hotel & sp busts
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yololol

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Jan 11, 2013
Who was it? A couple and two girls in sp? Info?
ahello2you

United States

#2 Jan 11, 2013
Stefani Tucker was one of them, saw it in ironton tribune. One of the biggest dealer dopeheads in town. Shame it only took the cops 15 years to finally catch up with them.
spresidy

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Jan 11, 2013
SOUTH POINT ó Four people were arrested this week for drug trafficking in South Point.
Investigations led by the Lawrence Drug and Major Crimes Task Force ended with secret indictments from the December grand jury session.
Arrested Wednesday were Holly Ployer, 32, and Stephanie Tucker, 35, both of 24 Private Road 70 Township Road 1336.
Ployer was charged with two fourth-degree counts and one fifth-degree count of trafficking in drugs. Tucker faces one count each of fourth- and fifth-degree drug trafficking.
Danny Jones, 27, and Rachael Jones, 28, with residences listed as the Grandview Inn, were both arrested Thursday.
During the arrest, 83 30-milligram oxycodone pills with a street value of $2,490, were recovered. Also recovered were two weapons, one of which was a handgun that had been reported stolen from Huntington, W.Va., in 2005.
Jones was charged with three third-degree felony trafficking in drugs charges from the December indictments. According to a release from the Lawrence County Prosecutorís Office, task force personnel will seek additional charges of felony drug possession and possession of a stolen firearm.
Jones was charged with two third-degree counts and one fourth-degree count of drug trafficking.
The defendants will be arraigned in Lawrence County Common Pleas Court at a later date.
hmmmm

South Point, OH

#4 Jan 11, 2013
I think one of the women have a daughter named Morgan. I know her mom is a lesbian, pretty sure they got them both. Their both ugly as shit, no wander they turned lezbo.
Opinion

South Point, OH

#5 Jan 11, 2013
I think everytime there is a drug bust at these scum hotels the hotel owners should be fined! They see whats going on and have for years! Fine them and then take the money and put it into our local police and sheriffs dept!
Fake pot

Huntington, WV

#6 Jan 11, 2013
Did that little coutaculter shop get busted as well I noticed it looked closed
wow

Chesapeake, OH

#7 Jan 14, 2013
I heard rachael and danny are tryna sing like birds.....my babys dad is in there and tols me some ish!
spresidy

Saint Albans, WV

#8 Jan 14, 2013
wow wrote:
I heard rachael and danny are tryna sing like birds.....my babys dad is in there and tols me some ish!
I heard they were out?! If so something ain't right!
wow

United States

#10 Jan 16, 2013
spresidy wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard they were out?! If so something ain't right!
unless they got out today he's not out...i know for a fact and if they do get out it doesn't mean anything other then they went to court yesterday and got a bond set and have to go back to court Feb.20. You people should get a life instead of sitting around getting high on other peoples misfortunes!!! They both are good people that made bad decisions.
esp

United States

#11 Jan 17, 2013
i agree rachel and danny are good people but i feel sorry for the fool (jeremy runyoun) her wore the wire snitches get stiches and put in 6ft ditches ... i have known rachel since the 3rd grade and she wouldnt rat on nobody and neither her man so if you dont know what your talking about sit back and shut the f&$K up thanks
boop

Moneta, VA

#12 Jan 17, 2013
R they out? I wish them the best
piece

Chesapeake, OH

#13 Jan 19, 2013
Let me inform you that even though you have known people for all your lifea junkie will do anything for a fix so if you think they won't snitch you gotta be crazy. They aren't gonna get bonded out in charges like they have so if they get out it means they made a deal with the drug task force. Dummy...smdh.....
outy

Saint Albans, WV

#14 Jan 20, 2013
They out!

Since: Jun 10

Chesapeake, OH

#15 Jan 20, 2013
Runyon. Keep hearing his name.
Seriously

South Point, OH

#16 Jan 23, 2013
Was Jeremy Runyon the one who narc'd them out?
wild

Saint Albans, WV

#17 Jan 24, 2013
Yes n nick blaylock
Who

South Point, OH

#18 Jan 24, 2013
who is nick blaylock?
Morgan

United States

#19 Jan 26, 2013
How DARE any of you people with no lives get on here and talk about my mom. She may have not been here for me for a very long time but I still love her and forgive her. When someone needs help, you don't criticize them. That's why there's a lot of problems in this world; people just brush off others with issues and drop them off the earth because they think they're better than them. We're all the same and should think like God would want us to when we see someone in trouble. God bless all of you closed-minded people!
Morgan

United States

#20 Jan 26, 2013
By the way, insulting another person's appearance is a sure sign of insecurity problems. You can't accept others if you can't accept yourself.
Morgan

United States

#21 Jan 26, 2013
Only someone on drugs or associated with drugs would know about how much of a 'dopehead' someone is. Everyone talks behind a computer but then when the person they're talking about is around, they start to whisper. Gossiping on Topix shows just how exciting your all's lives are. I'm glad someone told me about this post because I wouldn't have ever found it due to my *life*. Have some respect. If it isn't you, don't worry about it. If you're so worried about another person or other people, you're most likely needing to worry about yourself more. Take a walk in someone else's shoes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone on here know "Melody Dawn Horn" (Nov '08) 12 hr girlevery1willrea... 11
You had better keep going 17 hr You will lose 3
Chassity at clarks pump and shop 22 hr Chassity 2
South Point Industrial Park Tue Wondering 1
HarbisonWalker International Tue Wholey Kohly 3
Early Childhood center on Old52 Tue but wait 23
South Point Music Thread (Oct '13) Mar 27 Musikologist 18

South Point Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Point Mortgages