unknown

Ashland, KY

#1 May 25, 2010
Do anyone knw Jay main? I hear he is a stuck up lil Bioch
no one

Gibsonia, PA

#2 May 26, 2010
yes I do know jay and he is not stuck up so why wont you put your name on here I have seen you respond on a few topics but you wont put your name quit being scared and put your name on here I am his brother n law so you know who I am
Blk Knight

United States

#3 May 26, 2010
Jay is cool but I would luv to bang his mom his dad is a real dumb a&& see what he traded her in for
Ronnie

Franklin, PA

#4 May 26, 2010
Good friends with Jay. Great guy.
pukepunk

Butler, PA

#5 May 26, 2010
Blk Knight wrote:
Jay is cool but I would luv to bang his mom his dad is a real dumb a&& see what he traded her in for
oh now, thats just rude and mean....jay's stepmom is a sweetheart. no need to talk a bunch of bs about a kind-hearted ,sweet woman
the truth

United States

#6 May 26, 2010
Stuck up little piece of sh*t that treats everyone is based on there income.He can talk shit about people all he wants but he cant even fight his way out of a wet paper bag. I personally have no respect for the guy he is an a$$hole and the company he keeps.

P.s the post is for role play'n fun only

have to put that or jay will sue me
unknown

Ashland, KY

#7 May 26, 2010
the truth wrote:
Stuck up little piece of sh*t that treats everyone is based on there income.He can talk shit about people all he wants but he cant even fight his way out of a wet paper bag. I personally have no respect for the guy he is an a$$hole and the company he keeps.
P.s the post is for role play'n fun only
have to put that or jay will sue me
lol... yeah i argee with everything u jst said! He is a lil fa* n thnks he is better thn everyon cause he was born with a silver spoon! He dnt knw wht its like to have a real job! He goes to mommy n daddy for everthing!
unknown

Ashland, KY

#8 May 26, 2010
no one wrote:
yes I do know jay and he is not stuck up so why wont you put your name on here I have seen you respond on a few topics but you wont put your name quit being scared and put your name on here I am his brother n law so you know who I am
well since jay cnt fight his own battles n has to have sumone else do it for him!! My name is matt! N I live in ironton on 3rd street! By CVS!!
JayBirdIsTheWord

Wexford, PA

#11 Jun 1, 2010
Jay is the hardest working person I know. He works 50+ hours a week at a labor intensive job and goes to school full time! For the love of God he's going to be an engineer. That says right there he knows how to work hard and he's really smart. He's a really great guy and would do anythiing for anybody. While he may be crazy OCD about his house being clean lol I think we can agree that isn't too terrible! Rock on Jay... Rock on :-)
mike

Ashland, KY

#12 Jun 1, 2010
JayBirdIsTheWord wrote:
Jay is the hardest working person I know. He works 50+ hours a week at a labor intensive job and goes to school full time! For the love of God he's going to be an engineer. That says right there he knows how to work hard and he's really smart. He's a really great guy and would do anythiing for anybody. While he may be crazy OCD about his house being clean lol I think we can agree that isn't too terrible! Rock on Jay... Rock on :-)
yeah he is a ass! basing everyone on ther income! Thts pretty freakin low! If i see him in huntington ima woop his ass!!
Staying neutral

Gibsonia, PA

#13 Jun 1, 2010
ok this is getting old, first off, this crap is started by Josh Richards and everyone knows it. he is just upset b/c he stole jays idenity and got caught, went to prison for about a year and now is posting all these feeds under the same name and city about jay, his brother jason, and even himself. also b/c he put a post under his brothers saying who he is, but conveniently forgot to change the city, state and username, but then puts that he lives in south point under another post about himself. get a clue, all he is doing is feeding off this crap b/c he got caught and has no other way to get back at jay but over topix and all of you all are walking right with him. everyone runs their mouth and that is fine, its real easy to talk crap about someone on a computer, but i bet over 99% of everyone doesn't have the gump to say it to anyone's face. no one picks and choses what to be born into. no one chooses to be born poor, wealthy, abused families, etc. so why all this bashing just because who the family is he was born into? the company you are referring to isn't jays company, it belongs to his dad. and another thing, why bash his whole family and parents? there isn't no need for any of that. jay works his butt off, and yes i'm sure he got help from his parents every now and then, but who in this world hasn't asked for help from their parents, or if they get in trouble, asks their parents to help them out of a situation? that's right no one has, everyone has went to their parents at one point or another. and another thing, he can fight his way out of things just fine, his black belt degrees say otherwise. jay is getting ready to graduate college with his engineering degree in a few weeks so for someone who hasn't done anything or worked hard for anything, a four year degree says otherwise. and you all can talk and say what you want that is fine, they don't call south point "mouth point" for nothing, everyone has to be in someone's crap all the time or jealous and wanting to start drama. when people bash and make fun of others, that is usually because that person has something they want.
Josh Richards

Ashland, KY

#14 Jun 1, 2010
Staying neutral wrote:
ok this is getting old, first off, this crap is started by Josh Richards and everyone knows it. he is just upset b/c he stole jays idenity and got caught, went to prison for about a year and now is posting all these feeds under the same name and city about jay, his brother jason, and even himself. also b/c he put a post under his brothers saying who he is, but conveniently forgot to change the city, state and username, but then puts that he lives in south point under another post about himself. get a clue, all he is doing is feeding off this crap b/c he got caught and has no other way to get back at jay but over topix and all of you all are walking right with him. everyone runs their mouth and that is fine, its real easy to talk crap about someone on a computer, but i bet over 99% of everyone doesn't have the gump to say it to anyone's face. no one picks and choses what to be born into. no one chooses to be born poor, wealthy, abused families, etc. so why all this bashing just because who the family is he was born into? the company you are referring to isn't jays company, it belongs to his dad. and another thing, why bash his whole family and parents? there isn't no need for any of that. jay works his butt off, and yes i'm sure he got help from his parents every now and then, but who in this world hasn't asked for help from their parents, or if they get in trouble, asks their parents to help them out of a situation? that's right no one has, everyone has went to their parents at one point or another. and another thing, he can fight his way out of things just fine, his black belt degrees say otherwise. jay is getting ready to graduate college with his engineering degree in a few weeks so for someone who hasn't done anything or worked hard for anything, a four year degree says otherwise. and you all can talk and say what you want that is fine, they don't call south point "mouth point" for nothing, everyone has to be in someone's crap all the time or jealous and wanting to start drama. when people bash and make fun of others, that is usually because that person has something they want.
Ok First of this Is josh richards typing! I have sat back n watched everything! Sencon thing I havent said anything about Jay Main! So get ur F'in fact's straigth! Trust me if i has sumthing to say about Jay I would! And yeah i did take his identiy! N I am not proud of wht i did! I went to prison yes I did! i payed my dues for wht i did! So everyone needs to keep my name out there mouth! I am not a internet warrior. yeah i do live in ironton and if anyone has a problem with me come to me! Cause i promise u 1 of 2 things will happen! I will get my ass beat or you will get ur ass beat! I have had plenty of ass beatings n i can give them jst as easy as i can take em! So please keep my name out ya mouth! Staying neautral u need to get ur facts straight before u start pointing fingers! N I could care less if jay was born with gold shit!
amber Richards

Ashland, KY

#15 Jun 1, 2010
This is josh's wife! He hasnt been on this damn topix crap in a few day's! He dnt say nothig to anyone exp jay main! he has never once said anything bad about him! Josh works 72 hours a week to provide for his family, and soon to be daughter! And trust me if josh has sumthing to say to sumone he damn sure wouldnt say it over the comp he would go to the person!!!! and yes he did go to prison n admited to wht he did wrong n payed for it n didn't say nothing about it! N now ppl wanna put him in shit tht he has nothing to do with! Jst keep his name out of your mouth, if u got sumthing to say!!! Then say it to him! Cause josh is doing really well for himself! So grow up n let ppl fight there own battels!
jays friend

Newburgh, IN

#16 Jun 1, 2010
why you wanna hate on my boy jays one of the realest people i ever met and yes he comes from a well off family the 15 plus years ive known him hes always had a job and goes to schoolhe works for everything he has so if you dont now him dont start shit jay i will always have your back mane your boy tc
Class of 97

United States

#17 Jun 1, 2010
Man Jay is cool I just want to show his mom what it is like to be with a real man i can already taste her
dot dot dot

Ashland, KY

#18 Sep 28, 2010
What goes around comes around. Jay will get his.
sixty niner

Salt Rock, WV

#19 Sep 29, 2010
doosh bag
jim

Richmond, KY

#20 Sep 29, 2010
i live down the street from him. he is an asset to the area. nice house, cool guy. what is peoples problem on here? get a job and a life.
Dream ON

United States

#21 Sep 29, 2010
unknown wrote:
<quoted text> well since jay cnt fight his own battles n has to have sumone else do it for him!! My name is matt! N I live in ironton on 3rd street! By CVS!!
Why would a classy guy like Jay lower himself to even deal with a person like you? He doen't have too, you don't count for anything anyway.
Swoooon

United States

#22 Sep 14, 2011
Jay Main is an awesome person! He's definitely a hard worker. And who hasn't asked help from their parents? That's what parents do. Help their children always....then as kids get older they help their parents. Atleast caring people do!!
He has his own house, 2 cars, and lots of other great things that he has gotten HIMSELF...
Jealous people are awesome.... Haha.

You're awesome Jay.... Atleast I think so ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mary Carson 12 hr Sam 12
Early Childhood center on Old52 16 hr yes 6
new bar (Oct '12) 19 hr Trooper 28
South Point Bob Evans Wed LOL 6
Jason Reed Wed Curious kitten 1
Jonny Mays (Oct '15) Wed B_tchyb 13
Poll Are you satisfied with your Armstrong Cable Int... (Dec '11) Feb 21 Just wondering 134

South Point Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Point Mortgages