junkie thief Sharon Webb
Fan of Sharon Webb Ferris

Butler, PA

#1 Sep 21, 2011
This piece of sh**t gives white girls a bad name. Her skank repu-tation just builds & builds.. she'll lie, steal from her closest friends, will "f" anyone when it comes to dope or money to get dope. She stayed in the complex a month, and everyday of that month I personally saw or had knowledge of her robbing people, taking advantage of people who trusted her, even her own people. No conscious about lives she ruins daily. None. She's a straight habitual liar and thief. Just a heads up to all that are unaware and off guard. If you know her and see her coming, find yourself anywhere she is, spit on her for me.. appreciate it DB
Single

Butler, PA

#2 Nov 3, 2011
Fan of Sharon Webb Ferris wrote:
This piece of sh**t gives white girls a bad name. Her skank repu-tation just builds & builds.. she'll lie, steal from her closest friends, will "f" anyone when it comes to dope or money to get dope. She stayed in the complex a month, and everyday of that month I personally saw or had knowledge of her robbing people, taking advantage of people who trusted her, even her own people. No conscious about lives she ruins daily. None. She's a straight habitual liar and thief. Just a heads up to all that are unaware and off guard. If you know her and see her coming, find yourself anywhere she is, spit on her for me.. appreciate it DB
This white girl would be happy to help you out.. I'd love to spit on that piece of sh**t. Everything you posted about Sharon Webb is the straight truth. I couldn't have said it better. That's exactly what she is - I can't wait until she gets stung 10 times worse than she's done it to other people. What I'm really waiting on even more than seeing or knowing someone has stomped her into the hospital is when I hear the news she's finally locked up. Not just for some more petty domestics with RC, but on her nasty ass way to Marysville. It's comming, oh believe, it's coming. Talk about one happy homegirl when it does. I'm smiling just thinking about it. Me and what,.. another 100 people.
Debo

Butler, PA

#3 Nov 17, 2011
Everybody knows she' a beat waiting for the next victim. I heard she stole a bunch of stuff from Rick Crager & Fat Daddy just to mention a few of "the every person she comes in contact with". Sad part is she use to be a decent girl. It'll be rehab or jail or dead. If someone comes up and says, "Hey, meet my friend Sharon" RUN"
jons wife

Hadley, PA

#5 Feb 6, 2012
y would you even have the nerve to talk about people like this??? ol i forgot you must not have a life and have to worry and trash others to make yourself look big and bad... or make yourself feel better about yourself lol.. btch you would never have the nerve to spit on anyone in this family promise you that and seems funny she has lived with me for along time and has never taken anything from me.. hmmmm so who looks stupid.com e face to face with it.. quit being scared cause i promise you one thing you wont spit on sht your butt will be left laying.. come and get you some and btw we know who this is.. lol how retarded you wannta talk sht cause my husband wouldnt tap your nsty whre ass... srry hes mine and been with me and rick is with sharon and has been for a long time an he wouldnt touch it eigther.. lol your calling the kettle black... it is what is it is if you got a problem step up.. ill fix it for ya..
Debos Mom

Butler, PA

#6 Feb 7, 2012
jons wife wrote:
y would you even have the nerve to talk about people like this??? ol i forgot you must not have a life and have to worry and trash others to make yourself look big and bad... or make yourself feel better about yourself lol.. btch you would never have the nerve to spit on anyone in this family promise you that and seems funny she has lived with me for along time and has never taken anything from me.. hmmmm so who looks stupid.com e face to face with it.. quit being scared cause i promise you one thing you wont spit on sht your butt will be left laying.. come and get you some and btw we know who this is.. lol how retarded you wannta talk sht cause my husband wouldnt tap your nsty whre ass... srry hes mine and been with me and rick is with sharon and has been for a long time an he wouldnt touch it eigther.. lol your calling the kettle black... it is what is it is if you got a problem step up.. ill fix it for ya..
Get off the boy - His Daddy put him up to it. You wouldn't understand because you don't live at the Landing - Or do you?
jons wife

Hadley, PA

#7 Feb 26, 2012
first off it dosent matter where the hell i live.. lol his daddy didnt put him up to sht but a whre running her mouth like alwaz. srry u have to live the trash life cause this family dont.. you want respect u earn respect dont play on a computor all day while everyone else in this worldhas to work.. gt something to say btch step up quit hiding behind a fake ass name..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lawrence Village 10 hr Nox Aeterna 2
Jeremy Clay is a moron 16 hr Fiddle Bug 2
Discusted at owner of highland memorial gardens 17 hr Discusted 1
Help make my fantasy a reality Fri BigBoy 13
Teachers looking for love Thu BigBoy 1
Divorce and Single-Parenthood May 24 Neighbor 19
fallon payne (Apr '10) May 22 Brutalbeotch 29

South Point Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance