First Prev
of 10
Next Last
OIC U812

Richmond, KY

#1 Feb 21, 2010
Hey I heard that the bar the Old Bottle was becoming a brothel..Where is their red light? I also heard that they was shutting the doors early and pleasing the customers on the pool table. Anyone else heard any of this???
Cathy Jo

Hadley, PA

#2 Feb 21, 2010
lol hell no I'm not closing early to please the customer I'm greedy they will have to wait til I close!!! and hey maybe there pleasing me <3 <3 get a life. Its a place were people like you would be ran off or maybe already have been. And as they say any publicity is good publicity.
LOL

Youngstown, OH

#3 Feb 22, 2010
Well you definitely got publicity. Where is the Old Bottle? I haven't heard of this bar.
Cathy Jo

Addison, NY

#4 Feb 22, 2010
And sorry for the miss print the idiot that started this dosent even know that it is OL Bottle! The bar is on old 52 a block from leo's were Track side pizza used to be. Our customer base is the working class Ladies and Gentelmen! Were you can unwind and have a drink, no drama from people like OIC U812 (coward cant give your name) We have free pool on Tues and Karaokee on Thurs the crowds are great every one has a good time.
OIC U812

Richmond, KY

#5 Feb 22, 2010
OL Bottle?? Looks to me like you are the one who can't spell here. NO drama, huh?, WTF?? There have been several fights in there that I know of. A bar with NO drama...LOL...imagine that. And EVERYONE has a good time...especially Cathy Jo..do you know how many men she's been kissing over that bar since it opened??? Not to mention all the ones she was with while she was at the stables...YEAH..I'm sure she does have a "good time"...if you call a good time having a different piece of ass every night of the week...One of the guys she slept with said she gave him something, and I bet it wasn't free pool or karaokee lessons...LOL,just read that I said it was in the "red light" district, that's why they wanna know where it is.....there you go Cathy...new meat.
LOL

Columbus, OH

#6 Feb 22, 2010
Don't sweat it Cathy, OIC U812 is probably someone you turned down! HAHA! I'll check your place out sometime, always looking for a laid back place to chill out with NO DRAMA!
OIC U812

Richmond, KY

#7 Feb 22, 2010
LMAO...LOL...LOL...OMG...Kathy Jo turn someone down....LOL...now that is funny!! Kathy Jo hasn't met a man yet that she has turned down...Kathy Jo IS drama.
HAHA

Youngstown, OH

#9 Feb 22, 2010
Sounds like you want her OIC U812. If not why the slams?
WTF

Youngstown, OH

#10 Feb 22, 2010
What the heck OIC U812? Why would you come on here and bash someones livelyhood and place of business? We don't come to the peep show and make fun of your mop do we? No....that's just rude! LOL!
southpoint ohio

Titusville, PA

#11 Feb 22, 2010
i been going there since she has opened an i have never head of any thing like that .ever who wrote tht must be jelious of wht she is doing with her life an you are to chicken to lether know who you are.. we love the bar an ever who you are suck it up an go on get a life... we love cathy an we all support her an some like you won,t trash her. too many people love her for tht to happen,
OIC U812

Richmond, KY

#12 Feb 22, 2010
I liked it better when Tammy was there, free drinks and pool lessons after hours...whatever happened to Tammy anyway??? Sounds like a good bar to me. And I am in noway, shape, or form, jealous of an old, white trash, washed up, alcoholic, slut, like Cathy Jo...And South Point Ohio, you need to either type while your sober, or learn to spell plain English. WHERE IS THE STABLES AT...WISH THEY'D OPEN BACK UP AND PUT YOUR TRASHY NASTY ASS OUT OF BUSINESS.
Cathy Jo

Addison, NY

#13 Feb 23, 2010
See who ever you are your just trying to get the shit stires award of the year! What in the hell is wrong with people this forum will not hurt my business and you dont have the balls to give your name so all your doing is causing trouble!! Did you run out of your medication. You need help try putting this much energy into your own life you will be supprised how much better you feel. I do hate it because you want to be in my world and this is the only way you can! Good luck no hard feeling. I will not comment again and I will ask all the people that knows me to quiet giving this nut the time of day.
ANNOYED

Youngstown, OH

#14 Feb 23, 2010
Don't let it bother you Cathy Jo, I'll come down there!
OIC U812

Richmond, KY

#15 Feb 23, 2010
Well...if you are "annoyed" going to see Cathy will definitely make you relieve some stress....they say that sex is a stress reliever. Go see Cathy Jo she can definetly help you not be "annoyed" anymore.
ghost

West Harrison, NY

#16 Feb 23, 2010
i go there sometimes, let me tell you and let me tell you i think she's attractive, and i wouldn't mind doing her
OIC U812

Richmond, KY

#17 Feb 23, 2010
LOL, Ghost, all you have to do is put forth a wee bit of effort and she'd take you home, but wear a body condom b4 you dive into that shit..wouldn't want you to catch something that ajax won't wash off of ya. I know a guy that slept with her, he had said he had to go the the doctor because she gave him something, he never did say what it was though. YUCK!!
ANNOYED

Youngstown, OH

#18 Feb 24, 2010
So have you hit it OIC U812?
OIC U812

Richmond, KY

#19 Feb 24, 2010
LOL!! I'm not as stupid as you look, dumb ass!! I wouldn't even dare go there, I know where that's been.
ANNOYED

Columbus, OH

#20 Feb 24, 2010
Yeah yeah yeah, we all know you wanted a piece of it and could not get it. Don't you think it is shame when someone so "easy" turns you down? What's wrong.....got a wee small problem do we? LMAO!
ghost

West Harrison, NY

#21 Feb 24, 2010
hey oic u812, do you know a jackie young that goes there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SPHS Football 2 min Honestly 13
Anthony Adams 2 hr Justcurious 3
SP/Burlington Elementary Teachers 8 hr Pippy Longstockings 1
SPHS Football 8 hr dumb 27
Erica Perkey Home wrecker (Nov '16) 11 hr shut the hell up 24
Retrain our police. 14 hr SPBill 31
Seth Rickman Thu shooting blanks 4

South Point Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance