dreamer girl

Richmond, KY

#1 Sep 17, 2011
He is so sexy, where is he at these days? Used to see him riding his bike everywhere. Damn. He's got a body.
uhmmm?

Wellington, OH

#2 Sep 17, 2011
He is deff not sexy! I used to think the same thing but then he got obsessed with me! Personality sucks! Don't go there.
Joke

Whitesville, NY

#3 Sep 17, 2011
Both of you are stupid..Hope you have your eyes checked soon!
clint nicely

Richmond, KY

#4 Sep 17, 2011
I love how I don't live in south point but plp still be talking. Lol. Thanks whoever took up fr me. BTW i dont get attached your crazy. But I'm out. Haters keep talking :)
clint nicely

Lebanon, KY

#5 Sep 28, 2011
BTW south point plp ex-women,wannabe me plp come to ashland,topix to write things about me or my sis. BTW you better only write nice things or I'll over there and kick your as. Or grow some balls and use your real name if you don't! Haters keep talking on SP Topix so glad don't live there anymore to many skanks.
uhmmm?

Wellington, OH

#6 Sep 29, 2011
Bahahahah you don't live here no mire bc no one liked you! And you were such a loser here!!! EVERYONE thought so! Especially in high school!!! Bahahahahah
Lol

AOL

#7 Feb 27, 2014
The only thing I remember from him in high school, was someone finding one of his super creepy letters/poems to Chelsea Damron, and Holbrook letting Nick Michaels read it out loud. I don't think anyone laughed that hard in their lives! lmao. Yes, it was quite a few years ago, but by the sounds of that note, he was/is one creepy/obsessive dude.
Thin Mint

South Point, OH

#8 Feb 27, 2014
Little creepy f&cker, weasely pervert. Probably strokes his 2 inches to 5th grade girls.
Kali

Chesapeake, OH

#9 Feb 28, 2014
Thin Mint wrote:
Little creepy f&cker, weasely pervert. Probably strokes his 2 inches to 5th grade girls.
lmao!!
Majic mike

South Point, OH

#10 Mar 3, 2014
He reminds me of a scammy salesman or something lol. Just has that rat/weasel look to him hahahaha what a loser
wth

South Point, OH

#11 Mar 7, 2014
dreamer girl wrote:
He is so sexy, where is he at these days? Used to see him riding his bike everywhere. Damn. He's got a body.
Riding his bike! Isn't he old enough to have a car and a job? That ain't sexy.
joke

New Kensington, PA

#12 Mar 23, 2014
Clint is a joke and completely weird he thinks he is so gangster by the way he talks and dresses and acts its actually quite comical he thinks he's so cool with all the hashtags he uses and how he is so in love with any girl that gives him any attention he is def obsessive and annoying as shit. Clint #growup #you'repathetic #yourenasty #obsessivestalker!!
Thin Mint

Chesapeake, OH

#13 Mar 24, 2014
Huehuehuehuehue
high school

South Point, OH

#14 Mar 25, 2014
You think he's bad now you should have seen him in high school complete loser no one could stand to be around him let alone talk to him even teachers was annoyed by him.
real talk

Greensburg, PA

#15 Apr 8, 2014
Strait up Wannabe country gangsta
his ex

Greensburg, PA

#16 Apr 10, 2014
Worst 4 min of sex in my whole life!! Very small in all the wrong places!!
truth be told

United States

#17 Sep 5, 2014
This made my night! Can't stop laughing now!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teachers looking for love 5 hr BigBoy 1
Coaches 9 hr Tucker 9
Jill Stapelton (Sep '14) 21 hr Knows all 14
Divorce and Single-Parenthood Wed Neighbor 19
fallon payne (Apr '10) May 22 Brutalbeotch 29
Planet Fitness in old Kmart May 22 lol 8
Title loan (Sep '16) May 22 Brad 4

South Point Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance