Posted in the South Point Forum

PerfectLoveisntr eal

Wexford, PA

#1 Feb 7, 2011
Did u hear that is was awful
Double Wide

South Holland, IL

#2 Feb 7, 2011
No,but I did hear your momma scream and that was GREAT !!!
PerfectLoveisntr eal

Wexford, PA

#3 Feb 7, 2011
How about you shut up ! I dont know her that well but I'm scared he might hurt her
no ya

Sullivan, OH

#4 Feb 7, 2011
i know justin real well and i know hed never hit a girl. he may scream and stuff but hed never hit her or hurt. justins a better guy then that. its hard to find a guy that will care so much for someone. especially alyssa
Livewhilelaugjin g

Wexford, PA

#5 Feb 8, 2011
Justin would never hurt someone he cares way to much for Alyssa
Get over it

Wexford, PA

#6 Feb 8, 2011
Omg who ever started this needs to get a life becauseeeee Justin didn't even really yell so y'all need to get over yourself and justins not a bad person
Confused

South Point, OH

#7 Feb 8, 2011
perffectlovesintreal is ALYSSA CLARK! she always strts stupid forums tlkin abt herself!
Alyssa Clark

Wexford, PA

#8 Feb 9, 2011
Ok. So I'm NOT allowed on topix in gonna get in so much trouble but I don't know who confused is so I can't go to there face and tell them. My sister found this told my mom who tol me im not suppose to be on here. Also I'm not stupid enough to start a topic about me I don't want my name or my boyfriends name on this site if I have something to say I will say it in person I don't hide behind the computer screen. So do what I do stay off here it will make you life a lot better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 17 min xxxrayted 31,104
Are you satisfied with your Armstrong Cable Int... (Dec '11) 3 hr Slowly Dying in M... 70
Lois Terkhorn (Aug '11) 5 hr lol 18
mr ashworth 5 hr Hadhimasateacher 4
Guy Deroun Foster II "Ron" (Feb '11) 6 hr Hmmm 26
loss prevention at wal mart said i was faulgent... 8 hr uggggggg 3
Matt Smith 16 hr James 1
•••
•••
•••

South Point Jobs

•••
•••
•••