Next Last
everyone knows

Kenova, WV

#1 Dec 26, 2011
shes a looser and hsa really done her family and friends so wrong
Want to know

United States

#2 Dec 27, 2011
Why do u keep worrying bout her so much ? If she is that bad stay away from her an leave her alone . Sounds like to me u r jeolous
everyone knows

Kenova, WV

#6 Dec 27, 2011
sounds like to me your a pill head to.now what
realdealholifiel d

Demotte, IN

#8 Dec 27, 2011
Im not getn on here to bad mouth the woman but everyone seems to know more than me about the chick. She walked out on her kids almost 2 months ago mike has them he has custody now because shes a piece of shit and will never change . She went overseas and married a camel jockey for money.now her family that she never took care of anyway has moved on with their lives and are happier than ever with this bitch out of the way. So tell us maria how was it to give up ur family and how you had it so good for 2500 bucks . Youve never been a mother and your family has never been their for the kids heard your back in town. Best thing for you to do is take that money turn your ass right back around and take the next plane back to where ever you were . That poor guy you married , they really dont have a lick of sence over their huh. Theirs nothin here for you move on. Your kids dont like you mike cant stand your and your fony ass family could really give a shit less about you. So really everyone is tired of you . Peace!
haaa

Hadley, PA

#9 Dec 27, 2011
actally she was paid 10000 and was gave some pills to married that guy. so he could come to the us and get his green card
Want to know

United States

#11 Dec 28, 2011
everyone knows wrote:
sounds like to me your a pill head to.now what
Far from a pill head i have never done one of those dam things i wish they would take them off the market for everyone there is no need for them. You seem like your jeolous of her .
everyone knows

Kenova, WV

#12 Dec 28, 2011
wow shes a waste of air diddnt know she went overseas.i was around her for 3years.she used me whose the guy i wonder never ever thought she would give kaylee up thats so sad shes a pill head hoe.
realdealholifiel d

Demotte, IN

#13 Dec 28, 2011
She didnt decide the court decided for her . Best thing for those kids. Now their in good hands. No more sittng in the car waitin on mommy for hours at a time. No more sittin home alone while mikes at work. Hes on top of the world now. The kids always came first to him. He just let love for a hopeless woman blind him. Now he sees. Their in great hands. Let god decide what he wants to do with her now .
everyone knows

Kenova, WV

#14 Dec 28, 2011
she had to go to court onced over the kids when she was with me.
realdealholifiel d

Demotte, IN

#15 Dec 30, 2011
http://m.facebook.com/profile.php...

http://m.facebook.com/profile.php...

Maria and her new husband , read the comments on his page when they become friends. I dont see anything about her kids. What a low life no good piece of sh\_,
wow

Hadley, PA

#16 Dec 30, 2011
is she really that bad. i hope her niece dont do the same thing to one of my friends little brother
everyone knows

Kenova, WV

#17 Dec 30, 2011
kaylee will need theropy.so sad hope he knows she has a std shes a worthless pill hoe god will sure make her burn in hell for this.she thinks shes all that she sucks in bed i thought i was going to have to call tow truck to pull me out,plus she smelled like fish.thats the reason i said knowmore her cousin told me about the std
manuljiku

Kenova, WV

#19 Jan 15, 2012
shes back watch your husbands
carrie

Kenova, WV

#20 Jan 30, 2012
your a piecs of trash looser.picked pills over your kids.soooooooooooooooooo sadddddddddddddd
full tilt

Kenova, WV

#21 Feb 21, 2012
dam girl you put the h in hoe can i get a amen lol your a funny bitch pill hoe
krazy

United States

#22 Feb 23, 2012
She is back with Mike
Sad

Huntington, WV

#23 Feb 23, 2012
Poor Mike, I pray for him and the children. Addiction is a sad, terrible disease.
jason

Kenova, WV

#24 Feb 24, 2012
i feel like shit .i slept with her for 3 years while she was with mike .i went to the doc and had myself checked out.mike would leave for work at 7pk and she would be at my house by 720 everyday.then when he was off she would say she was going with her mom.she was with me her mom always lied for her.she uses her moms address to get foodstamps but lived with mike i always sent everything to her moms add so mike wouldnt find out anything.she was good in bed because she was willing to do anything.but i am sorry mike she told me she was just living there that they did not even sleep in the same bed.but i wasnt the only one she was screwing nick thacker to when they stayed at sara ruggles.theyve been many of men thats forsure.she loves the weed and the 30s.she will do anything for them so sad but true im so glad im not around her know more.
stoopid spotter

Butler, PA

#25 Feb 27, 2012
jason wrote:
i feel like shit .i slept with her for 3 years while she was with mike .i went to the doc and had myself checked out.mike would leave for work at 7pk and she would be at my house by 720 everyday.then when he was off she would say she was going with her mom.she was with me her mom always lied for her.she uses her moms address to get foodstamps but lived with mike i always sent everything to her moms add so mike wouldnt find out anything.she was good in bed because she was willing to do anything.but i am sorry mike she told me she was just living there that they did not even sleep in the same bed.but i wasnt the only one she was screwing nick thacker to when they stayed at sara ruggles.theyve been many of men thats forsure.she loves the weed and the 30s.she will do anything for them so sad but true im so glad im not around her know more.
You are a worthless piece of sh!t. This is how you talk about someone after you have an affair with them? you knew she was involved with someone, so you're just as guilty as she. Actually, I don't think you done any of the things you said. You're just some pig trying to keep this crap stirred up. You're probably a chick. How pathetic.
full tilt

Kenova, WV

#26 Mar 1, 2012
not no chick but shes probally slept with women to i know birth marks.and she screwed over me 2 so yes iam going to talk shit so get over itshe used me but guess it was kinda like a trade i got layed for 3years didnt have to go else where to get it.not my fault mike put up with her doing these things hell he knew it was like he didnt care as long as she gave him a little every now and then she even was screwing the guy who installed the air conditioner.guess thats my fault to i know of six guys.shes trash her mom was even helping us hide it .because none of her family likes mike.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bicycle laws 10 hr Eddie 5
courtney bohnke? (Sep '11) Sat Shrek 28
south point hs football coaches Sat nope 2
Craziest sexual experience (Jan '12) Fri No Shame 28
just missing u (Oct '15) Thu Shine 40
Jeremy Runyon (Oct '12) Aug 16 THE TRUTH 54
Che Estep (Sep '16) Aug 16 I JUST KNOW 26

South Point Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance