smiles can make you better

smiles can make you better

Posted in the South Point Forum

ladies

Chesapeake, OH

#1 Feb 19, 2013
i would like everyone to try something for me. try to smile everyday as much as you can at as many people you can and see if it dont make you feel better at the end of the day. a child actually brought the concept to my attention. i was told by this child that if i made an effort to smile more that i would feel better and have a more positive outlook on life in general. i was of course skeptical becuz who wants to go around looking like a silly head just cheesin all day. but i did it for a week and some how it works! it seemed like my days went better i didnt stress as much and people were nicer to me in all aspects of my day. the people at the store, the people at work and my kids schools, everywere i went i got positive response it seemed. of course,i did get some weird looks from some pple but over all i felt more relaxed than i have in a long time. please try it and let me know the outcome. worth a try huh?

South Point, OH

#2 Feb 19, 2013
Good stuff
ladies

Chesapeake, OH

#3 Feb 19, 2013
like wrote:
Good stuff
thx so much. just figured i would share....try it if you like see if it makes a difference to you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aaron wells?? (May '10) 10 hr your retarded 12
Black cat seen in south point over 100 pounds 15 hr Kita 5
Jacob Mylar (Oct '12) 15 hr lol 3
Shawn Terry (Jun '13) Mon Kita 9
Shawn Martin Mon Busted 6
Wanika Jun 26 Kita 5
Poll Are you satisfied with your Armstrong Cable Int... (Dec '11) Jun 25 dodo 116
More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Point Mortgages