Tania

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

he is revolting. he asked me out a few times and has hooked up with a couple of my friends he had a gf at the time to. hes a pig.
baby blues

Keego Harbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Maybe u just judge the book from what other people said before opening it up to read the inside. He actually is a nice guy with a big heart that would help anyone that needed it. He is an amazing father and stepfather he is a great husband. Everyone grows up and learns feom their mistakes. Granted they can not take back what they done in their past but they can learn and grow from them and become a better person.
little bunny

Keego Harbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

This is Adam's wife and I am here to tell you that if u do not like him that is ok. He is a wonderful husband and father. He can do whatever he wants whenever he wants with whomever he wants as long as I know about it. There you go all of you kindergarten adults talk about that. Maybe u should look at yourselves in the mirror and judge your own wrongs before judging someone else's.
infinity

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

If you don't want the truth Then maybe you shouldn't post something on Topix wanting to know what people think about your "husband". Clearly you are both dumb and blind.
Just saying

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

little bunny wrote:
This is Adam's wife and I am here to tell you that if u do not like him that is ok. He is a wonderful husband and father. He can do whatever he wants whenever he wants with whomever he wants as long as I know about it. There you go all of you kindergarten adults talk about that. Maybe u should look at yourselves in the mirror and judge your own wrongs before judging someone else's.
You tell them girl! If this is his wife does he have the same courtesy?? Does he let you see who you want as long as he knows :)
real talk

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Whether or not he has "permission" he's still a pig. He can't be faithful for anything. And apparently the love you think you have between the two of you isn't so great, considering he goes to other women for pleasure. Maybe you have the same courtesy, maybe you don't. I know him personally and I know he will never be happy with just one woman.
Tania

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

he doesn't love her. he tells the girls he has permission to screw around with that he loves them. she must feel real special not having sex or love from him all to herself! what a commitment that is.
Rough neck

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

And Tania he does love his wife. It's not his fault your friends open there legs up for him more than once and he don't even know who the heck u r.
nikkkkk

Georgetown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

So he text me and is with me all the time were fck buddies lmao
Rough neck

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Nikkkkk and u r cause he has not done anything with that name
Rough neck

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

And he don't text anyone with that name either
real talk

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Rough neck wrote:
And Tania he does love his wife. It's not his fault your friends open there legs up for him more than once and he don't even know who the heck u r.
Its not his fault? He doesn't have to take them all up on their offer either. He has a wife a child and step children whom he needs to set examples for and stepping out on his wife is not exactly an example I would would want set for my children. He needs to man up and realize that he is married and took an oath. And he needs to honor it or let her be with someone who would.
Rough neck

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Hey real talk yet again u have no fucking clue what's going on. Him and his wife r swingers dumb ass and they never do anything when kids r with them and he does not go do anything when there kids r there he stays there and takes care of his family like a father should and he is a great dad. So before u run your mouth get the facts straight. And it's not anyone's place to judge them for what he or her do. He loves his wife. He has always been there for his family. At least he don't beat her or throw her from a moving truck like Johnny tomphson did. And if u want to run your mouth and talk shit go to him and do it in person unless your afraid of getting your ass whipped. That goes for everyone that posts to this.
real talk

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

And "Rough neck" if he loved his wife so much he wouldn't need anyone besides her. His babies mom must feel real special knowing what happened to her in all of this. Haha dumb bitch!
baby blues

Norwalk, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

What does the mother of his child have to do with anything. She is a good mother to her daughter. He is a good father and husband. Like ur opinions matter to either of them. If other women choose to spread their legs and sleep with him knowing he is married then thats their fault not his. He tells them he is married and they still choose to have sex and come back for more wonder y. As for the mother of his child leave her out of this or u will get ur face kicked in.
Rough neck

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

That's it gunny get there ass. Love u
Rough neck

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Honey
real talk

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

All I'm saying is that I have seen his work first hand. No one should go through what he puts them through. She is dumb! But she's very sweet girl. Haven't seen her since she was pregnant so I can't say anything about her as a mother. He fucked up with her. That's all I will say.
real4u

Norwalk, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Idk his baby mamma but his wife is drop dead gorgeous and if he cant respect her and treat her right she can come to me and i will show her what a real man is.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent South Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 12 min Pope Che Reagan C... 30,435
New to the area 13 hr Hmmmph 6
anthony adams (Nov '10) 14 hr your daddy 26
SP's Biggest Druggies 15 hr melissa brown 26
Maklala at family dollar 17 hr Mikaela 6
Landlords in South Point (Jan '12) 19 hr melissa brown 16
Car Break Ins? 21 hr Concerned 10

Search the South Point Forum:
•••
•••
South Point Dating

more search filters

less search filters