tudors biscuit world" food sucks

Posted in the South Point Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
would like to know

Milton, WV

#1 Jan 27, 2011
does any one else eat at tudors? the biscuits and pancakes suck,they fall apart,and the pancakes are white and gooey,they need to get somebody in there that can cook,
definalty

Cochranton, PA

#2 Jan 27, 2011
The one in South Point is the worst tudors ever. The food is terrible and so is the service. When we really want tudors we drive the extra few minutes to the one in huntington its way better
concernedMom

Hadley, PA

#3 Jan 28, 2011
Oh yes service here is terrible. We do the same if we want turdor's we go to huntington or proctorville.
yeah

Youngstown, OH

#4 Jan 29, 2011
Yes they are the worst tudors in the area. My favorite is the one in Huntington close to Cabel Huntington Hospital. The real reason I don't like the one is south point is because they are constantly rude and hateful, don't dare ask for a scrambled egg instead of the fried egg either, they act like you are demanding something horrible.

The one blonde woman comes to my work sometimes and she is always a bitch.

I once asked for an application and she said "I can go find you one, but I wouldn't bother wasting your time"

That place needs pretty much a complete worker overhaul
customer

Milton, WV

#5 Jan 29, 2011
I have eaten @ tudors,sometime the pancakes and biscuits are pretty bad,but overall the food is pretty good, and the workers are always really nice, especially the two redheaded ladies,the other women are nice too tho,
THE BEST

United States

#6 Jan 30, 2011
Mcdonald's is the best around.Tudors is just not worth the price. Got food their last week and had to return it.Had a steak biscuit it really was nasty.something was wrong with it!!!!!!!!!!
wow

United States

#7 Jan 31, 2011
would like to know:
does any one else eat at tudors? the biscuits and pancakes suck,they fall apart,and the pancakes are white and gooey,they need to get somebody in there that can cook,

I would like to know have u ever returned ur pancakes and told them that they r gooey or not done and if u don't like there homemade biscuits go down the rd to micky d's and get a pound of butter biscuit from there and chew on it
wow

United States

#8 Jan 31, 2011
yeah there "The Best" I believe the steak was recalled from there that is what would've been wrong with it
wow

United States

#9 Jan 31, 2011
all in all not bad a half dozen complaints for the business that they do have but it is hard to please everyone someone always has to complain about something though and trust me I have ate from tudors for about 5yrs now and my only complaint is the tomatoes in the winter time that would b it but hard to find a good tomatoe in the winter though so for the rest of u that don't like to eat there I would go somewhere else to eat because there food isn't that bad
so true

United States

#10 Jan 31, 2011
Uhm yeah sp tudors is terrible, sausage patties are almost black, hard and dry. Food is nasty and the employees are rude! If not for anything, they need the health department over there!!!!
wow

United States

#11 Jan 31, 2011
what employees r rude there so true I'm sure they would slap u a sausage pattie right out of the box if u perfer it not cooked at all
THE BEST

United States

#12 Jan 31, 2011
I Told You that Mcdonald's Rocks!!!!!!!!!!Enjoy
oh yea

Milton, WV

#13 Feb 1, 2011
Tudors is a good place to eat,and as far as the price,it is worth it, u cant get a biscuit that big at micky d"s, and the workers are so nice and friendly, it is a fun place to go,they are down to earth ladies, not like the stuck up bitches at proctorville,
whatever

Sullivan, OH

#14 Feb 3, 2011
The workers are not rude and the food is good if you didnt like something all you had to do was say something and you would of got your money back ! You people are sad that ylu get on here and talk shit about everything and everyone GET A LIFE ! and the blond / red head is not a BITCH and if you think she is then come in and tell her to her face I dare ya IDIOTS
U go whatever

Milton, WV

#15 Feb 3, 2011
To yeah: i would like to see u tell the redhead she is a bitch,you want scrambled!im sure u would get more than a scrambled egg! and if they r so rude and hateful, y would u want to work there?and if she was a bitch @ ur work place is probley cause you was a Bitch,
Jeff

United States

#16 Mar 16, 2013
would like to know wrote:
Winfield, WV. Horrible service and food. Servers dont care and when you talk to them they act as if they dont hear you. My last three examples are as follows. I went after church for lunch with a party of six. everyone received thier order except me, I had ordered a bowl of beans and cornbread. My food never came and finally they brought it to me in a bag since everyone had left. When I got home it was a hot dog with nothing on it and cold french fries.
They second time was very similar, everyone had thier order but me. Once they were finished eating I went to the front and asked for anything to eat, the chicken salad that I ordered was on the special board, the manager turned her back and ignored me, when I spoke louder about receiving something else to eat, she again ignored me and started yelling at servers that the other people at the table should have never been server. Yet she still would never look or speak to me. This time we go through the drive thru to order three bacon biscuits, a ron, and a coupon for another free ron. Order was almost $13.00. Whn I get home there is only four iscuits in the bag.

The service at Tudors is the worst you could imagine. Even when there is a problem they ignore you (Indicates they are used to hving a lot of problems)

Dont go and save yourself the trouble, McDonalds is up the road about a mile and is better and cheaper, and you dont have to deal with rudeness
lol

South Point, OH

#17 Mar 16, 2013
Druggies run it and food is bad. Overpriced as well
tanya

United States

#19 Mar 25, 2014
That is the nastiest place ever sewer in kitchen area condiments brown NASTY
Grow up

South Point, OH

#20 Mar 26, 2014
Good thing you have the option of eating or not eating there. If its no good, dont go back.
trisha

Charleston, WV

#21 Jan 31, 2015
I went to tutors for breakfast to go I got home and there was not a lot of bigtator and about 4 bites of gravy on top I went back and they gave me fresh food and it was worse and I ordered 4 of them. West side tudors charleston wv.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jay Chapman 7 hr Thinking of you 1
jerrys pay lake 9 hr FisherMAN 5
Quit asking for prayers (Mar '17) 22 hr Annoyed 4
beth gilbert (Feb '13) 22 hr A concerned citizen 13
koty Carson (Sep '15) Sun what 44
Pointers Football Sat Idk900000 3
amy snodgrass Oct 20 snickers 6

South Point Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance