Dublin, OH

#26 Jul 2, 2011
Heard she's workn the pole at sothern x now
Michael

United States

#27 May 7, 2012
moooooly wrote:
<quoted text>
Getting checked screams slut? No getting checked screams SAFE. your supposed to get checked after WAC partner to protect your body and your loved ones. You guys are pathetic. The only reason your on here talking shit is because you guys are insecure to say this to Brookes face, it's so sad how people can get this jealous over somebody being pretty and likable.
Moooly, you have a good point. think that these people talking crap only do it to get a rise out of someone else. And yes, they are insecure little pricks because they know for a damn fact that a beautiful woman like Brooke would never give them the time of day. Not because of where they come from or their physical appearance, but for who they are emotionally. And to call someone a slut because they have gone to the doctor to get checked out? Again shows how mature they are. If it wasn't for these trailor trash bed jumpers trying to screw anything that walked, there wouldn't be any STDs'. Grow up and stop being a fucking child. Or, go back home and live with your mama again. Maybe she will let you nurse her tits to release some of your sexual frustrations...
just me

Madison, WV

#28 Jul 26, 2012
I would proudly walk anywhere with her on my arm!
robin

Apollo, PA

#30 Jan 7, 2015
just me wrote:
I would proudly walk anywhere with her on my arm!
What ever happened to her? Thought she moved to Myrtle beach.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tamara grubb (May '14) 4 hr love 4
wes larsen 7 hr bicurious 6
Christianity, Judaism, and Islam. 13 hr Oogaboogatheyrefl... 1
Bambuser app. 13 hr IWantLawEnforceme... 10
Poll Are you satisfied with your Armstrong Cable Int... (Dec '11) Thu ArmstrongVictim 86
guys Thu wonderingmind 1
Missing You Wed jussayin 18
More from around the web

South Point People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]