do not trust these people

Posted in the South Point Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
honestchic

Marion, OH

#1 Dec 19, 2009
Do not trust Bill, and Nancy Vanbibber! or any of their family! These people pretend to be good Christian people, but believe me, they lie, steal, and cheat everyone they come in contact with. They have web sites where they pretend to have a child evangelism program and pocket the money, and pay her daughters bill while she gets high everyday. All these people are sickos!! Do not trust any of them!

Since: Feb 10

United States

#2 Feb 5, 2010
honestchic wrote:
Do not trust Bill, and Nancy Vanbibber! or any of their family! These people pretend to be good Christian people, but believe me, they lie, steal, and cheat everyone they come in contact with. They have web sites where they pretend to have a child evangelism program and pocket the money, and pay her daughters bill while she gets high everyday. All these people are sickos!! Do not trust any of them!
LMAO!!!...YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY,YOU SAY IT TO ME.I BET IT TOOK SOME BIG BALLS TO WRITE SOMETHING LIKE THIS DIDN'T IT? YOU GET TO SIT BEHIND A SCREEN AND WRITE LIES AND BE SO BRAVE HUH? THATS WHATS SO FUNNY TO ME,YOU COULDN'T SAY IT TO MY FACE..YOU KNOW WHY YOU WROTE THIS ON HERE?YOUR SCARED..I KNOW YOU ARE-COULDN'T EVEN WRITE YOUR REAL NAME..BUT I'LL TELL YOU WHO I AM..I'M THE DAUGHTER YOUR TALKING ABOUT-ARE YOU JEALOUS BECAUSE OUR FAMILY IS BETTER THAN YOURS,AND YOU THINK YOU NEED TO DOWNGRADE US..ARE YOU SERIOUS?? PLEASE!YOU CAN'T BRING US DOWN AS YOU CAN TELL YOU DIDN'T HAVE NO ONE ON HERE AGREEING WITH YOU AND ITS BEEN POSTED ALMOST 2MOS.?? HONEY I THINK ITS TIME YOU PUT YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES ON AND DEAL WITH IT-I KNOW ONE THING DON'T REPLY TO THIS UNLESS YOUR ASKING FOR ADDRESS OR # YOU PUSSY LETS MEET FACE TO FACE-BET YOU WON'T-I KNOW YOURE SCARED BECAUSE "YOU" MUST KNOW ME AND "YOU" KNOW HOW I AM ABOUT MY MOM!!I WILL HURT YOU I PROMISE YOU THAT-AND YOU KNOW THAT-THATS WHY YOU HAVE NEVER EVER HAD THE BALLS TO TALK ABOUT MY MOM OR DAD LIKE THAT TO MY FACE..SO BABY DOLL I'M WAITING ON YOU

United States

#3 Feb 5, 2010
YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY,YOU SAY IT TO ME.I BET IT TOOK SOME BIG BALLS TO WRITE SOMETHING LIKE THIS DIDN'T IT? YOU GET TO SIT BEHIND A SCREEN AND WRITE LIES AND BE SO BRAVE HUH? THATS WHATS SO FUNNY TO ME,YOU COULDN'T SAY IT TO MY FACE..YOU KNOW WHY YOU WROTE THIS ON HERE?YOUR SCARED..I KNOW YOU ARE-COULDN'T EVEN WRITE YOUR REAL NAME..BUT I'LL TELL YOU WHO I AM..I'M THE DAUGHTER YOUR TALKING ABOUT-ARE YOU JEALOUS BECAUSE OUR FAMILY IS BETTER THAN YOURS,AND YOU THINK YOU NEED TO DOWNGRADE US..ARE YOU SERIOUS?? PLEASE!YOU CAN'T BRING US DOWN AS YOU CAN TELL YOU DIDN'T HAVE NO ONE ON HERE AGREEING WITH YOU AND ITS BEEN POSTED ALMOST 2MOS.?? HONEY I THINK ITS TIME YOU PUT YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES ON AND DEAL WITH IT-I KNOW ONE THING DON'T REPLY TO THIS UNLESS YOUR ASKING FOR ADDRESS OR # YOU PUSSY LETS MEET FACE TO FACE-BET YOU WON'T-I KNOW YOURE SCARED BECAUSE YOU MUST KNOW ME AND YOUKNOW HOW I AM ABOUT MY MOM!!I WILL HURT YOU I PROMISE YOU THAT-AND YOU KNOW THAT-THATS WHY YOU HAVE NEVER EVER HAD THE BALLS TO TALK ABOUT MY MOM OR DAD LIKE THAT TO MY FACE..SO BABY DOLL I'M WAITING ON YOU
A question

United States

#4 Feb 5, 2010
A question missy are you the preachers daughter using that language

United States

#5 Feb 5, 2010
Hey honestbitch how are you??you have anything to say you say it to me.I bet it took some BIG BALLS to write that didn't it?you sat there behind a computer screen so brave huh and wrote lies? I think thats funny, you can't and won't say it to my face will you?you know why you wrote this on here? because your scared-I know you are.couldn't even write your real name.you should have named yourself imapussy#1 lol! I will tell you who I am I'm the daughter your talking about..are you trying to bring us down to your level haha that will never happen! we are too good for that.so sorry to hear you live in misery.but don't hate on my family because we are better than you-pray hard enough you can become just as great as us!!Honey you will never bring us down-but it was worth a try huh?as you can see you've had this posted for a little while and no one has responded or agreed with you.Honey I think it's time to let go of the jealousy shake it off-and put your big girl panties on and just deal with it. I would like a favor please,after you put them big girl panties on,how bout you get ahold of me I got an address to give to you so we can meet face to face-bet you won't-I know your scared,you know me and you know how I am when it comes to my mom-you know I will hurt you-thats why no one has ever said nothing to me about my mom..you can have your laugh now ,but when them balls of yours between your legs decide to swell up again..you let me know o.k.? It's past time for me to release some stress.before I go,why is it your business if I did get high-are you mad cuz I didn't smoke with you?Oh and my mom paying my bills,yeah she's the best mom ever,SHE WON THE LOTTERY!!LMAO!

United States

#6 Feb 5, 2010
lol HELLO GOD,How are you?
missy3

United States

#8 Feb 6, 2010
A question wrote:
A question missy are you the preachers daughter using that language
the comment below Hello God its to you-I am 33 yrs. Im an adult I didnt get on here to get more drama, so please don't try to act like God-becauseif anything GOD IS THE ONLY JUDGE OF ME-NOT ANYONE ON HERE or on this planet.When it comes to me say what you will-but my family? that's a whole other situation!I just found out about this website last night and I think this website should be banned!!!!!
Well

United States

#9 Feb 6, 2010
missy3 wrote:
<quoted text>the comment below Hello God its to you-I am 33 yrs. Im an adult I didnt get on here to get more drama, so please don't try to act like God-becauseif anything GOD IS THE ONLY JUDGE OF ME-NOT ANYONE ON HERE or on this planet.When it comes to me say what you will-but my family? that's a whole other situation!I just found out about this website last night and I think this website should be banned!!!!!
well if your dad is really a preacher i bet you are making him proud with that language
missy3

United States

#10 Feb 6, 2010
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
well if your dad is really a preacher i bet you are making him proud with that language
HEY Stalker-he's not a preacher.thanks for the concern though.
debby

Euless, TX

#11 Feb 6, 2010
never ever trust or believe anyone on the internet. outside either for that matter.
zig

Whitesville, NY

#12 Feb 6, 2010
does anyone know anything bout Jonna Turley she burned her house down and 3 people got hurt
funnystuff

Columbus, OH

#13 Feb 7, 2010
Sounds like your getting awful pissy, hmmm, maybe the truth hurts a little bit? Just saying. No he's not a preacher? He just pretends to be so he can take peoples money from them and the mom hit the lottery? Yeah right, why wasn't it on the news or something? Sounds like they are just a bunch of thieves!! You wouldn't put the same post up three times if you were mad about something that wasn't true!
Crazyboy

United States

#14 Feb 7, 2010
I personally know you... Used to watch you when you went out drinking.... Seen you snort a couple of times too.... You talk a mean line, for someone who is such a pussy... I think all of this is soooo funny. Just admit it, we're not all perfect... As for the lottery story, thats funny, you can find the lottery winners online, and dam, ur momma wasn't one of them... Oh wait, she did hit the lottery.... I call it the "Godrobbers" YOU WON'T FIND THAT ONLINE!
missy3

United States

#15 Feb 7, 2010
funnystuff wrote:
Sounds like your getting awful pissy, hmmm, maybe the truth hurts a little bit? Just saying. No he's not a preacher? He just pretends to be so he can take peoples money from them and the mom hit the lottery? Yeah right, why wasn't it on the news or something? Sounds like they are just a bunch of thieves!! You wouldn't put the same post up three times if you were mad about something that wasn't true!
lol i wasn't my computer messed up.but if you weren't so ignorant you would have read don't reply unless you wanna say this to my face..people amaze me more and more each day this is on here
missy3

United States

#16 Feb 7, 2010
Crazyboy wrote:
I personally know you... Used to watch you when you went out drinking.... Seen you snort a couple of times too.... You talk a mean line, for someone who is such a pussy... I think all of this is soooo funny. Just admit it, we're not all perfect... As for the lottery story, thats funny, you can find the lottery winners online, and dam, ur momma wasn't one of them... Oh wait, she did hit the lottery.... I call it the "Godrobbers" YOU WON'T FIND THAT ONLINE!
lmao I really loved this one!!Well you used to watch me drink and seen me snort-well I'll admit I have in the past snorted but not no more,and 4 YOU to know this YOU HAD TO DO THEM WITH ME LOL so keep writing bright one..and about my mom winning the lottery-if you really knew me you wouldn't have to get online to check it out STALKER..-how do I really know you?...you people crack me up with the fake names.
Somebody

Baltimore, MD

#18 Feb 8, 2010
Zig, Jonna Turley is a HOE she messes around with married men.
Crazyboy

Bellefontaine, OH

#19 Feb 8, 2010
You're right... I did snort with you, lol.....I even shot up a couple times, I'm not denying it... I just found this site.... Never said I didn't snort..... think about it... you know who crazyboy is.... I live in Huntington.... And about the lottery....I know where the money comes from.... I only checked out the lottery story when you mentioned it...
sonnit

Youngstown, OH

#20 Mar 12, 2010
I think people really need to mind their own buisiness.If you have something to say tell that person and quit being a coward.
S P F

Franklin, PA

#21 Mar 13, 2010
Dont trust Shane Morrison!!!!!!!!!!
I LIE

United States

#22 Apr 9, 2010
What ever you do,

DO NOT TRUST ME!
I WILL SCREW WITH YOUR MIND!

Oh and to Missy and all the Christian QQ up there, let me explain this. Christians around the Bible belt are NOT CHRISTIANS, they are Right Wing Christians. There is a HUGEEEE Difference.

Look it up , and never trust a Right Wing Christian, even Jesus would burn down your church girl. Oh wait...or is it not a church, cause you keep saying your dad isn't a preacher, even though it says he is?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bernard kincaid 4 hr The Truth 2
Looking for a new woman. (May '16) 11 hr Huh 32
Ugly Female driving SUV near train bridge 13 hr Pointer 3
Police murder yet another unarmed innocent person. Sun johnregt 3
Lady in SUV that cant drive Sun YellowCarGuynGal 1
For those of you that love your police Sun BequalsequalsD 3
Donnie cremeans Dec 9 Sara 19

South Point Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance