First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hooter girl

United States

#1 Dec 23, 2010
lol, PLEASE someone tell me why this girl thinks she's something? struts around? thinks everyone wants to be her? when in reality NO ONE wants to be like her. she's a ugly b*tch that thinks her sh*t don't stink. extreme push up bra, her eyebrows don't match her hair, she looks like a f*cking cat, never matches her makeup with her neck.. must I continue? Brooke, grow up you ain't sh*t ;]
Lol

United States

#2 Dec 23, 2010
I couldn't agree more with the post above . She's looks as fake as she is !
A-NOID

Salt Rock, WV

#3 Dec 23, 2010
Must have messed with your man!
tyler

United States

#4 Dec 23, 2010
last time i cheacked...
im pretty sure she had gonorrhea!
that's what you call nasty!

i mean i was gonna get a piece of that a**
but man once i seen that sh*t oozing out , i zipped my shit up and left!
ktm

Fincastle, VA

#5 Dec 26, 2010
Ugh ok tyler like anyone believes you. Lol
tyler

United States

#7 Dec 26, 2010
i dont give a f*ck if anyone believes me but i know that it is.
cb.

Dallas, TX

#8 Dec 30, 2010
"hooter girl"...

JEALOUSY is a horrible sickness, stfu & get well soon.
mOOLY WEBB

United States

#9 Jan 3, 2011
ok hooters girl,first off how are you going to work with brooke and come on topix to talk shit. youve obviously gotten the wrong impression. brooke is never hasty and is always up for a dicussion. shes sweet and kind hearted. but brooke will not approach somebody she always let people come to her.# 2 Brooke is a bad bitch, check her fb comments. everybody has there days where theyre makeup is a little off or they're hairs not fixed. thats called being human and brooke obviously gotten the same job you do honey, so you cant be better than her.# 3 tyler, youve pulled this out of your ass cause brooke has not been with a tyler and nor has any std of any sort. ive been to the doctor twice with brooke to get check for stds and both times shes been clear. she has a paper from cabell proving it, so whoever wants to talk shit you should probably grow up and learn hating on other people doesnt change your flaws or betters yourself its only rotting your happiness. so enjoy a life full of agony while brooke keeps her head up and doesnt pay any fucking attention to you idiots. thank you, sincerely
MOLLY FUCKIN HANNAH WEBB
Haha

United States

#10 Jan 3, 2011
Getting checked twice that you know of for STD's? If that doesn't scream slut I don't know what does.
moooooly

United States

#12 Jan 11, 2011
Haha wrote:
Getting checked twice that you know of for STD's? If that doesn't scream slut I don't know what does.

Getting checked screams slut? No getting checked screams SAFE. your supposed to get checked after WAC partner to protect your body and your loved ones. You guys are pathetic. The only reason your on here talking shit is because you guys are insecure to say this to Brookes face, it's so sad how people can get this jealous over somebody being pretty and likable.
Haha

United States

#13 Jan 13, 2011
Have you seen the new profile picture?? Lmao. She's like swallowing her entire lip.
Haha

United States

#14 Jan 13, 2011
Wanna be clone, I mean Molly...if someone wouldn't have sex with numerous people or all the time she wouldn't have to get checked all the time....AKA SLUT
HAHA

United States

#15 Jan 13, 2011
These comments have me cracking up!! And why in the world does Brooke always have her boobs hanging out of her shirt in her photos? She doesn't even have boobs! She has to wear an EXTREME pushup bra to even have the smallest amount of cleavage.. It does keep me laughing. So keep up the hard work in trying to be pretty Brooke!:] As for Moooooly seriously shut up. Quit trying to take up for your whore of a friend. You just busted her out saying she's been tested. Yet you're trying to take up for her? LOL! If you didn't have sex with a trillion people, then you wouldn't get tested... I think i have said enough ;]
xxxx

Fincastle, VA

#16 Jan 14, 2011
Nasty nasty nasty. Very trashy. never keeping it classy. Have you seen how much makeup she wears? And doesn't match her neck? She's UGlY. Push up bras have got to go. You are not cute girl.
Anon

Columbus, OH

#17 Apr 4, 2011
Sexy enough. I'm down for the fake, Playboy look every so often. But attraction is directly proportional to the general stupidity and douchebaggery of the guy being dated, leading into an endless loop of possible sluttiness. But that's just one overthinking SPHS alum's opinion
barret

Huntington, WV

#18 Apr 20, 2011
pounded that
lol

Youngstown, OH

#19 May 28, 2011
id smash it. ~chuq
:)

United States

#20 May 29, 2011
Hey at least she has fake tits now. No need for that push up bra anymore!
Drama

Huntington, WV

#23 Jun 26, 2011
I went to school with her, I did not know her well enough to judge her attitude. Not that I would want to. In my opinion if you don't like someone its as simple as not talking to them or being around them. Talking about them and posting negative shit about them on here is just a sign of jealousy.
I agree with Molly. Getting tested is normal and the safe thing to do. Even if you have only slept with one or two people. Who cares who she has slept with. That's her business NO ONE ELSE'S! She is a pretty girl and everyone can see that. Get over it. Learn to love yourself and then you will not have to hate everyone else.:)
moooooly

United States

#25 Jul 1, 2011
Drama wrote:
I went to school with her, I did not know her well enough to judge her attitude. Not that I would want to. In my opinion if you don't like someone its as simple as not talking to them or being around them. Talking about them and posting negative shit about them on here is just a sign of jealousy.
I agree with Molly. Getting tested is normal and the safe thing to do. Even if you have only slept with one or two people. Who cares who she has slept with. That's her business NO ONE ELSE'S! She is a pretty girl and everyone can see that. Get over it. Learn to love yourself and then you will not have to hate everyone else.:)
Thank you thats very sweet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rick cornell (Jan '15) 1 hr Janet 60
spyfl 8 hr Onewhoknows 3
Its time for a change pigs Aug 21 blah blah blah 61
James DAVID Marcum Aug 21 June 3
free at last Aug 19 cooter 1
Anybody seen Mike Stevens? (Jan '11) Aug 19 Sam 5
nick (Jun '13) Aug 18 Old friends 2

South Point Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance