Perkins E-Team Football Coach

Posted in the South Point Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
SP Resident

Slippery Rock, PA

#1 Sep 27, 2010
I am hearing some shady stuff about this guy. How are his coaching skillz?
pointer mom

South Point, OH

#2 Sep 27, 2010
i think he is a great coach he is fair with the kids and we are undefeated my son is on his team and thinks he is awesome and i think its pretty stupid to start a thread on here because of what you "hear" if you want to know what kind of coach or person he is show up at the field and watch how happy the kids are or show up on saturday and watch our eteam dominate

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#3 Sep 27, 2010
Good grief, here we go. You turds want to bash another volunteer?

What's more shady "SP Resident", Perkins...or you coming on here stirring sh*t with a ten foot pole? THIS is shady! Not the coach, YOU!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#4 Sep 27, 2010
Here we go again! Another pissed off parent hiding behind a screen name and too chicken to say anything to this coaches face!
here we go again

Butler, PA

#5 Sep 27, 2010
They don't keep score or count the e team games. The e team goes by the d team for playoffs and turf bowl. What is up with everyone bashing every person who volunters their time to help with the kids? Dear god, next year do us all a favor and volunteer yourselves and when someone starts threads on you all, then you will know how it feels. Leave these people alone and be grateful that someone takes time out of their schedule to help your children play a sport the like.
SP FAN

Columbus, OH

#6 Sep 27, 2010
Yell watch him, he not all there, mentally.. that shows, kids do like him, but kids are not the best judgement of adults.. He is very childish.. but he does volunteer and is always there and does try to be fair.. so really the question is why are you asking? as a coach he is alright.. would I let a child spend the night with him and his kids at their home, that would be a big NO!!! I do not trust the most important thing in my life to some one I do not trust with my life.. You watch how his child acts and think about your child in his care? I hope this helps you
Sp resident

Brea, CA

#7 Sep 27, 2010
It's amazing what people will say in the shadows when they know no one will know who it is grow some nuts and speak out in the open and leave kids out of this it has nothing to do with them
Bryan Perkins

Lesage, WV

#8 Sep 27, 2010
SP Resident wrote:
I am hearing some shady stuff about this guy. How are his coaching skillz?
i would love to know who said something about my son. that is horrible, he is a great kid, ask anyone. you are pathetic!!!! plz put your name up here
pointer mom

South Point, OH

#9 Sep 27, 2010
Are you seriously talking about someones kids that is going wayyy to far say what you want about him it just makes you look stupid but to bring up someones child and how they act just makes you look like a douchebag if you sit and watch half the kids at the field they act like a brat that has nothing to do with someones parenting or what kind of person they are he loves his kids and is a great dad so if you want to say something about his son then say it to his face so i can watch him knock you on your a$$.
SP Resident

Youngstown, OH

#10 Sep 27, 2010
Bryan, you are awesome dude.
Keep up the good work.
Try to not pay attention to morons.
traci coleman

Lexington, TX

#11 Sep 27, 2010
what a bunchh of bullsh**. I have known Bryan Perkins since he was about 6-7. He is a good guy. And as far as you all talking about someone's child... how low can you stoop..Get a life people annd grow up...why don't you all give some of your GOLDEN time with these kids..at least he tries to spend time being involved withh his son...gggrrrr

Location hidden

#12 Sep 28, 2010
Bryan Perkins wrote:
<quoted text>
i would love to know who said something about my son. that is horrible, he is a great kid, ask anyone. you are pathetic!!!! plz put your name up here
Don't sweat them Mr. Perkins. The community appreciates your time and dedication to the team.
Joe Michaels

Ashland, KY

#13 Sep 28, 2010
Go Perkins!
Painful

United States

#14 Sep 28, 2010
SP FAN wrote:
Yell watch him, he not all there, mentally.. that shows, kids do like him, but kids are not the best judgement of adults.. He is very childish.. but he does volunteer and is always there and does try to be fair.. so really the question is why are you asking? as a coach he is alright.. would I let a child spend the night with him and his kids at their home, that would be a big NO!!! I do not trust the most important thing in my life to some one I do not trust with my life.. You watch how his child acts and think about your child in his care? I hope this helps you
I think what you said is awful. You need to step back and think about what you said about Bryan. He is a kind hearted young man who is taking the time out of his busy schedule to go down to that awful field to spend time with kids that have parents like you. It is for that very reason I wont let my child play. All the politics that go along with a "fun" little game. But all the parents have to turn it into something major. Keep your ignorant comments to yourself.

Location hidden

#15 Sep 28, 2010
I checked the scores out online. Obviously, they do not keep score for E Team, but Perkins is rolling a 4-1 record! Kicking butt my friend! Keep up the good work. E team is where the foundation is building, where the kids find the love of the game.

So call him shady...call him Slim Shady, call him Under the Shade Tree....whatever you call him, call him a WINNING COACH right after it.

Booyah!!!!
tired of this

Lesage, WV

#16 Sep 28, 2010
A--NOID wrote:
I checked the scores out online. Obviously, they do not keep score for E Team, but Perkins is rolling a 4-1 record! Kicking butt my friend! Keep up the good work. E team is where the foundation is building, where the kids find the love of the game.
So call him shady...call him Slim Shady, call him Under the Shade Tree....whatever you call him, call him a WINNING COACH right after it.
Booyah!!!!
e team has not lost, not even a close game

Location hidden

#17 Sep 28, 2010
tired of this wrote:
<quoted text>e team has not lost, not even a close game
I stand corrected...you are absolutely right!! EVEN BETTER!!! Way to go Coach!

This is what it's all about people! A young coach, volunteering the time of not only his, but his family as well. Teaching kids fundamentals, a positive attitude, and having fun!

My hats off to you Coach Perkins! Just don't let the drama seakers and sh*t stirrers ruin this experience for you. They did this to the C Team Cheer Coach and that poor team on another Topic.

You are what we need in this district!
just an observation

Lesage, WV

#18 Sep 28, 2010
I have been at all of the practices and games, Bryan is good with the kids and he is fair his son runs just like everyone else does if not more. But let's not forget the other 2 coaches out there, they are the ones that are really teaching the kids how to play football. But Bryan is out there with his son and i give him credit for that.
mom26

Cochranton, PA

#19 Sep 28, 2010
I read this crap on hear all the time but never comment but this time I just have to. My son is on the E-team for his second year and I have to say is doing quite well. Learning and really enjoying the sport this year. Last year I had to practically beg him to go to practice but this year is different. We have great coaches (all 4 of them are great with the kids. They all are unique in their own way which is wonderful for those kids. They are volunteering their time which is more than most so let these kids play ball and find something else to gossip about. Great job E-Team coaches!!!
eteam mom

Hadley, PA

#20 Sep 28, 2010
It is sad to say something on here about children. Grow up and leave the little ones out of it! I you have something to say about the coaches just go to them and be an adult. I sure did when I had a problem and it got resolved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pretty girl at marathon/bp 4 hr Majic mike 1
DJ and Nikki Bryant at it again (May '14) 6 hr wow 56
Are you satisfied with your Armstrong Cable Int... (Dec '11) 13 hr mike s 73
Sppd levy 22 hr True Blue 6
SPTD Levy 22 hr park res 11
White chevy trail blazer Sat roto rooter 2
Kevin Sites (Oct '13) Dec 19 lovin life 9
South Point Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web