Next Last
I care

Salt Rock, WV

#1 Mar 12, 2010
I know he was in ky
mommy1

Whitesville, NY

#2 Mar 13, 2010
Yes i know him. He is a very good man. He has been through alot,But he is a wonderful man and father! And now he is single so he is a great catch! Wish i was not taken because he finally got a divorce from that crazy ass ex of his.
lmao

Franklin, PA

#3 Mar 14, 2010
The drug dealer from greenup? He was in ky selling drugs. And was and always has been a loser. Who gets a girl pregnant and tells her he wants to. them dumps them and the kid? Thats a hell of a man
lmao

Franklin, PA

#4 Mar 14, 2010
loser
CJ Fugate

Whitesville, NY

#5 Mar 14, 2010
someone just told me about this site. and i dont know who u people are but it is clear that nobody knows me that has said anything. i am and hav never been a drug dealer. i did catch a bullshit charge but it was only 2 keep a family member out of jail! and as far as getting a girl pregnant in greenup, that is bullshit! so please know what ur talking about before u open ur damn mouth on me! i am a very loving and caring person. a damn good father and a great man. i do everything 4 everyone around me. but i guess if ur talking about me at least ur leaving everyone else alone. HOW PATHETIC!!LMFAO
They Know Me

United States

#6 Mar 22, 2010
I know him. I went to school with him and knew his family well. They are bad news. They lie cheat and steal to get what they want. I wouldnt trust these people for anything. The best thing to do is stay away from them. Mommy1 u have no clue what ud be getting into with these people. STAY AWAY.
lmao

United States

#8 Mar 23, 2010
yeah i knew this last name rung a bell. they got a woman in prison just so they could get her kids to lie on her to get a check and stamps every month for her kids. shes in prison for the rest of her life over lies. the chester jr you guys are talking about is as low as his father. he is no better. last time i saw him was with sara arnn and nathan. hes hanging with these people while his hott did i say hott his fine wife is at home trusting him. hopefully she isnt with him anymore. I dont see how men can do the shit they do. If I was a fugate id hide. They have enimies everywhere. No one cares for them but to hear them tell it they are the shit lmao. Yeah your the shit out of my ass.
I know them all

United States

#9 Mar 24, 2010
chester sr and jr are bad news. no one likes them all they do is lie cheat and steal. nothing but trouble. i feel sorry for anyone that knows them that thinks they are good people ha they wished.
I know them all

United States

#10 Mar 24, 2010
mommy1 wrote:
Yes i know him. He is a very good man. He has been through alot,But he is a wonderful man and father! And now he is single so he is a great catch! Wish i was not taken because he finally got a divorce from that crazy ass ex of his.
Crazy ass ex? Shit hes the crazy one. I know his ex and shes a great person unlike the rest of u. How the hell she ended up marrying into your family beats the hell out of me. She is a very caring and sweet girl. From what Ive seen hes the crazy one. If a woman divorces your ass get the hint and leave her alone. And you call his ex crazy haha. You people just need to go back where you came from and get out of our town.
SexyChick from KY

United States

#11 Mar 24, 2010
The guy you guys are talking about go by the name CJ as well. I know him. We had a thing a few yrs ago. He worked at Dutch Miller when we started talking. He told me he was divorced but come to find out he was still married. Yeah he told me he had 2 kids by one woman named Stacy and 1 by another. The 2 kids he said was by Stacy wasnt his but he raised them from birth. But CJ knows me well. And yeah he is nothing but bad news. Lies after lies. I wouldnt trust this loser for anything.
money

United States

#12 Mar 25, 2010
who hasnt he been with while he was married. you people act like this is new to you.
CJMAXX

Rochester, MI

#13 Mar 25, 2010
Ok listen f u want 2 talk about me thats fine! But leave my kids out of it!! I hav 3 kids and all 3 are mine by blood!!! So if u want 2 run ur mouths about someone u do not even know. Then say it 2 my face if u are that brave!!!!! And stop hatin people it's hard 2 be as good as me!LMFAO
Tori

Torrance, CA

#14 Mar 25, 2010
uhm, i think chester's cool?
Lmao

United States

#15 Mar 26, 2010
Then you havent been around him long. Hes a piece of shit. He will always be. His ex is so lucky to be away from him. And when she figures out who I am we are going out and lets see how he likes that. They need to just go back where they came from. And as far as his kids go...He is a dead beat dad. Always leaving them.
yeahright

United States

#17 Mar 27, 2010
be a good as you chester. shit you are nothing but a loser. and as far as your kids go dont go around saying they are not yours and no one will say anything. i love how you think you are the shit. dude you are shit. yeah a piece of shit. act like a man and not a bitch and give us a address. im sure everyone on here would love to know where your at. you have alot of haters lol. but anyways get a life you loser and kiss all of are asses if your that lucky.
pissed off

Franklin, PA

#19 Apr 4, 2010
guit talking about chester and his ex their kids might read this shit so just shut up all of you and think about the kids
Debbie Ledford

Dawsonville, GA

#20 Apr 10, 2010
I was married to a Chester Fugate Jr. He was in the USN, became a nuclear reactor operator and I Had a son with him. He is family is from Harlan KY. He is a wonderful person I have a son with him. The only objection I have with him is his infidelity.
haha

Franklin, PA

#21 Apr 11, 2010
wrong chester, whats yours look like
CJMAXX

Salt Rock, WV

#22 Apr 16, 2010
Lmao wrote:
Then you havent been around him long. Hes a piece of shit. He will always be. His ex is so lucky to be away from him. And when she figures out who I am we are going out and lets see how he likes that. They need to just go back where they came from. And as far as his kids go...He is a dead beat dad. Always leaving them.
OK listen u dumbass. I am the one that takes care of my kids by myself!And when im not here there mom has enough 2 support them. I make sure of that! And if u only knew half of what u was talking about u would be kinda smart. Like i hav said. All people want 2 do is run there mouth. But sometimes there mouth can write a check that there ass cant cash! So say what u mean and mean what u say. But careful what u wish 4!LMFAO
CJMAXX

Salt Rock, WV

#24 Apr 18, 2010
and 4 all 2 know. its not like it is anyones buisness. but i am a damn good father and a damn good man! i will do anything 4 anyone. i actually provide 4 my family unlike alot of the people that are running there mouths. but u will always hav those people in life that are just jealous that they are not u!LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
just missing u (Oct '15) 9 hr Shine 40
Jeremy Runyon (Oct '12) Wed THE TRUTH 54
Che Estep (Sep '16) Wed I JUST KNOW 26
the linda center Aug 15 parto 2
News Callihan indicted on pain clinic charges (May '12) Aug 12 Gerbils r us 166
Jay chapman Aug 12 Frank 3
erika shae bailey porter Aug 12 tara 20

South Point Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance