Two arrested after armed robbery in S...

Two arrested after armed robbery in South Point

There are 17 comments on the Ironton Tribune story from Jun 27, 2011, titled Two arrested after armed robbery in South Point. In it, Ironton Tribune reports that:

A Kitts Hill man and a Coal Grove man are behind bars, charged in connection with the holdup of the Clark's Pump N Shop gasoline station on County Road 144, South Point Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ironton Tribune.

Frank

New York, NY

#1 Jun 27, 2011
Send them to the pen!
Cg person

Ashland, KY

#2 Jun 27, 2011
Jonathan Lyons and Shawn Morrison
hey

Jersey City, NJ

#3 Jun 28, 2011
Do these boys drive a black older s-10, I suspect two guys and a girl in a this truck have been stealing from me
Mc

New York, NY

#4 Jun 28, 2011
hey wrote:
Do these boys drive a black older s-10, I suspect two guys and a girl in a this truck have been stealing from me
Not being nosy but what area do you live in? Cause someone keeps stealing from me too! I finally set up two camera's and have my shot gun ready for their return!
I want to date

New York, NY

#5 Jun 28, 2011
love concerts, art, books, and anatomy and physiology. i'm studying health science, i hope to one day go to medical school. i also love to laugh at random shit. some may say my sense of humor is n
amandadnama 30 FSM - Hang Out Online Now
I want to date them when they get outta prison in 35 years.
Cg person

Ashland, KY

#6 Jul 2, 2011
No I think they was in an import
concerned

Mount Vernon, OH

#7 Jul 3, 2011
I think I know the older s-10 ur talking about is it black if so I think there stealing from everybody ....
teddy

United States

#8 Jul 3, 2011
that s10 now has some holes in the tailgate from my shotgun
the truth

Newburgh, IN

#9 Jul 7, 2011
no they drive a white accord and they are hooked on pills taht they buy from a guy out buffalo creek named darryl he destroyed these guys and others these dealers need to be strung up these guys just graduated and there lives are over aleast for the most part shame
syd

Newell, PA

#10 Jul 7, 2011
uh no yall are dumb as h**l they drive a black honda and this is none of your business , and the girl is my sister she had nothing to do with it , just shut the f**k up you have no clue what your talking about it doesnt concern you therefore leave it alone!!!
syd

Newell, PA

#11 Jul 7, 2011
oh and their habits are none of your business either ok you live your life and "the truth " you think you know the truth but you dont leave it alone i can tell your a Bi**h a** person cuz you eont put ur name.
truth

Wilmington, OH

#12 Jul 7, 2011
The boys not men acted big in tough in court let's see how bad they want pills being locked up and losing that butt cherry to bubba with no protection lmao did their mamma not tell them about jail did they not see the show oz. Lmao well they live that for ten years.
World Coming Down

United States

#13 Jul 7, 2011
I love all these internet warriors. Nothing better to do with your life. Seeing as the only people who know they real truth are me, shawn, and my lawyer. And that as shawn doesn't know how to tell the truth the rumors are flying. So fuck him, and everyone who wants to sit on here and talk shit about me instead of growing a pair and saying that to my face.
voice it

Powell, OH

#14 Jul 9, 2011
Why say it to your face when his addiction was in front of you he just turned 18 and pulled a big knife on that really cool dude at. BP. What if the guy would've not given him the money... you think your little shawn would've walked away or stabbed him? Maybe instead of acting tough you act smart and keep your mouth shut what your boy did gives the community right to know he's sick and dangerous. He gets his drugs on buffalo creek road off hw 52 maybe more police should monitor that road. And shawns going away for at least 5 years. Maybe tasting prison will make him have better choices...or will shawn blame grand theft auto?
DI OHio

Ellwood City, PA

#15 Jul 12, 2011
WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE ? YOU CAN'T SPELL. YOUR SPEECH IS NASTY. NO WONDER SURROUNDING COUNTIES THINKS EVERYONE IN COAL GROVE ARE HIIL JACKS. MOST ARE TELLING UNTRUTHS AND BIG LIES.THIS COMMENT PAGE WORKS BOTH WAYS .KNOW THAT WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT IS TRUE OR SAY NOTHING.PRINTING SOMEONES NAME AND SAYING HORRIBLE THINGS ABOUT THEIR FAMLIES HURT SO MANY INNOCENT PEOPLE. PLEASE STOP.NEXT TIME THEY COULD BE WRITING ABOUT YOU.
DI OHio

Ellwood City, PA

#16 Jul 12, 2011
Please stop saying things that are untrue on this comment page . Most are only using this as a way to get back at people they don't like or to spread rumors. Which most of the time are wrong . I've read terrible things here. Some maybe true, most are not . Always remember you could the next target of someones revenge . It's as easy as typing a few lies.People just think. GOD loves all of you .
black woman

Reynoldsburg, OH

#17 Jul 16, 2011
voice it wrote:
Why say it to your face when his addiction was in front of you he just turned 18 and pulled a big knife on that really cool dude at. BP. What if the guy would've not given him the money... you think your little shawn would've walked away or stabbed him? Maybe instead of acting tough you act smart and keep your mouth shut what your boy did gives the community right to know he's sick and dangerous. He gets his drugs on buffalo creek road off hw 52 maybe more police should monitor that road. And shawns going away for at least 5 years. Maybe tasting prison will make him have better choices...or will shawn blame grand theft auto?
cool dude? that guy that got robbed is the real pill seller. he sold me pills that he got from his girlfriend after she had a operation

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marvin Layne 2 hr SpNative 7
Erica Perkey Home wrecker 2 hr The truth 13
So SICK of SPPD and Highway patrol. 4 hr nope 6
Kyle Davidson 8 hr Billy 1
Dr. Perky at KDMC by Lowes (Oct '16) 12 hr Plant 8
Divorce and Single-Parenthood Sun Combhead 1
Larry Curtis/Kurtis Mckee Sat rybones1311 1

South Point Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance