Mike Finley Apartments

Chesapeake, OH

#1 Feb 11, 2013
I am interested in the apartments that I have heard are owned by Mike Finley. They are newer and are very close to the Lawrence Commons apartments. I have been trying to get a hold of someone about taking a look in side and possibly renting one. Please help.
whatup

Saint Albans, WV

#2 Feb 11, 2013
Mike don't own any apts by there, there ain't no apts by commons anyways except ones ashworth owns on side street they ain't newer though.
sp mom

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Feb 12, 2013
Don fitzpatrick owns them.They r really nice. His number should be in the phonebook.
spfan

South Point, OH

#4 Feb 12, 2013
Finley owns the ones by the commons that are those block type
Iknow

United States

#5 Feb 13, 2013
Yes, Mike owns the brick ones with the attached garages. They are behind the commons and are behind the new white ones (they are owned by sp storage.) I can tell you there is/was a waiting list. Everyone that has lived here has been here quite a few years. Personally, I have no intentions of leaving & I've been the only tenant since it was built. Maybe call Superior Construction and check how long the list is. They are very strict on rent due dates & will evict in a heartbeat if ur late. He owns alot of others so u never know.
u dont know stupid

Titusville, PA

#6 Feb 14, 2013
mike does own all the nice brick rental HOUSES not the crappy white ones. South point storage and mary cogan rent the white ones - so i heard. contact a Superior contruction employee and they will let you know what you need. NOT SOUTH POINT STORAGE. We have higher standards, stricter rules, and a well run rental company,
u dont know stupid

South Point, OH

#7 Feb 16, 2013
i mean he don't own. sorry
Noway

United States

#8 Feb 16, 2013
Excuse me. I SAID the white ones were with sp storage!! Pretty sure I know Mike owns the brick ones behind them considering I have lived here forever! Apparently you need to learn to read better. Mike needs to get rid of his apt mgr too!
solo

Saint Albans, WV

#9 Feb 16, 2013
Mike is NOT strict with who he owns to!!! He has several known drug dealers with re less living all through them brick houses the new ones and old ones!! Scotty Johnson and stacey Jackson its well known what they do...no job they will rent to u u got a record that's cool...so whoever said they strict bs!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Che Estep (Sep '16) 19 hr 18plus1 20
Match dot com 19 hr Need to know 1
Does anyone recall the murder of Dirty Sally? (May '12) Sat SAINTS n SINNERS 30
Middle School secretary needs to go! Sat sally 5
south point drugs Sat 18plus1 8
Early Childhood center on Old52 Sat 18plus1 21
Illegals in the area. Fri Ping 3

South Point Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance