Justin Hargis...Beware...Narking

Justin Hargis...Beware...Narking

Posted in the South Point Forum

Holmes

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Jul 18, 2012
The BOY has no less than 10 felonies over the years...gets caught up again {stealing purse,using credit cards}tells everyone that they after finding him guilty,the judge allowed him 2 MONTHS before he has to turn himself back in to serve jail sentence!Now I have set in that same court room and when they sentence you,you get cuffed and you go to JAIL period.Now he is up there working at Golden Corral where there are people in that place that does sell pills,herion,etc. and he is just setting back wired for sound.Well that is not a bad things since the boys up there do need to be exposed but they are from out of town and they don't play.Hate his guts but he and law enforcement has put him and he does have babies in harms way in my opinion.Just lock him up,quit giving him time back on the streets to nark.Sit back and watch...people will get busted and he and anyone around him will pay the altimate price!
Scotty Armstrong

Whitesville, NY

#2 Jul 18, 2012
Holmes wrote:
The BOY has no less than 10 felonies over the years...gets caught up again {stealing purse,using credit cards}tells everyone that they after finding him guilty,the judge allowed him 2 MONTHS before he has to turn himself back in to serve jail sentence!Now I have set in that same court room and when they sentence you,you get cuffed and you go to JAIL period.Now he is up there working at Golden Corral where there are people in that place that does sell pills,herion,etc. and he is just setting back wired for sound.Well that is not a bad things since the boys up there do need to be exposed but they are from out of town and they don't play.Hate his guts but he and law enforcement has put him and he does have babies in harms way in my opinion.Just lock him up,quit giving him time back on the streets to nark.Sit back and watch...people will get busted and he and anyone around him will pay the altimate price!
You are stupid and wrong!
WTF

Salt Rock, WV

#3 Jul 18, 2012
Holmes wrote:
Your statement is the dumbest thing I have read in a long time
ik him

Youngstown, OH

#4 Nov 24, 2012
hes worh less
ole lady

Moneta, VA

#5 Nov 24, 2012
His skankbox ole lady was the prying force behind Justin and the robbing and stealing he did to get sent away this time. Don't get me wrong, I can't stand Justin hargis he is a narkin thief and I hope he's wearing lipstick everyday he's locked up but she should be right beside him. Everytime I turn around I'm hearing, from very good friends of mine Sara that u and your bisexual ho bag friend are trying to get my kid's dad or one if his boys to let u turn a trick for them for a pill. The funny thing is they even telling you no lol. And even if they're not saying no they sure give us all a good laugh by making fun of ur fat ass....LAUGHING MY BIG ASS OFF SLUT and u know who this is all u have to do and think a minute. HINT: u were with him before and then walked in MY house in MY face acting like u were my best friend after u had already did it. U wont again tho promise that, right Shay?? LOL
shay

Moneta, VA

#6 Nov 24, 2012
That's right girl. She don't care tho girl. She got no shame. How many times he ole man hunt me down to hook up and she didn't care. How u go get ur man out my house then lay down with him that same night LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In search of 22 hr exposed 9
Kathy Floyd aka Gillette Wed dick 6
SP Board Tue True 33
DJ and Nikki Bryant at it again (May '14) Tue DeeDee 93
Looking for women who suck & f*#% while husband... (Jul '17) Feb 20 in to that 31
There is only one reasonable thing to do after ... Feb 19 Trailer rider 1
Vape Feb 19 Smokey 2

South Point Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Point Mortgages