I needs them!!!! Gimme gimme.
LaLaLa

Harts, WV

#2 Aug 2, 2011
How stupid
sonofa

Chesapeake, OH

#3 Aug 2, 2011
Don't talk down about yourself man. I'm sure you have some redeeming qualities.
Bahahahahaha

United States

#4 Aug 2, 2011
It's south point they are not hard to find
OMG

Harts, WV

#5 Aug 2, 2011
sonofa wrote:
Don't talk down about yourself man. I'm sure you have some redeeming qualities.
Wasn't referring to myself. The one quality I have is not to be on topix making stupid statements like "give me drugs"
MeE

Butler, PA

#6 Aug 2, 2011
Call up Ronda and Frank Littlejohn they have whatever you need!(: they'd rather do drugs and lose their kids than be good parents!
ice cream man

Milton, WA

#7 Aug 3, 2011
Anybody with the last name "littlejohn" should lose their kids and kill themselves...thats as white trash and waste of welfare money and life as you can get haha
MeE

Butler, PA

#8 Aug 3, 2011
Yea sure is! Their older daughter is following right in their footsteps! You'd think that at the age of 22 before you got pregnant with your third kid you'd try and get your first out of foster care! Apparently not though! Real damn pathetic! Ronda has 2 of her 4 in foster care and still does drugs and gets fired from good jobs in NY for stealing! Can we say winninggggg :)
Tony

Astoria, NY

#9 Aug 3, 2011
Yeah true if their last name is Littlejohn the should kill themselves Frank, Ralph, all if them are druggies pill heads. Let's see Ralph Littlejohn robbed Grandview buildings for over 7,000. Worth of stuff proof is a Lawrence county clerk of courts.org type his name in and it will show it. Frank he's been a thief and a looser pretty much all his life. They're are all not good people sad but true. There isn't any hope for any of them they can't keep a job so they steal from hard working people.
MeE

Butler, PA

#10 Aug 3, 2011
I love it! Too bad the losers can't listen to anyone long enough to try and atleast make sure their kids don't turn out to be losers! All they know are drugs and babies! They have kids so the state can take care of em! Skanks!! Their two youngest ones in foster care are real winners too! Some people just never learn! Ronda mcfann is franks wife and well let's just say some women shouldn't be allowed to open their legs
ice cream man

Milton, WA

#11 Aug 3, 2011
Have you seen wonderful whites of west virginia? They need to make one of lawrence county ohio for sure...i bet it would be so much better...
Becky

Cochranton, PA

#12 Aug 4, 2011
Does anyone know who sells the drugs in the apts at the ballfield?
Billu Ray

Astoria, NY

#13 Aug 4, 2011
Becky wrote:
Yeah His name is Dumb Shit Drug Dealer
Seriously

Charleston, WV

#14 Dec 9, 2011
Becky wrote:
Lives on Private Drive
spgal

Slippery Rock, PA

#15 Dec 13, 2011
I NEED cigarettes but I am not 18
lol

Ostrander, OH

#16 Dec 13, 2011
Just got every place that sells cigs and try the worse they can do I say no and if they ask for I.d say u don't have it on u say thanks anyways and move on to the next haha
spgal

Slippery Rock, PA

#17 Dec 17, 2011
lol wrote:
Just got every place that sells cigs and try the worse they can do I say no and if they ask for I.d say u don't have it on u say thanks anyways and move on to the next haha
Hey that's actually a good idea.. I am going to offer to pay double if they turn me down too thanks :)
need a fix

Ashland, KY

#18 Jul 19, 2012
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text> Lives on Private Drive
Just go to the house at the end of delta lane last house on the left before you go acrossed the tracks she can get you any thing.
mc

Huntington, WV

#19 Jul 19, 2012
What is their daughters first name. The one that's 22? I don't really know anything about this family but I remember going to school with a littlejohn for a little bit before she was pulled out of school. Never heard the name until now. I remember feeling sorry for her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Andy Kessinger 2 hr bobby 1
tommy ward (Jun '10) 3 hr bobby 20
LOLMG The police levy ROFL 8 hr BestOpinionsGuy 3
Kristina Marcum 8 hr BestOpinionsGuy 16
Full Blooded Beagle up for adoption. 8 hr BestOpinionsGuy 3
WHO IS SELLING HEROIN AND PILLS IN SOUTH pOINT? 8 hr BestOpinionsGuy 4
PUCO approves the upgrade of three rail crossin... 13 hr jrrd 1
South Point Dating
Find my Match

South Point People Search