Aaron Adkins In Jail AGAIN!!!!!

Aaron Adkins In Jail AGAIN!!!!!

Posted in the South Point Forum

Curious

Ashland, KY

#1 Nov 23, 2010
Barry Adkins loser son Aaron is in jail for a probation violation. Anyone know whats happened to him? He goin back to prison?
A-NOID

United States

#2 Nov 23, 2010
Just breaks my heart. He can get the place warmed up for his father and brother
funny stuff

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Nov 23, 2010
they will just blame it on the time he got hit on the head at the alternative school!!! ya know, it caused physical & emotional problems!!!LOL I'm thinkin he didn't get hit hard enough!!!!!!
love is a b_tch

Cochranton, PA

#4 Nov 24, 2010
is aaron still in high school?, cause theres a guy that rides my bus named aaron, and he hasnt been on in like a week. jus wondering,
Curious

Ashland, KY

#5 Nov 24, 2010
i agree, needed to be hit harder!!!!!! wonder if he's goin back to the pen?
carmen leigh

Wake Forest, NC

#6 Nov 27, 2010
he made mistakes and is payin for them...aaron dnt fuck wit nobody.why do u guys jus want to talk bout ppl=regardless its not u so why trip?? i agree ppl shld not sell drugs:)but when u get on here and say things bout ppl it makes u look immature and jealous...let karma take care of it/ AND BEFORE U ALL START SAYIN WELL U DNT HAVE UR SON!~ TO LET U KNOW I DO HAVE CUSTODY AND THEY HAVE GUARDIANSHIP -IM TIRED OF PPL TALKIN SHIT WHEN THEY DNT KNOW WHATS UP= EVERYBODY MAKES BAD CHOICES/IF ITS A PV OR BEIN IN A MILLION-DOLLAR-CONSPIRACY==LOL ==IT WAS BAD CHOICES A-NOID...
A-NOID

United States

#7 Nov 28, 2010
Doing it once is a bad choice. Doing it for many years is a chosen life style. Guardianship, custody or what ever, your kid still doesn't live with you!!!!
carmen leigh

Wake Forest, NC

#8 Nov 30, 2010
let god take care of it baby...its not ur job=he dnt live wit me right now>ur right but he will=then what will u talk bout?? listen..i dnt care who u r =but stop talkin bad bout ppl yo..its not u=were not botherin u//we know its not right but damn its been stretch out enough bo//let it go~!~ go get some ass or somethin shit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jay Chapman 1 hr Thinking of you 1
jerrys pay lake 3 hr FisherMAN 5
Quit asking for prayers (Mar '17) 16 hr Annoyed 4
beth gilbert (Feb '13) 16 hr A concerned citizen 13
koty Carson (Sep '15) 19 hr what 44
Pointers Football Sat Idk900000 3
amy snodgrass Oct 20 snickers 6

South Point Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance