Yea we knw he one of em
curious

Ardsley, NY

#25 Jun 24, 2012
Is it true jimbo Is hung like a horse
Sooooo

Huntington, WV

#26 Jun 24, 2012
What kinda drugs you guys fighting over?
Haha...
Topix is fun.
I know

United States

#27 Jun 25, 2012
curious wrote:
Is it true jimbo Is hung like a horse
um no he has a small one for shure
Looking

Ardsley, NY

#28 Jun 25, 2012
Where ya at Jimbo?? Thought you wasn't scared?? I hope to see you and your thieving buddy Shannon soon!! Just name it I'm sure there will be a line a mile long!!
jimbo

United States

#31 Jun 27, 2012
Josh richards wrote:
<quoted text>haha he got u fooled he owes alot of ppl money n he runs his mouth about my wife. N we will never be jelous of jimbo trst me. He been callen evryone out mst suck bein the most hated person in sp....... Now as for him bein a good dad he prob is n thts good bt he needs to keep my wife's name out of his mouth.....
she liked it when I put it in here mouth and still does
I know

United States

#32 Jun 28, 2012
jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
she liked it when I put it in here mouth and still does
haha yea i bet. Thts wht ur mom told me the othr ni
Josh richards

United States

#33 Jun 28, 2012
Lmao..... Ur a tard..... U wish!!! man tht must suck knwin i took ur girl n i was washn my nuts wth ur tooth brush!!!!! Lol.... Ur a pill head bro i luv how u run ur mouth bt wont evr leave ur house ive drove by n u hide inside come out to the wiskey this fri ni n i will buy u a beer...
Looking

Ardsley, NY

#34 Jun 28, 2012
Hes a puss and a pill head and nothing more!! He's a waste!! I really hope you get ahold of him Josh!! I would just love to see him out but he's up there in the damn nasty holler hiding out because he owes everyone money!! So glad amber got away from that POS!! And all he has done is run his mouth about you!! So I know he is watching his back!! But as for me he stole from my family an has been in hiding!! So I ya run across him before I do please kick him in the face for me lol!! And jumbo come out come out where ever you are!! You wanna trash talk then run and hide why not actually man up for once and take an ass whooping?? I mean really if you don't want people hunting you down quit with the dope and the thieving !!
Josh richards

United States

#35 Jun 28, 2012
Yea he aint shit..... He thnks he a big man i would luv to be in a room wth him for 5 min n the door locked........ Bt he a coward but he will slip up n i will be thr waitn.
Kelly

Ardsley, NY

#36 Jun 28, 2012
Josh richards wrote:
Yea he aint shit..... He thnks he a big man i would luv to be in a room wth him for 5 min n the door locked........ Bt he a coward but he will slip up n i will be thr waitn.
I was talking to jimbo the other day he isn't skeered of u one bit and yes he is still banging amber I bet the only thing u would do in a room with him for five minutes is the same thing your wife does
Amber richards

United States

#37 Jun 29, 2012
Umm excuse me but no that mother fu**er will never have me again!! Id love to know where u get ur info from!!!! U all really make me laugh "hahahaha"!!!! Nd for my husband he would beat the hell outa jimbo!! I have seen jimbo fight he aint shit watched him get his ass whooped not only once but TWICE!!!!!!! So thank you have a good day ohhhh nd by the way if u want to know how scared is spelled there ya go!!! Its deff not skeered!!!!
Josh richards

United States

#38 Jun 29, 2012
Lol.... Wow babe he has othr girls fightn his battles or mybe its his bf pretending to be a girl.... Lol
Lol

United States

#39 Jun 29, 2012
I know wrote:
<quoted text> haha yea i bet. Thts wht ur mom told me the othr ni
Or maybe it was his lil girl. Lmao...... Mmmmmmm
curious

Ardsley, NY

#40 Jun 29, 2012
Amber richards wrote:
Umm excuse me but no that mother fu**er will never have me again!! Id love to know where u get ur info from!!!! U all really make me laugh "hahahaha"!!!! Nd for my husband he would beat the hell outa jimbo!! I have seen jimbo fight he aint shit watched him get his ass whooped not only once but TWICE!!!!!!! So thank you have a good day ohhhh nd by the way if u want to know how scared is spelled there ya go!!! Its deff not skeered!!!!
who kicked his but I would live to know as much sh&t as he talks
Josh richards

United States

#41 Jun 29, 2012
Well ambers dad for one n the othr cnt remember his name bt gv me a few n i cn find out
Tim

Ardsley, NY

#42 Jun 29, 2012
What about Jason porter didn't he whoop his a$$
Josh richards

United States

#43 Jun 29, 2012
Tim wrote:
What about Jason porter didn't he whoop his a$$
yes i believe tht was his name
Jimbo

Ardsley, NY

#44 Jun 30, 2012
Still home no takers yet
Tolliver

Cincinnati, OH

#45 Jun 30, 2012
Jimbo wrote:
Still home no takers yet
What is the address? I'm game. Do not expect me to trespass on the property so how about on public property like the side walk or road? I would rather go no weapons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Isaiah Hale 1999 murder (Nov '13) 9 hr WeNeedToTalk 69
what happened to new board members agenda. 15 hr boe 9
Flying American Flags 22 hr CrazyOverLazy 2
Drug dealers on Buffalo Creek Rd South Point (Oct '10) Jul 17 John orta 10
erika shae bailey porter Jul 17 please listen 18
Keith conwell (Jan '16) Jul 17 Mark6289 6
Looking for women who suck & f*#% while husband... Jul 16 Interested 2

South Point Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance