monica brougton has hpv
warning

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Dec 26, 2012
monica broughton is goin around speading hpv (genital warts) toas many people as possible her is facebook.com/monicabroughton.7 she has a bf that doesnt know his is facebook.com/tbrumfield2 somene needs to let him know before he gets it too they worknight shift at sp walmart
warning

Saint Albans, WV

#2 Dec 26, 2012
tiffany broughton

South Point, OH

#3 Oct 4, 2013
warning wrote:
monica broughton is goin around speading hpv (genital warts) toas many people as possible her is facebook.com/monicabroughton.7 she has a bf that doesnt know his is facebook.com/tbrumfield2 somene needs to let him know before he gets it too they worknight shift at sp walmart
Fyi she does not, i would know. Im her sister.stop being an idiot. Shame on you.
yeah

Pickerington, OH

#4 Oct 8, 2013
Hey warning do you know this from experience? If so, you should see a Dr. and let her know YOURSELF in private not on topix studid!
nasty ass

South Point, OH

#5 Jan 22, 2014
shes nothing but a user she will use you for any and everything also her dumb ass bf is a junkie and she keeps taking him back for a babysitter even though they will just lock their 2 boys in a room all day til they decide otherwise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Warren Steele 11 hr curious 2
News Grand jury indicts armed robber, pot growers | ... (Feb '10) 22 hr areucrazy 22
Has anybody seen Rachel Young, Pookies wife? 23 hr Dsman 8
Ashley Jenkins (Apr '10) Fri n1ofimp 2
Kathy Floyd aka Gillette Thu racked 5
heather ratcliff Thu booboo 7
what do u think of james suttles (Apr '10) Thu who cares 11

South Point Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Point Mortgages