new pizza hut by lowes
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
abc

Titusville, PA

#1 Apr 29, 2012
I was worndering if it was any good one of my friends went there siad it was pretty good i saw a couple of cute guys that work there lol but what are your opinaions
Bob

Ardsley, NY

#2 Apr 30, 2012
abc wrote:
I was worndering if it was any good one of my friends went there siad it was pretty good i saw a couple of cute guys that work there lol but what are your opinaions
Pizza was delicious, staff was friendly &eager to please.
WhazUp

Butler, PA

#3 Apr 30, 2012
I went there,ordered a large 3 topping for $10..can't beat the price :)
It was fantastic, and hot ,really delicious. The Staff was friendly and on the ball. & for pizza I will only go there from now on.
justwhatihear

Mount Gilead, OH

#4 Apr 30, 2012
Pizza was so so.... Staff all out smoking and didn't was there hands when came in. Been to better.
justwhatihear

Mount Gilead, OH

#5 Apr 30, 2012
Wash*
good

Canton, OH

#6 Apr 30, 2012
We have been there a few times since they opened and it was quick, hot , cheap, and good.
Whatever

United States

#7 Jun 15, 2012
good wrote:
We have been there a few times since they opened and it was quick, hot , cheap, and good.
Sounds like you work there. Are trying to drum up more business?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#8 Jun 15, 2012
Manager is a bitch, staff is all stoners. Food was not fresh.
get it rite

United States

#9 Jun 16, 2012
All workers aren't stoners, thr kids workn to earn a paycheck...prolly work betr than u do!!!
stephanie

United States

#10 Jun 18, 2012
I work there and the manager is not a bitch she is the nicest u could ever be around.Also we make sure the food is fresh and we never go back to work w/o washing our hands, we stay clean. Last people there are not stoners, I should know I'm an employee! Thanks and stop trying to start things :)
sucks

Chesapeake, OH

#12 Jul 11, 2012
horrible service employees are rude! hopefully they run out of business soon!
cant please em all

United States

#13 Jul 15, 2012
Hey stephanie there's more positive things being said than bad. Ate there once and it was good :) got to remember when it comes to workin with the public theres always gonna be someone who complains. Just do the best u can do :)
nope

United States

#14 Jul 15, 2012
It was not good. Best part is I got a blowjohb in the parkin lot..
blueeyes90

Ardsley, NY

#15 Jul 22, 2012
That josh. Craig guy is hot. Id tap it ;)
truth

Chesapeake, OH

#16 Jul 24, 2012
Jeremy swann is hot, and good in bed. We sneak off on my lunch break and have a lil bit of fun. If only I wasn't married, we would probably be together. Which he is trying to get me to leave my husband. Time will tell. ;)
dragonfamily2012

Butler, PA

#17 Nov 17, 2012
jeremy swann was married at the time u had a little bit of fun with him TRUTH. he is a punk and i cant wait to see him out his day is coming!!!!!
One in the Chamber

United States

#18 Nov 17, 2012
nope wrote:
It was not good. Best part is I got a blowjohb in the parkin lot..
Was he a gentle blower?
Hey

Whitesville, NY

#19 Nov 18, 2012
truth wrote:
Jeremy swann is hot, and good in bed. We sneak off on my lunch break and have a lil bit of fun. If only I wasn't married, we would probably be together. Which he is trying to get me to leave my husband. Time will tell. ;)
is this a guy or girl?
ci ci

Whitesville, NY

#22 Nov 18, 2012
yuck
just me

Whitesville, NY

#23 Nov 18, 2012
yuck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
10:05 airplane 1 hr Ralph 3
Retrain our police. 6 hr what 27
Seth Rickman 7 hr justin w 3
SPHS Football 23 hr Peterepeat 25
koty Carson (Sep '15) 23 hr done 41
Craziest sexual experience (Jan '12) Tue Huh 32
Anthony Adams Mon Justcurious 1

South Point Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance