Has anybody seen Rachel Young, Pookie...

Has anybody seen Rachel Young, Pookies wife?

Posted in the South Point Forum

jdubb

Sharon, PA

#1 Nov 8, 2017
I swear I saw her the other day at walmart and she looked fine asf! I wonder if her and pookie are still together?
her neighbor

South Point, OH

#2 Nov 12, 2017
She is on facebook an no they arent togeather anymore
Wooaahhh

United States

#5 Nov 14, 2017
She with dino
Becca

Hockessin, DE

#6 Nov 14, 2017
Wooaahhh wrote:
She with dino
LMMFAO! So funny! She is not wit Dino! She is single! U people have nothin better to do then make up lies about people! I'm her friend, I'm with her everyday, I know everything about her and she does NOT date Dino! She is doing well all by herself!
Greatest

Hockessin, DE

#7 Nov 14, 2017
Wooaahhh wrote:
She with dino
Dino, like in Damien Fox? Get the f**k out of here! Rachel is clean and sober and doing the right thing so why in god's creation would she be fooling around with him? That can't be true!
Wooaahhh

United States

#8 Nov 16, 2017
He will tell you or ask Tasha. She probably left him after she found out Stevie is carrying another one his black babies.
Becca

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Nov 16, 2017
Wooaahhh wrote:
He will tell you or ask Tasha. She probably left him after she found out Stevie is carrying another one his black babies.
He will tell u what? Ask Tasha what? I'm telling you what I know! Rachel is friends with Damien but they are not in a relationship! She could care less if he has a million kids! She doesn't want to be with him! I can't wait to tell her about this!
Dsman

United States

#10 Nov 17, 2017
Dino told me he fkkn that too both them plus bm big girls need luv he say Fk it Dino he love errthang Big or little or guys or girls he Bisexual, sex drug addict
Dinosgirl

United States

#11 Feb 3, 2018
She most def with dino
Delightful

Bladensburg, MD

#12 Feb 8, 2018
Lmao! U people r so simple minded! Rachel and Dino r not in a relationship! They are friends but nothing more! Get a life and leave other people's alone! If you are so worried about what they doin then get in fb and talk to her about it. She will be honest and tell you. And by the way who cares even if they are together?
lmao

Proctorville, OH

#14 Mar 21, 2018
Wooaahhh wrote:
Stevie most def isn't with Damien and her new kid is no way shape or form Damien's. There's public pics of that baby on her fb check them out and feel dumb smh and I don't think rachels with Dino either they just cool and he can tell you whatever cuz he lies more then anybody in this tristate like it makes him look cool lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DJ and Nikki Bryant at it again (May '14) 4 hr Sandee 98
Must have hit a nerve 6 hr creme de la creme 22
Damnit Janet Vickers-Young 7 hr Friend 1
Football 17 hr Mama 11
Che Estep (Sep '16) Sat Isaac 48
Things that make you go hmm... (Mar '18) Fri -Silent Majority- 21
Che estep Oct 16 Brenda L 6

South Point Jobs

Personal Finance

South Point Mortgages