anyone know justin hargis?

Posted in the South Point Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
wondering

Catlettsburg, KY

#1 Feb 19, 2010
just wanted to know what people think about him!
Tiff

Catlettsburg, KY

#2 Feb 19, 2010
yeah.dont he have like 10 kids by different women? maybe he should get fixed cause i know he dont take care of them!!!!and poor ol Nate looks just like him. no denying that kid!
4sure

Ironton, OH

#3 Feb 19, 2010
hes such an a55 wipe he needs to be a man and take care of his kids. rather than try to goet paid under the table and when the cs finds out quit his job what a douche
true

South Point, OH

#5 Mar 4, 2010
Tiff wrote:
yeah.dont he have like 10 kids by different women? maybe he should get fixed cause i know he dont take care of them!!!!and poor ol Nate looks just like him. no denying that kid!
He has 5 kids by 4 diff girls!! all of his kids look like him so who f*ck*ng cares about just one of them (NATE) or whoever she is the dumb@ss that was stupid enough to get pregant by him twice WHAT AN DUMB B*TCH!!!
Tiff

Catlettsburg, KY

#6 Mar 4, 2010
true wrote:
<quoted text>
He has 5 kids by 4 diff girls!! all of his kids look like him so who f*ck*ng cares about just one of them (NATE) or whoever she is the dumb@ss that was stupid enough to get pregant by him twice WHAT AN DUMB B*TCH!!!
i wasnt meaning to single the other kids out! nathan an nickolas are the only ones he goes around saying that they r not his! and i am pretty sure the oldest one aj thinks justin is dead! an im pretty sure that destiny dont get nothin from him either! an olivia, he might be married to her mom, but he sure aint keepin nothin in his pants right now for sure! so its a matter of time before he runs out on her to! an to think of it, Sandy was the only one smart enough to get a paternity test an order child support from him ! she might have been dumb enough to have 2 kids with him, but it seems to me that she was the only one smart enough to try an make him pay for them, which he eventually will have to do. u can only get so far behind on that child support before they come after you! my dad didn't pay for 9 years after him an my mom split up. an soon as he got to owen 15,000 he got put in jail until it was paid in full! it catches up after so many years of not paying!
say something nice

Slippery Rock, PA

#7 Mar 4, 2010
he has done bad but he has done good lets incourge him to do good lets hear what daddy did last week if he didnt care he would just disappeare he would not let you dna test come on lets talk about this let him try !!!GOOD JOB BEING A GOOD DADDY
so you say

Columbus, OH

#8 Mar 5, 2010
say something nice wrote:
he has done bad but he has done good lets incourge him to do good lets hear what daddy did last week if he didnt care he would just disappeare he would not let you dna test come on lets talk about this let him try !!!GOOD JOB BEING A GOOD DADDY
I knew justin and his loser older bro eric, I hope he dosen't turn out like him. As far as hoping for the best, that don't feed his kids does it. Wishes don't tuck them in at night either. You can look at a apple tree and hope for oranges, but it still produces apples.
thats sad

Catlettsburg, KY

#9 Mar 8, 2010
what is sad is all these kids live close together! what happens when one of them come home having a crush on their brother or sister? and not to mention if he has other kids out there that no one knows about! he has slept with just about every women he comes in contact with! that's just sad! i feel sorry for those mothers!
ANNOYED

Slippery Rock, PA

#10 Mar 8, 2010
Apparently from the sounds of it this dude is a cock swinging stud. It's either that, or South Point is full of loose woman who will drop their panties at the sign of a non-sterile male. To be banging out kids left and right, there has to be some skank willing to let loose of the jeans....and from the looks of this there seems to be quite a few. So which is it? Is this dude a super stud or is South Point full of easy women?
Blue

Columbus, OH

#11 Mar 11, 2010
ANNOYED wrote:
Apparently from the sounds of it this dude is a cock swinging stud.
The champion for Dipshits has a thing for bad boys.
funny

Catlettsburg, KY

#12 Mar 11, 2010
ANNOYED wrote:
Apparently from the sounds of it this dude is a cock swinging stud. It's either that, or South Point is full of loose woman who will drop their panties at the sign of a non-sterile male. To be banging out kids left and right, there has to be some skank willing to let loose of the jeans....and from the looks of this there seems to be quite a few. So which is it? Is this dude a super stud or is South Point full of easy women?
what is funny is that your from south point an talking about the girls in south point, so let me ask you this, are you easy?
KEEP IT 100

Ashland, KY

#13 Mar 15, 2010
weeeeeeell...justin hargis IS one worthless piece of trash..never does anything for his oldest..i know this for sure..never did..i know aj's mom tried to get him to just spend time with him for years..no money required but he didn't even wanna do that..and as far as the comment about girls being easy in south point..and justin being a so called stud...lmfao..never that..he's def not a stud...and the first two females that he has kids with are def not easy..aj is like 11 and destiny is like 10...they didn't know how worthless he was when they had kids with him and they were young when they did..people change..(for the dumbasses who pass judgement on females who have kids with dead beat dads)and how the hell would it be the females fault if justin is just a piece of shit??duh...i'm sure they wouldn't have been with him if they knew..so know your role.."annoyed" and know wtf you are talking about...and as far as the comment about giving him a chance..baaaahahahahaha..he's had his chances to be a dad...he just doesn't have it in him..he's STILL strung out after all these years..people have the choice to change if they HAVE made mistakes..but he just doesn't want to..
Sad

Catlettsburg, KY

#14 Apr 1, 2010
piss poor excuse for a man to have that many kids an not take care of not one of them! i feel sorry for those kids and their mothers. he needs to man up and take responsibility for those kids!
huskyfit

Youngstown, OH

#15 Apr 6, 2010
hargis means well, usually..
yeah sure

Broken Arrow, OK

#16 Apr 7, 2010
say something nice wrote:
he has done bad but he has done GOOD???? Are you fn kidding me??? bahahahaha...he's worthless!!! I hear he's in jail ONCE AGAIN! "let him try"???? lmao again!! He doesn't try, he's had years to do that and still nothing! He's a waste of good oxygen but he does make pretty kids, too bad he wouldn't know it! This post MUST'VE been made by his new "wife" (lol, another joke) or a family member of which I HAVE NO IDEA why they would defend him in any way let alone ANYONE else!!!! He's a pitiful excuse for a human being AND a father.
Hmmm

Flushing, NY

#17 Apr 7, 2010
All of the Hargises are crap...
bomb

Catlettsburg, KY

#18 Apr 12, 2010
he is nothin but a lil bit**! no good father, partner, or friend! oh yeah an he is a lil rat! he will be the first one to rat on someone to keep his a** outta trouble! then run when you come lookin for him rather than being a man and take whats comin
just checking

United States

#19 Apr 16, 2010
true wrote:
<quoted text>
she was the dumb@ss that had 2 kids by him....but who was the dumb@ss that married him knowing he had someone else 1 month pregant with that second child....1 month pregant do the math or was it a very short engagement....by the way is Brandy and Justin still married?
Brandy

South Point, OH

#20 May 26, 2010
1st & for most I cant believe Im responding to this BS! The only ppl that should be talking is Me & the other girls who do have his kids! I can care less about him! My daughter is well taking care of & is better off w/o him. & I do know Christy feels the same! I Know one thing JUST CHECKING I am FAR from dumb & if you know so much about something 6 yrs ago how come you dont that I left him 30 days after we got married & if you want to know Y not that I owe u something but IT WAS BC thats when I found out about Sandy! so for who ever is taking up for Justin well thats crazy But I do feel that ppl shouldnt b talking about OUR children & putting their names on here. Im not mad about Just checking bc I know that im not stupid & I am the one it happen to SO I should know & thats all that matters. But Its one thing to talk about me but when It comes to My CHILDREN THATS WAR & im sure i speak for the others that so sadly made all the same mistakes I did THAT WOULD B JUSTIN PERIOD! I know Christy Will for sure agree mess w/ us all you want leave our children out of it! THANKS thats all I ask!
sarah

Coal Center, PA

#21 Nov 30, 2010
well this is tha "dumb bi+ch" that married justin..apparently all tha otha girls that had kids w him werent good enough to hold him down. i kno he hasnt been doin me wrong unless it was a time while we were seperated but then again..how do u even kno when we got married?????????? Justin is a GREAT DAD to our daughter olivia she doesnt want or need for ne thing,neither do i for that matter he makes sure we have a place to live and all our bills r pd. Justin has changed. He is not strunge out on shit i kno alot of ppl from sp shootin up & snorting pills everyday. Mayb he dont wanna claim those kids from sandy cuz he dont wanna admit he slept w her more than once cuz he does claim tha oldest one not tha new one he has gotten back into ajs life hes been in destinys and has NEVER missed a beat in Olivias. Mayb he only takes care of tha ones that matter to him,did ya ever think ab that??? U ppl need to mind ur own buisness keep our kids names outta ur mouth n off this website. As for mine and Justins family and relationship...its GREAT!!! Cant wait to see what he gets ME and OUR baby for christmas. Hell he even takes care of my 13yr old son and he does a great job at it. So stop hatin cuz JUSTIN HARGIS IS A GREAT DAD IF HE CARES AB THAT KID IF NOT..HERES UR SIGN!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This area.. 44 min BenchyBrown 14
crystal ncmillian (Jul '14) 58 min BenchyBrown 32
Fred craft young one (Aug '14) 1 hr BenchyBrown 10
Chris Brown 7 hr Wonder 1
Missing You 22 hr Lol 17
Who murdered Isaiah Hale? (Mar '14) Sun watchit 17
Soliciting at SP Walmart Apr 18 Agree 3
More from around the web

South Point People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE