Amber Runyon......shut up for a change
Lost

Catlettsburg, KY

#2 Oct 7, 2012
What did she do now?
Dennis

Chicago, IL

#3 Oct 7, 2012
Honestly I think everything that was said today was truthful...maybe less publically but why say it under your breath...those girls done awesome and.deserved more then what they got....eteam done amazing and should have atleast placed..but with judges from ck and then in ck gym what else would the outcome be??..al those girls didnt even get a fair chance...im not saying totally agree with telling her to shutup but I do respect the fact she has the heart to say what she thinks and feels cause every pointer parent there wanted to say something...so honestly I dont think she should have been quiet..maybe chose better words...
huka

Hadley, PA

#4 Oct 7, 2012
And what does saying anything accomplish?
well

Ashland, KY

#5 Oct 7, 2012
Oh my goodness, now he is on here giving his opinion on cheerleading....lol
Lost

Catlettsburg, KY

#7 Oct 7, 2012
What all was said??
Jess

Catlettsburg, KY

#8 Oct 7, 2012
Who was the other girl to act a fool at the compet.
Mike Jordan

Danielson, CT

#9 Oct 7, 2012
barf wrote:
She causes all problems she has no credit ability anymore doesn't matter what she says.
Haha. Credit ability. Or maybe.....credibility?

Idiots.
OPINION

Ashland, KY

#10 Oct 7, 2012
Concetrate on your other posts Dennis,,,,,lol
seriously

Roanoke, VA

#12 Oct 8, 2012
Omg what happened?? Lol
andy

New York, NY

#14 Oct 8, 2012
I would love to nail her I think she has a smoking body
The real Amber Runyon

Bronx, NY

#15 Oct 8, 2012
First off here we go again please have fun making me famous!!! I love it!!! Secondly I don't have to worry about gettin mad over my daughter cause her team placed 3rd in both cheer an dance so see ur wrong again!! And last but not least the e team was cheated I have friends children on there an we were all upset I never done anything wrong to anyone or yelled at any judge so get ur facts straight before u come on here saying shit u know nothing about!!! I know u are someone who sees me at the ballfield every day so grow some balls and come see me or get some ass behind u and stand up to me!! I love it and find it funny not a damn one of u will stand up to me or sy anything to my face I love how so many are scared just shows I win every time!!! Thanks so much to all my haters when I write a book ill make sure to sign one just for u!!!!!
clueless

Sullivan, OH

#16 Oct 8, 2012
The real Amber Runyon wrote:
First off here we go again please have fun making me famous!!! I love it!!! Secondly I don't have to worry about gettin mad over my daughter cause her team placed 3rd in both cheer an dance so see ur wrong again!! And last but not least the e team was cheated I have friends children on there an we were all upset I never done anything wrong to anyone or yelled at any judge so get ur facts straight before u come on here saying shit u know nothing about!!! I know u are someone who sees me at the ballfield every day so grow some balls and come see me or get some ass behind u and stand up to me!! I love it and find it funny not a damn one of u will stand up to me or sy anything to my face I love how so many are scared just shows I win every time!!! Thanks so much to all my haters when I write a book ill make sure to sign one just for u!!!!!
You just prove the point. This is all about your inflated sense of self worth. You are a joke and a laughing stock of the community.
lol

United States

#17 Oct 8, 2012
Latoya was bout to beat your ass and yes she could
Mackenzie

Danielson, CT

#18 Oct 8, 2012
First of all, how old are you people? I'm pretty sure you're all adults and you talk about people on the Internet... Really? I'm in high school and I don't even act like that! And second, why does what Amber has to say concern you? She didn't do anything wrong. We all know those poor little e team girls were cheated! There were tons of people saying stuff, not just amber! Now, I have been around amber and I know she is a good person! She is the type of person that would do anything for anyone and you won't find that very often. She loves all the kids on the south point teams and it wouldn't matter what happened at a competition, game, or whatever, if she thought it was being fixed she'd say something unlike the rest of you that hide behind a computer! Now, grow up and stop talking about people on the Internet and act like adults! Maybe you should get off the computer and watch your freakin kids!!!!! Way to set an example for them too! I'm sure they would be sooo proud to know their mommies and daddies have to talk about people like little kids! Good job!
Stephanie

Bronx, NY

#20 Oct 8, 2012
First off amber was not the one to approach the announcers it was me!!! It was not the judges, I wanted to make sure they did not mess up again on announcing the girls. Our e team girls were cheated out of placing at competiton, I don't care what anyone says!!!! Please if you have a problem come to me.. I will stand up for my daughter and the other 17 girls on that squad!!! Whoever is stirring the pot at south point needs to stop.. At least we have the audacity to speak our minds to someone's face in stead of behind a computer screen
T Wizzy

New York, NY

#21 Oct 8, 2012
Yo Amber this your boy T Wizzy get at me girl
Wow

Columbus, OH

#22 Oct 8, 2012
Stephanie go lose some weight an get your acne tooking care of! You run your mouth but def cant back it up! it's a shame these kids can't have fun bc of the drama that some parents cause!
Jess

Catlettsburg, KY

#23 Oct 8, 2012
I agree with Wow if you cared about your daughter Stephanie and the rest of the E team girls you wouldv'e sat by them at practice and watched them all season instead of on the football side where you couldnt even see them...
Wow

Columbus, OH

#24 Oct 8, 2012
She is there for attention! Always wanting to start drama! Her and some of the parents are terrible role models for these kids!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 49 min They cannot kill ... 31,184
masturbation 1 hr lonely 1
Drug bust 1 hr so glad 8
dark headed walmart worker? 6 hr needtoknowu 24
South Point Mail Carrier 11 hr puke now 6
spyfl 11 hr joke him and 18
Jeremy Runyon? Buffalo Creek? 14 hr skidmarks now 2
•••
•••
•••

South Point Jobs

•••
•••