First Prev
of 2
Next Last
haha

Butler, PA

#21 Mar 3, 2012
Heard he got real drunk two nights ago and got fired from his job.... Thought when on probation one can't drink or get in fights..... What a loser
mel

Hadley, PA

#22 Mar 3, 2012
was the loser still at Fat Patty's?
anon

Ironton, OH

#23 Sep 17, 2012
Who is the girl that pressed charges?
Just me

Butler, PA

#24 Sep 18, 2012
He still works at fat patty's in Ashland. Gave his number to a 16 year old last week
kevin

Whitesville, NY

#25 Sep 19, 2012
Just me wrote:
He still works at fat patty's in Ashland. Gave his number to a 16 year old last week
if this is true the police are being called...so who has facts?
Just me

Butler, PA

#26 Sep 21, 2012
A complaint was made to the manager about it and they were told not to harass their server!!
OMG

Whitesville, NY

#27 Sep 26, 2012
IS THIS TRUE? IF SO, THERE ARE ACTIONS WE CAN TAKE!
icyunvme
#28 Oct 7, 2012
he also in high school and even in huntington go to gay bars and lets guys suck him off.....
dude

South Point, OH

#29 Oct 24, 2012
First off there is no two for one shit in w.v. I've been in prison tere before so that is b.s. but anyway is he jail on probation or what
Well

Whitesville, NY

#30 Nov 8, 2012
he is registered isn't he?
SigSauer

Providence, RI

#31 Nov 9, 2012
This guy is a real POS. Also a coward. He was trying to be all of that with my daughter (16) but did not know that I was meeting her. When I walked in and he had his hands on her shoulder telling her how pretty she was and I walked overand showed his sissy ass off her into the floor all he had to say was sorry sir I was just trying to be friendly and then when I invited him outside he all of a sudden had to go work in the kitchen. As I said a real POS. My name should tell him who it was and verify the story as that is the hat I wear. Remember sissy boy???????
Guy

United States

#32 Nov 9, 2012
Everyone knows Maggard is who he is, but afraid to fight is not one of his qualities. So if he didn't punch you he either showed restraint because he knew he was wrong, or did you a favor.
SigSauer

Providence, RI

#33 Nov 9, 2012
Anytime or place you or him or both just name it. Might be fun. Been beat before sure will be beat again but it will definitely be fun and everyone will know the other was there.
Favor

Columbus, OH

#34 Nov 9, 2012
SigSauer it must have been your lucky day. Last time I checked Mags was 99-1. Trust me if he wouldn't have went to jail for it he would have thrashed you. There is no doubt Mags likes the ladies but everyone on here making him sound like all he does is go around hitting on young girls is just stupid.
Stupid

Whitesville, NY

#35 Nov 9, 2012
Favor wrote:
SigSauer it must have been your lucky day. Last time I checked Mags was 99-1. Trust me if he wouldn't have went to jail for it he would have thrashed you. There is no doubt Mags likes the ladies but everyone on here making him sound like all he does is go around hitting on young girls is just stupid.
doesn't matter if he can fight lkie mike tyson. he is a rapist. he probably can fight real well after pushing all those women and girls around.
omg

Whitesville, NY

#36 Nov 19, 2012
he's done his time leave him alone
Bryan Maggard

Lynchburg, VA

#37 Nov 24, 2012
omg wrote:
he's done his time leave him alone
I appreciate you taking up for me and as far as being pushed down that never happened. All this stuff on here makes me laugh of how ignorant and childish ppl are when they can hide behind a fake name. As far as my case my appeals in the process and will be overturned and thrown out. There will not be a retrial. Most of you probably don't know but the jurory split decision after saying "there is zero evidence in the case to prove anything" first count was 8-4 not guilty. And I was proven guilty of penetration with my figures without consent but found not guilt of the sex. In theory they said I raped her with my fingers but she consented to sex. It's a ridiculous verdict and its not going to be held up. She was caught lying multiple times on the stand and actually didn't remember what happened. They let her read her statement word for word so she wouldn't keep messing up her story. Also in my mind a woman being raped is the worst experience that can happen and she wouldn't want to put herself in a situation to remind her of what happened? Right? Well she goes to the same bar after the trial with all my friends to drink n celebrate. She never told her family that this happened. She goes to fat Pattys the next day to eat the call the own n complain to start more drama and try and have someone fired. Then here recently she's been trying to text and sleep with my roommate. My character shouldn't be the one in question. This will be the only time I comment on here but you all should grow up and not be concerned with everyone else. Get your life and affairs in order and worry about yourselves.
Bryan Maggard

Lynchburg, VA

#38 Nov 24, 2012
Bryan Maggard wrote:
<quoted text>
I appreciate you taking up for me and as far as being pushed down that never happened. All this stuff on here makes me laugh of how ignorant and childish ppl are when they can hide behind a fake name. As far as my case my appeals in the process and will be overturned and thrown out. There will not be a retrial. Most of you probably don't know but the jurory split decision after saying "there is zero evidence in the case to prove anything" first count was 8-4 not guilty. And I was proven guilty of penetration with my figures without consent but found not guilt of the sex. In theory they said I raped her with my fingers but she consented to sex. It's a ridiculous verdict and its not going to be held up. She was caught lying multiple times on the stand and actually didn't remember what happened. They let her read her statement word for word so she wouldn't keep messing up her story. Also in my mind a woman being raped is the worst experience that can happen and she wouldn't want to put herself in a situation to remind her of what happened? Right? Well she goes to the same bar after the trial with all my friends to drink n celebrate. She never told her family that this happened. She goes to fat Pattys the next day to eat the call the own n complain to start more drama and try and have someone fired. Then here recently she's been trying to text and sleep with my roommate. My character shouldn't be the one in question. This will be the only time I comment on here but you all should grow up and not be concerned with everyone else. Get your life and affairs in order and worry about yourselves.
Jury***
SigSauer AKA John Stanton

Providence, RI

#39 Nov 28, 2012
Wow - never happened. I was lucky. He cut me a break. 99-1 (Wow 100 fights?) Well, let's make a deal Name a place and let's have a party. Your reputation and record vs mine. Should be fun, you win I will buy you some beers (or whatever you want to drink). I win, you buy me some wiskey. Neither one "wins" we will just go party and buy each other drinks. Have a Black GMC with a H-D motorcycle murial on the tailgate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bicycle laws Sat Eddie 5
courtney bohnke? (Sep '11) Aug 19 Shrek 28
Craziest sexual experience (Jan '12) Aug 18 No Shame 28
just missing u (Oct '15) Aug 17 Shine 40
Jeremy Runyon (Oct '12) Aug 16 THE TRUTH 54
Che Estep (Sep '16) Aug 16 I JUST KNOW 26
the linda center Aug 15 parto 2

South Point Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance