i want 2 bring a 3rd./couple into my ...

i want 2 bring a 3rd./couple into my relationship with my husband!!

Posted in the South Point Forum

so curious

Huntington, IN

#1 Apr 29, 2011
I am looking for someone or a couple to join my marriage (n the bedroom) for some 'extra' fun! We've talked about it for awhile, but now I am ready to move forward. How should I proceed? I think it'll def. spice things up and keep things fun! Any suggestions??? R there n e other people/couples doing this around so. point/chesapeake/ironton area?
Jimmy Cosine

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Apr 29, 2011
so curious wrote:
I am looking for someone or a couple to join my marriage (n the bedroom) for some 'extra' fun! We've talked about it for awhile, but now I am ready to move forward. How should I proceed? I think it'll def. spice things up and keep things fun! Any suggestions??? R there n e other people/couples doing this around so. point/chesapeake/ironton area?
Rule #1: Don't look on Topix.
LaWanda Laneisha

Columbus, OH

#3 Apr 29, 2011
yeah go on craigslist...tons of pervs on there!
WhiskeyTango

New York, NY

#4 Apr 29, 2011
so curious wrote:
There's more into that than you realize or will admit to for fear of shallow, small minded people vomiting their judgement on them.

Speaking from experience - you can google-search for adult and swinger clubs. You can check the adult mags at the xxx video stores.

I'd suggest craigslist as a last resort.

There's also websites like adultfriendfindet.com

Hope your marriage is strong because I've seen swinging destroy most.
lmao

Belpre, OH

#5 Apr 29, 2011
I hope they take ur man! Just get a divorce, if you have to bring someone else in then its already over!
Chigger

Ashland, OH

#6 Apr 29, 2011
funny

Demotte, IN

#7 Apr 30, 2011
So what do you look like ?
me 2 u

Huntington, IN

#8 May 2, 2011
People tell me i'm pretty. the 'girl next door' type that nobody would ever expect!:) try to be a nice person, very conciderate of everyone else's needs.
horny

Demotte, IN

#9 May 2, 2011
I'll just take you and blow your mind for you ....
Wondering

Groveport, OH

#10 May 2, 2011
email [email protected]
im sad

Kenova, WV

#11 May 3, 2011
Chigger wrote:
www.muah.com
i got on that sight and made an account and i couldnt find any ppl in or around this area:(

“Really??!!”

Since: May 11

Huntington, WV

#12 May 10, 2011
You might as well get divorced b/c threesomes ruin relationships....trust me!
WhiskeyTango

United States

#13 May 12, 2011
kelly blankenship wrote:
kelly blankenship wrote:
Insecure people ruin relationships - plain and simple. Doesn't matter if it's a man or woman.

They do whatever the stronger person in the relationship wants and then play victim when the shit hits the fan.

Facts are that two strong, intelligent people secure in their relationship and who actually communicate with each other can add a third person and not have any real issues.

Problem is there are VERY few people like that. People make the wrong choices for the wrong reasons.

And I'm speaking from experience. I've had several fulfilling polyamorous relationships and I've had a couple that were hosed from the start.

In the end, it boils down to the quality of people in the mix... If your man was a piece of shit before you agreed to the threesome, then guess what he still is after he tags you and your bff?!
Laughing at fools

Huntington, WV

#14 May 13, 2011
Dont be so quick to jump on this. Talking about it is one thing doing it is another. If I were you I would think long and hard about this. Insecurity could raise its head.
pinu rom

United States

#15 Sep 19, 2012
yes baby i am intrested....
pinu rom

United States

#16 Sep 19, 2012
add me on facebook
www.facebook.com/punurom
Special Angel

Springfield, NJ

#17 Sep 29, 2012
Does your man give head? Love to have you both doing a little sucking! Mmm
sportsohioguy

Corona, NY

#19 Oct 13, 2012
I'm game for you the lady only in a threesome. I've done them lots of fun.
Looking for 3some

United States

#21 Nov 25, 2012
Id love to join and from so. pt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
amber runyon 14 min Mom 20
Religion and the sad folk that follow it ruin t... 10 hr ProtectYourself 12
dave powell (Dec '15) Mon The brother 2
Madison Eastham (May '11) Mon Ev1l0n3 21
coal grove safety day Sun Jay sherman 2
Hardest Running ..... Back to ever hit the Hole... (Oct '10) Sun Bleed purple 13
Justin Jarvis (Feb '15) Sep 23 Amb 9

South Point Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Point Mortgages