buckeye rual electric
curious

Dublin, OH

#1 Jul 13, 2012
am seriously considering getting a place that has buckeye rual electric are they very high priced i hear they are but would love to hear from real customers if they will break you thanks for any info
sold out

Ashland, KY

#2 Jul 14, 2012
yes they are not cheap
In the know

United States

#3 Jul 14, 2012
I have AEP with a 2400 square foot house while my brother has Buckeye with a 1200 square
Foot house. His electric bill is always about $70 MORE a month than mine.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#4 Jul 14, 2012
Buckey charges you for them buying it from aep then charges you again for buying it from them
let me tell u

United States

#5 Jul 14, 2012
Wen ur electric is more than ur house pymnt thats a problm.thy are rip offs.
No way

Charleston, WV

#6 Jul 14, 2012
I had a house that was on Buckeye Rural. In no way would I have another house on Buckeye. Electric bill was almost $500 once! U better think twice before buying a house that has Buckeye Rural as the supplier for electric.
Mac

Ardsley, NY

#7 Jul 16, 2012
I'm living in the Buckeye Electric service area. In the winter on my 1100 sq ft house pay bout 500 a mo.summer cooling one room it's about 200 mo Plus they make you buy a subscription to their magazine. They don't ask if you want it they make you take it and it's added to your bill each month. if you make good money and don't mind paying the extra it wouldn't be bad. But, of you have limited income stay clear of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marvin Layne 2 hr SpNative 7
Erica Perkey Home wrecker 2 hr The truth 13
So SICK of SPPD and Highway patrol. 4 hr nope 6
Kyle Davidson 8 hr Billy 1
Dr. Perky at KDMC by Lowes (Oct '16) 12 hr Plant 8
Divorce and Single-Parenthood Sun Combhead 1
Larry Curtis/Kurtis Mckee Sat rybones1311 1

South Point Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance