who will go to prison first for deali...

who will go to prison first for dealing drugs ?

Created by bobby duty on Jul 25, 2010

83 votes

Click on an option to vote

Paul Scarberry

John Carter

Ray Aldrigde

Randy Coburn

Shane Morrison

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wrong

Ashland, KY

#1 Jul 26, 2010
what about andy baise?
MEE

Newburgh, IN

#2 Jul 26, 2010
Who is Shane Morrison? Is that Sandy Morrison's son?
newyork

Utica, PA

#3 Jul 26, 2010
haha wow this ones a good one.... Well let's see Shane Morrison has been in jail about 10 times for dealing, John Carter aka Sheepdog has been too,Randy Colburn has been but hell he isn't a drug dealer he's an addict so is Shane.Don't know who Ray Aldrige is? And Paul scarberry aka Fat dad isn't ever going. WELCOME TO LAWRENCE CO.
A-NOID

Youngstown, OH

#4 Jul 26, 2010
Kyle, I'd he is ever found.
Totem pole

Williamsburg, VA

#5 Jul 26, 2010
I've got $500 that says Matt Brisley will get busted soon...
Dumb butt

Williamsburg, VA

#6 Jul 26, 2010
You people need to start posting your names. Chicken shit way to get your jollies!
A-NOID

Youngstown, OH

#7 Jul 26, 2010
I got 500$ that someone besides the people listed will get arrested for some type of drug offense.
SPPD Blind

United States

#8 Jul 26, 2010
The SPPD know who the druggies are in this town but sit on their ass (at the snack shack) and do nothing. Everyone knows Aaron A. and his family grow it and sale it ... wonder who they are paying off.
Tony

United States

#9 Jul 27, 2010
You have heard of La Cosa Nostra haven't you.
xxxxx

Columbus, OH

#11 Jul 27, 2010
newyork wrote:
haha wow this ones a good one.... Well let's see Shane Morrison has been in jail about 10 times for dealing, John Carter aka Sheepdog has been too,Randy Colburn has been but hell he isn't a drug dealer he's an addict so is Shane.Don't know who Ray Aldrige is? And Paul scarberry aka Fat dad isn't ever going. WELCOME TO LAWRENCE CO.
you people need to mind your own business shane has been once for dealin, he walked because the evidence wasnt there john has never been for dealin, because the evidence is not there...do your homework
xxxxx

Columbus, OH

#12 Jul 27, 2010
MEE wrote:
Who is Shane Morrison? Is that Sandy Morrison's son?
shane is sandys son yes, but she was never a mother to him or any of her boys, no wonder shane turned out the wway he is, she made him the way he is, she ruined him for life he hates her infact none of her boys will even have anything to do with her,
Just Sayin

Cranberry Twp, PA

#14 Jul 27, 2010
FYI: It's Ray Eldridge not Aldridge. AKA Ray Ray. He lives in the house beside the carry out in Sheridan.
phuquemall

Cranberry Twp, PA

#15 Jul 30, 2010
I like this
Amanda Blevins

Nitro, WV

#16 Aug 1, 2010
Dumb butt wrote:
You people need to start posting your names. Chicken shit way to get your jollies!
Ok so why arent you posting yours then? Does this mean that your a chicken shit who get their jollies? And further more whats the big deal about someone posting their real name? You can post any name you want on Topix so whats your point? Anyone can get on here and say oh Im so & so when in fact they are totally someone else. Your just plain stupid and your post shows how ignorant you really are.
Dumb butt

Ashland, OH

#17 Aug 1, 2010
I know the difference between "your" and "you're", so I would hesitate to call someone else ignorant...
Amanda Blevins

Nitro, WV

#18 Aug 1, 2010
Dumb butt wrote:
I know the difference between "your" and "you're", so I would hesitate to call someone else ignorant...
Like I said earlier.....whats you're real name there Dumb Ass?
Dumb butt

Ashland, OH

#19 Aug 1, 2010
Amanda Blevins wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said earlier.....whats you're real name there Dumb Ass?
"You're", means "you are", so what you just said was, "whats you are real name there dumb ass." Hahaha, what you should have said was "what's,(what is) "your" real name there dumb ass." "Your" shows possession and "you are" isn't the same thing, get it straight. Grammar isn't your strong suit is it? You're the dumb ass, now try it again... where did you go to school? South Point?
Yo Momma

Ashland, OH

#20 Aug 1, 2010
Sounds like Amanda has been doing a few drugs...
Yo Momma

Ashland, OH

#21 Aug 1, 2010
Yo Momma wrote:
Sounds like Amanda has been doing a few drugs...
Hahaha!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#22 Aug 1, 2010
Dumb butt wrote:
<quoted text>
"Your" shows possession and "you are" isn't the same thing
Very insightful. Thank you for clearing that up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anyone know brandi fitzpatrick (Mar '11) 40 min buckeye4life 59
Dr. Perky at KDMC by Lowes (Oct '16) 9 hr Plantednuts 11
Erica Perkey Home wrecker 20 hr The truth 18
Marvin Layne 22 hr uglytree 11
Divorce and Single-Parenthood Wed Truth 3
So SICK of SPPD and Highway patrol. Wed Neighbor 8
Kyle Davidson Apr 24 Billy 1

South Point Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Point Mortgages