Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Huntington, WV

#21 Aug 6, 2010
You people want to get on Topix and trash talk. You are doing nothing to help out society. Most people, especially the ones that travel in these circles already know who these people are that are dealing drugs. You will make no difference by getting on here and posting people's names, drug dealers or not, except stir up crap.

If you want to do something positive, work with law enforcement to clean up this blight on society. You will say that these dealers have the police in their back pocket and I know some of you will say this. Here's what you have to do. Work up the line (Local, County, State, then Federal). All these bodies of law enforcement are not in the back pockets of local drug dealers.

If you really want to clean this up and not just trash talk, then get involved. Law enforcement can't be everywhere all the time. It takes John Q. Public to work with them so they can investigate, arrest, prosecute and convict these criminals.
A-NOID

Catlettsburg, KY

#22 Aug 6, 2010
concerned wrote:
A-NOID you always got your two cents in on everything ..why arron cause you asked him for shit and he told you to go f**k yourself.stupid HATER..
Wait, I'm going to care, hold on, almost there, it's coming ... lost it. Drats LOL LOL LOL
A-NOID

Catlettsburg, KY

#23 Aug 6, 2010
Your intelligent remarks cut me so low and really put me in my place. NOT ... can't stop the NOID.
concerned

United States

#24 Aug 6, 2010
A-NOID wrote:
Your intelligent remarks cut me so low and really put me in my place. NOT ... can't stop the NOID.
Your such a f**king a**hole grow up and get alife ..Stay out of everybody elses,you think your so perfect..your not only god is.
A-NOID

Catlettsburg, KY

#25 Aug 6, 2010
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>Your such a f**king a**hole grow up and get alife ..Stay out of everybody elses,you think your so perfect..your not only god is.
Sniff Sniff ....... You thought you had me crying for a sec didn't you? LOL LOL LOL
A-NOID

Catlettsburg, KY

#26 Aug 6, 2010
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>Your such a f**king a**hole grow up and get alife ..Stay out of everybody elses,you think your so perfect..your not only god is.
Richard Fleming, 48, of Chicago was not named in the in the conspiracy count, but was charged with aiding and abetting. That charge alleges that Fleming assisted in the distribution of marijuana March 12 in Nitro.

Woops, where did that come from? LOL LOL LOL
OG A-NOID

Youngstown, OH

#27 Aug 6, 2010
Confucious say without crack Sally on 5th street would not have a reason to suck d!ck
hell boy

Ashland, KY

#29 Aug 11, 2010
u idiots need to mind your own business not everyones else

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#30 Aug 11, 2010
hell boy wrote:
u idiots need to mind your own business not everyones else

Amazes me that every time someone says this THEY are doing the same thing. I guess they, in their retarded mind, think it IS their business but not anyone else's business. Go figure!
A-NOID

Catlettsburg, KY

#31 Aug 17, 2010
Let's sell tickets !!!! LOL LOL LOL

Barry M. Adkins, 48, of South Point made his initial appearance before U.S. Magistrate Judge Mary Stanley in Charleston. He then was released on a $10,000 unsecured bond. His next court date is an arraignment set for Aug. 18.

Let's all wish him good luck ......... NOT!!!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#32 Aug 17, 2010
A-NOID wrote:
Let's sell tickets !!!! LOL LOL LOL
Barry M. Adkins, 48, of South Point made his initial appearance before U.S. Magistrate Judge Mary Stanley in Charleston. He then was released on a $10,000 unsecured bond. His next court date is an arraignment set for Aug. 18.
Let's all wish him good luck ......... NOT!!!
I guess this is why he won't up the bounty anymore, he spent all his money on the bond....makes perfect sense now.

Good Luck tomorrow Blo* Job!
Downsmonkey

Barboursville, WV

#33 Aug 23, 2010
listen, if u bust the drug dealer, where the f*ck are the rest of us suposed to buy our pot, hunting, ironton, i dont think so, let the drug dealers deal

Location hidden

#34 Aug 23, 2010
Downsmonkey wrote:
listen, if u bust the drug dealer, where the f*ck are the rest of us suposed to buy our pot, hunting, ironton, i dont think so, let the drug dealers deal

Well, hummmm...let me think. I got it moron! The last time I checked it was ILLEGAL to purchase drugs and that includes pot! The sale, purchase, or possession of contraband drugs is illegal and all connected with that should be arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and if found guilty, punished with all the law allows for the offense!

Now you idiot, perhaps you can roll THAT up in your paper and smoke it!
John

United States

#37 Aug 24, 2010
maybe you should not be so concerned could be a health hazard.
your neighbor

Philadelphia, PA

#38 Aug 24, 2010
A-NOID wrote:
<quoted text>
Aaron Adkins.
A-NOID why dont you keep your slutty mouth shut
,you have no room to talk,you are a asshole and have been all your life, you are a honey dippey or should i say a shit thrower now your ass is covered with it cant get it off spread it around as you are doing and some day you will be rid of it. Why dont you keep your fat nasty mouth off of people
More money

United States

#39 Sep 5, 2010
That little punk they call "beezy", is a thief and a drug dealer. I think he works at Big Sandy. He has a little hottie for a girlfriend though. I hit it once...
haha

Slippery Rock, PA

#40 Sep 13, 2010
John wrote:
maybe you should not be so concerned could be a health hazard.
It could be a hazard to someones health huh. Well if u are a drug dealer then ur ass needs to get busted. I hav to put up with a court battle because my EX Wife is living in burlington now with a piece of sh*t drug dealer. And i will not hav my kids around that kind of life! And i will stand up to any body at any time when it comes to this. Just leave a address please.
Cinthia

United States

#41 Sep 13, 2010
I would like to find somebody who has some good pain pills! Cause you all are giving me a freakin MIGRANE! lol

Location hidden

#42 Sep 14, 2010
Cinthia wrote:
I would like to find somebody who has some good pain pills! Cause you all are giving me a freakin MIGRANE! lol

Let's see Cinthia, I have a novel idea. If you are getting such a freakin MIGRAINE from all this then why don't you STOP READING?

Morons, can't even figure out the simple things in life!

Oh, and by the way, it is spelled MIGRAINE,(NOT migrane)! Spelling lesson for the day at no additional charge!

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#43 Sep 19, 2010
Ray and Becky Hanshaw!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tammy Runyon 1 hr an ex 3
justin wurtzler 2 hr hammer 3
WHO IS SELLING HEROIN AND PILLS IN SOUTH pOINT? 3 hr Yeah 56
mike Fitzpatrick 5 hr aimee 31
Clifford Stickler 13 hr yay 7
Amanda Roberts 18 hr she is my ho 2
Johnny Maze (Jul '14) 20 hr funny 7
South Point Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web