South Point People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE